PDA

View Full Version : Young and the Restless

sparks19
02-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Does anyone else watch this?

it is my guilty pleasure. :D

caseysmom
02-15-2007, 01:10 PM
I use to watch "all my children" years ago but work gets in the way of all the fun now :D

sparks19
02-15-2007, 01:12 PM
LOL Stupid work. Always interferring with life :D I am glad I got the DVR with my DirecTV. Now I can easily record it and watch when I get home. LOL I'm obsessed.... and it's getting really good right now. I can't wait for tomorrows episode.

LOL I'm so pathetic hahahaha

Queen of Poop
02-15-2007, 01:19 PM
I work so I don't get to watch Y&R, but I do keep up with the goings on on the internet with the daily updates.

Laura's Babies
02-15-2007, 04:37 PM
I watch it when I can but not on a regular basis. Out on the river where I work, I find that men are their best fans. I rode one boat where they stopped the boat when it came on so everyone could watch it!

carole
02-15-2007, 07:07 PM
When it first came to NZ i was quite a fan, but i got really sick of all the glamour and stuff in it, so unreal for me, i prefer down to earth people who are not even pretty or handsome,or rich, which they always seem to be in Y & R, we are some years behind here, but i must confess to tuning in the other day,not sure on all the happenings,and who is who ,but if there is nothing else on and i am bored i will view it from time to time,we are at the part where Jack is trying to get custody of his son from Dianne, so does that give anyone any idea how far behind we might be.