PDA

View Full Version : LOL Poor Belle

sparks19
02-15-2007, 10:23 PM
Poor Belle is not having her best day today lol Poor girl.

first she had to go to the vet for her checkup today. We wanted to get her in earlier but today was hubby's first available day with his work schedule. She was very well behaved and everyone adored her. they couldn't say enough about how calm, sweet and well behaved she was. it was a slow day at the vets office so everyone was coming out to give her some loving and she happily obliged.... in between smelling all the interesting smells of course.

She had blood taken for a heartworm and lyme test. She was so good... she didn't even flinch but she has been zonked out since. The test was negative. then she had to get on that awful scale that for some reason dogs hate and she was no exception lol.

Then the poor girl got car sick on the way home. she is not used to car rides just yet and she almost made it but not quite.

she has been sleeping since we got her home. She gets up for a few minutes here and there. Plays with Teddy a little, gets a drink and ate her dinner and go outside.

the poor girl is SO zonked out. I was in here on the computer and I hear a big BANG. the poor girl must have been moving around in her sleep and fell right off the couch. LOL

My poor sweet girl. I hope she feels better tomorrow.

elizabethann
02-16-2007, 07:25 AM
Oh no...poor Belle. I hope she didn't hurt herself when she fell off the couch.

Freedom
02-16-2007, 07:29 AM
Aw, poor sweet Belle, vet visits can be SO stressful! But it's over now, you will recover and be yourself in no time, sweetie~!

sparks19
02-16-2007, 11:45 AM
Oh no...poor Belle. I hope she didn't hurt herself when she fell off the couch.

LOL she didn't. But she was quite confused. I went out there and she just had this dazed and confused look on her face and then I started asking her what happened to my silly girl and slowly she starts to wag her tail like "um I don't know" lol I remember when Teddy used to fall off the ottoman when he was sleeping as a puppy. he would look at me like I did it lol.

kimlovescats
02-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Poor puppy! ;)

pitc9
02-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Oh! The poor thing!
I hope she's back to normal soon!

lute
02-16-2007, 12:55 PM
Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you, Belle! I'm sure glad you are a healthy girl! :)

P.S. No pics? I think I need to see new pics of the hounds!

luvofallhorses
02-16-2007, 01:08 PM
poor, sweet Belle! :( I hope she feels better tomorrow! :)
(((Belle)))

sparks19
02-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you, Belle! I'm sure glad you are a healthy girl! :)

P.S. No pics? I think I need to see new pics of the hounds!

here are some pics I posted the other day :d
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=122037

Yes, Belle is back to her usual goofy self today. Of course, she was up bright and early because she slept so much yesterday. fortunately if I bring her in the bedroom and close the door she will lay down on the dog bed on the floor and go right back to sleep. thank goodness cause I was not ready to be up for the day lol