PDA

View Full Version : SOOOOOO Tired

Sirrahsim
02-14-2007, 06:19 PM
I don't think that I can move :rolleyes: I just finished unpacking 8 more boxes. I swear I don't remember having so much junk when we were getting ready to leave Japan. I really wonder how it all fit in our little apartment???

I think that I have around 15 left and then we will be ALL unpacked and I can focus on fixing up the kids' rooms. Tyler was my big helper today and delivered things were they needed to go. I kept his attention for close to an hour until we unearthed a box of his toys!!! He spent the next 3 hours playing with his new (old) toys and allowing me to keep busy.

*flops down on the couch and puts her feet up*

Now I just need to clean my kitchen, wash dry and fold 6 loads of laundry, change the sheets on our bed, clean up Tyler's playroom, give Tyler a bath, and get him to bed. :eek: :eek: :eek: :D
I am SO ready to have my house all unpacked and homey!!

borzoimom
02-14-2007, 06:29 PM
YOU take it easy mom... It will unpack and I see how you feel- I did the same when I moved- but EVERYTHING does NOT have to be done today... You take it easy... There is always tomorrow.. ;)

Sirrahsim
02-14-2007, 06:34 PM
I've been saying "There is always tomorrow" since our things arrived over a month ago :rolleyes:
The main problem is that the room that will be Tyler's is the one that has all of the boxes in it. I really want to get that room all fixed up and him moved into that room with plenty of time before I get too whale-like to enjoy decorating it!!

I'm already as big with this baby as I was with Tyler at around 30 weeks :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm going to be ENORMOUS!!

borzoimom
02-14-2007, 06:41 PM
I remember putting my arms that my hands met around my belly... Just dont over do it.. Tell the kids- " we are camping out tonight" ... lol..