View Full Version : My funny valentine?

RICHARD
02-15-2007, 01:07 AM
Love kno9ws no bounds, when you own a cat
Long hair, short hair, thin or fat,
Awake or sleeping, chasing fake mice.
To my life, You add such spice.

I know I love you , without pause
Even shredding my house, with those claws!
The shedding, hairballs, midnight antics-
Your escapes from the house-that cause me panic.

The good, the bad and ugly me!
Together we make a wonderful team.
I love you Ed, with all my heart,
So behave yourself, You little f-rt. :eek:

Barbara
02-15-2007, 07:34 AM
Oh Richard we all knew you are a big softie inside- and Ed will appreciate this isn't it.

Laura's Babies
02-15-2007, 08:03 AM
These is nothing as mushy as a man who loves his cat! LOVE YOU RICHARD!

joycenalex
02-15-2007, 06:06 PM
men who love cats are a treasure beyond pearls. happy v-day richard

catfamily
02-15-2007, 06:16 PM
OK...That made me tear up a bit :eek: :)
That was so sweet.

jennielynn1970
02-15-2007, 06:22 PM
That was adorable!!

catmandu
02-15-2007, 06:22 PM
The Found Cats Are Back From Hawaii , And They Are Having Some Steak, And Science Diet Canned Food For Thier Dinner.
They Really Had A Good Time.
Meeting Thier Dear Old Angel Friends On Valentines Day , And Letting The Love Flow Again.

Freedom
02-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Well, Richard, that really got to me, especially the escapes from the house reference.

A few nights back, I was getting everyone settled down for the night, and I couldn't find Sparkle. Searched under the bed, in the closets, checked the door to the cellar was open. Nope, no Sparkle. Looking around, realized I had taken the dog out for her last run and I "decided" that Sparkle had been in the garage and got outside. It is 10:30 PM, I have all the lights on outside, I'm running around the house shaking a cup of food and hollering. No Sparkle. Came in, got Dad up, started crying, convinced she got out and the coyote got her. Dad got dressed, got a huge flashlight from his workshop, and the two of us are out there hollering, around the house, up and down the street. No Sparkle. Came back in, now I am sure she is gone for good, even Dad is getting worried. We hear some scrabbling. Sparkle was in the linen closet, under the bottom shelf. Calculated she had been in there at least 2.5 hours.

And I STILL love her, even though I acquired a flock of gray hairs that night.

kimlovescats
02-15-2007, 08:30 PM
Richard, that is so sweet!!! :)