PDA

View Full Version : Parking your car too close to the house

borzoimom
02-16-2007, 12:11 PM
My soon to be step son parked his new car close to the house.. Well a big sheet of ice and snow fell off the roof- and you guessed it- right on the car. Busted out the wind shield, hit the top of the car etc. My step son said his car looks like it was rolled its so bad!!

critter crazy
02-16-2007, 12:13 PM
Hey at least he has insurance!!:D Lesson learned!!

TFTpwnsYou
02-16-2007, 12:13 PM
That would not make for a happy morning. At least that's why there's insurance. :)

lvpets2002
02-16-2007, 12:15 PM
:) Well said..
Hey at least he has insurance!!:D Lesson learned!!

elizabethann
02-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Oh no! Glad he wasn't under that sheet of ice and snow!

borzoimom
02-16-2007, 12:19 PM
My step son said my soon to be thought it was safer near the house.. As soon as we get pictures- I will post them..

DrKym
02-16-2007, 12:21 PM
so sorry, but I have ta ask......any of her clothes in the car? ok Just wishful thinking...........................Karma Kym think of the karma..........giggles away from the keyboard

glad everyone is unhurt! bet he is way upset of his car though :(

borzoimom
02-16-2007, 12:24 PM
so sorry, but I have ta ask......any of her clothes in the car? ok Just wishful thinking...........................Karma Kym think of the karma..........giggles away from the keyboard

glad everyone is unhurt! bet he is way upset of his car though :(
( dying of laughter.. lol.. I will ask my husband to ask him when they call back.. lol... ohhhhhh you are so bad- but I just about choked on my pepsi when I read your reponse..At least they cant blame THAT on the dogs.. lol. .)

kimlovescats
02-16-2007, 01:17 PM
YIKES ... definitely something to think about IF we ever get any snow here in snowless TN! :rolleyes:

Do I detect a bit of disdain for a female family member? :p

borzoimom
02-16-2007, 01:25 PM
lol.. uh yup...

DrKym
02-16-2007, 01:28 PM
YIKES ... definitely something to think about IF we ever get any snow here in snowless TN! :rolleyes:

Do I detect a bit of disdain for a female family member? :p

ROFLMAO Kim! moi? I simply treat her step daughter with the same look of horror she gets when the dogs,oh, breathe, move, walk, lie down, or HEAVEN FORBID LOSE A HAIR! :p

borzoimom
02-16-2007, 01:32 PM
( shoving face in pillow with laughter to keep anyone from hearing the laughter.. )

Laura's Babies
02-16-2007, 01:46 PM
We had a sheet of ice blow off of a 18 wheelers truck and hit the windshield, going down the interstate when we got off the boat up is Missouri crew change last time. We like to have messed in our pants when it hit us!

GreyhoundGirl
02-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Hehehe... Kym... Whatever those nurses did to you I LOVE IT!!! Hehehe... you could be an evil teen to if you like. ;)

mike001
02-16-2007, 01:56 PM
Shame on you Borzoid, how nice is that, laughing at your stepson...lol...(Hiding my face to giiggle.) I feel bad for him, but that was funny for sure.

borzoimom
02-16-2007, 02:05 PM
Shame on you Borzoid, how nice is that, laughing at your stepson...lol...(Hiding my face to giiggle.) I feel bad for him, but that was funny for sure.
I hate to say it- I am sorry they got their new car torn up, but uh parked it uh so the uh roof for shield from the snow.. Good lesson in the worth of material possessions if you ask me..

borzoimom
02-16-2007, 02:06 PM
We had a sheet of ice blow off of a 18 wheelers truck and hit the windshield, going down the interstate when we got off the boat up is Missouri crew change last time. We like to have messed in our pants when it hit us!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I know- its awful! My husband says he stays sooooo far back from the trucks for that reason!