PDA

View Full Version : All packed up and nowhere to go!

Laura's Babies
02-15-2007, 07:36 PM
Yesterday, Giz got all packed and ready to be shipped off to meet her Valentine. She had nowhere to go. Even when I begged her to be MINE she wouldn't give up thinking someone would ask... She sat here for hours.... waiting......
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Gizwasready.jpg

Rie Rie came by and Amy was happy to be her's, in fact she rather enjoyed her Valentines Day massage.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2898.jpg

Don't anyone feel guilty for not asking Giz, she taught me something very important... I found out HOW she is managing to turn the water'er over, even with the Giz proofer on it! If she had left, I would not have known this soon. Have to redo the proofer where she can't get her paw in there... :rolleyes:

kimlovescats
02-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Oh Giz, don't feel left out. I have a bunch of kitties here that were forgotten on Valentine's Day too. Well, that is by others, but NEVER forgotten by their MEOWMMY!!!! :D You can box yourself up and come see me any old time you want to, sweet beautiful Giz!!!

CatLuvrs
02-15-2007, 09:03 PM
Myles says he will be your Valentine Giz because he didn't have one either. :D

catmandu
02-16-2007, 05:32 PM
I Cant Understand It As The Pet Angel Army Is Always So Reliable In Picking All All The Partiers.
I Know The Found Cats Were Gone For A Few Days And The Food Went Uneaten At The Paradise Hotel Porch Cat Stand.
They Are Sorry If They Missed Anyone And Are Hanging Thier Heads In Shame.

jazzcat
02-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Aw, poor Giz. What a cutie.

Amy sure does look happy in that picture.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-18-2007, 10:50 AM
Oh Giz, you are just too adorable waiting to be shipped! Since you couldn't find a valentine, your meowmy could have shipped you to me! :)

Laura, that picture of Amy with Rie is just too adorable and precious. :)

rg_girlca
02-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Oh gosh Laura, that picture of Amy with Rie Rie is adorable. The way Amy is looking up at her is just PRICELESS!!!

Dear sweet Amy, you don't need a special Valentine my dear girl to love you, because you are surrounded by so much love from everyone here on PT. :)

critter crazy
02-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Giz you are such a cutie!!