PDA

View Full Version : American Idol 2007

elizabethann
02-15-2007, 10:46 AM
Okay, so who do you like from American Idol? Too soon to tell? For me it is. The girl I wanted (Tammy) who sounded like Janis Joplin is out. I was bummed. So I will have to find a new person to "idolize". :D

RedHedd
02-15-2007, 11:35 AM
I really like that indian boy who auditioned with his sister, but she didn't get through - Sanjay or something like that? He's darling and has a great voice and personality.

The guy with the poofy hair has a terrific voice, quirky personality, but needs major help in the grooming department. If they Hollywood him up a bit he just might go far.

beeniesmom
02-15-2007, 12:54 PM
I like that Antonella girl and the bald dude Phil from jacksonville who's wife had a baby while he was auditioning.
I like the Indian kid as well. I cried when they cut his sister.

sparks19
02-15-2007, 12:59 PM
I also love that boy that auditioned with this sister. he is just so darn cute and he has such a nice voice. I also like Sundance Head. he is different, not perfect but quite a powerful voice. I also like the guy with the big hair lol, he is very funny and has a wonderful voice. I was very shocked at some of the people they cut and some of the people they kept.

As for the girls, I like the girl that was a back up singer. She is wonderful. Very pretty voice. I also like Antonella. I am glad her "best friend" was cut. when I saw them audition I didn't like her friend at all. she was not very supportive of her so called best friend even though Antonella was singing her praises. she didn't even stay in the audition room while Antonella auditioned... but Antonella stood by her the whole time. not a very good friend if you ask me.

Sophist
02-15-2007, 03:46 PM
Too soon to tell for sure, but I also kind of got suckered in by how thoughtful Sanjaya was when his sister was cut. And that one girl... gosh, I can't think of her name now, the single mom who had on the mauve-ish dress last night, she seems like she has a really powerful voice and a lot of poise.

I have to admit, I think Phil is gorgeous, but I don't like him as a performer or personality so far.

A lot of the people who made it through this year I just don't like so far, at all. The worst is 'Sundance'. I didn't see anything that made me think he should have been put through. I do not like him as a contestant at all.

pitc9
02-15-2007, 03:54 PM
Girls I like:
Lakisha Jones - I think she sounds a lot like Aretha Franklin.
Amy Krebs

Boys I like:
Brandon Rogers
Blake Lewis (Beat-boxer)

Sundance Head has NO reason to be there!!!

At this point I usally have a heard a few people and have said "Wow, they're going to make it far!!"
But the only one I feel that way about is Lakisha.