PDA

View Full Version : Rec'd in Pm- plot to kidnap hottie.. roflmbo..

borzoimom
02-15-2007, 06:52 PM
The FULL story!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( dishonest is greyhoundgirl..)

*Jumps in van and drives away with Hottie*

Muh ha ha ha she'll never catch me now!! I've got wheels!!!

Borzoimom is in hot pursuit with the sports car. With the sunroof down her ears... freeze

Dishonest is in the lead up and down mountains

Borzoimom dreams Hottie is jumping out

Borzoimom thinks hottie would be throwing up in the van due to too much movement. Only hottie doesn't throw up because Jenny reassures him.

Borzoimom dreams that dishonest is falling on the ice

The road's slippery... dishonest is slipping... she's outta control!!

Dishonest reasures herself: I can do this!!! trust yourself I've driven golf carts in northern quebec in february before... I can drive in Virginia! I can handle a little ice

Borzoimom wishes hottie would run back to the house

Dishonest quickly manuvers car and makes it safely to the border. We're going over

But oh no!!! Dishonest forgot to steal hotties records!! So the border guard wont let us over!!!what should we do now?!?!?! Will the heros sucseed? Or will borzoimom steal Dishonests beloved hottie?
Dishonest notices the river is frozen so we cross it... very slowly

Borzoimom hasn't caught up yet... she's stuck in traffic, she isn't even at the border yet... We're half way across the river... we just might be saved!!!

Borzoimom arrives at the border... She see us crosssing the rivier but dont want to abandon the sports car and knows that she can't drive over the river with hopes of making it out alive.

So she waits. Finally it's her turn at the gate the guard sees borzoimom is in a hurry so he asks you all the questions he can think of... finally he asks her "why are you going to canada" She replys to steal back my dog!!!

He thinks she's a lunatic and lowers the gate and refuses to raise it until a full secirity check has been done. She wants to see her criminel record, too. He wont let her through!

Borzoimom breaks the gate and barges on through... The police are in hot pursuit

She's almost off the bridge... but Jenny, Hottie and Dishonest are alreadyon the oher side of the river in Canada. She'll never catch us now!!

Dishonest and the puppy pack run to the library... They all know Borzoimom isn't local and wont know where the library is. We hide in the "canine" section...

Borzoimom's loose in the city... desprate to find her dog. She looks everywhere... even the junk food asile at the grocery store, where she was sure she'd find dishonest hidden, but she can't find us anywhere!!

Finally borzoimom escapes from the police and pulls over to ask an elderly man if he's seen a 13 yr old with two long-legged dogs. He says he saw a girl smuggling two long-legged dogs into the library. Borzoimom asks for directions and he provides them.

Borzoimom makes it to the library and strips it down section by section. Only she's too late! Jenny smelled the mountain air on her so the three of us escaped through the back door.

Borzoimom is hot on our trail as she see hotties pawprints in the snow leaving the building...

***STAY TUNED FOR THE CONCLUSION NEXT WEEK!!!***

GreyhoundGirl
02-15-2007, 06:54 PM
Oh no!!!!! :D And the worst part... Borzoimom didn't even credit me for the writing of theis dramatic tale or should that be... tail!!! :p Ending coming later... hehehe

borzoimom
02-15-2007, 06:55 PM
I just added it.. are you in co-hoots with kym???? lol..

borzoimom
02-15-2007, 06:59 PM
Thank you Michelle- I needed a laugh tonight! But you wont get far with my van tonight... lol.. Not a single inch.. lol..

GreyhoundGirl
02-15-2007, 07:01 PM
Maybe we should mention this was written on gabbly after I "drove" 500 miles to pull out the van. ;) I got the van loose and stole hottie while michelle was looking the other way. That is why my name is dishones throughout the story. ;) Plus it would have been way too confusing... both the main characters being Michelles lol!

borzoimom
02-15-2007, 07:02 PM
Maybe we should mention this was written on gabbly after I "drove" 500 miles to pull out the van. ;) I got the van loose and stole hottie while michelle was looking the other way. That is why my name is dishones throughout the story. ;) Plus it would have been way too confusing... both the main characters being Michelles lol!
Please get my van "UNSTUCK"... lol...

GreyhoundGirl
02-15-2007, 07:16 PM
haha... Right away Cap'n :p

GreyhoundGirl
02-15-2007, 07:28 PM
haha.. we're the only one's ho are looking at this.

GreyhoundGirl
02-16-2007, 01:59 PM
bump... :(

borzoimom
02-16-2007, 02:43 PM
Michelle- this is borzoi'dad'- your story is very funny.I just hope you can drive off this mountain. ;)

GreyhoundGirl
02-16-2007, 02:59 PM
You'd be surprised... I've only crashed the golf carts 14 times. (that's pretty good!!! :P )

I tried to make it as realistic as poccible.. I've just gotta think of a good conclusion... hmmm.. who will triumph?!

borzoimom
02-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Sorry Michelle- I was chopping chicken for the dogs, and he likes to read the post. He is home today sick with a bad cold..

GreyhoundGirl
02-16-2007, 07:12 PM
Haha :p