PDA

View Full Version : More NEW PICS OF THE "PEAS"

rg_girlca
02-14-2007, 05:16 PM
I cannot describe how I felt when I checked my mail today. I received a beautiful Valentine card, with the most adorable pictures, from Sweetpea and PeaPod. I could not believe how sweet this was of Carol to do this for me. I was literally in tears.

The front of the card reads, "A Valentine For You" and inside reads, "What a perfect day to celebrate the unique and lovely person you are!"
Happy Valentine's Day
Love from
Your SweetPea & PeaPod.

Aw gee, just typing this has brought on LES again. Geesh!!!

Carol also wrote in the card;
PeaPod is the center of everyone's universe. He's very mischievious, but has a very, very sweet personality and loves spending time with his human companions. SweetPea is the official assistant. She assists with the cooking, the bed making, computer work, letter writing, etc.
PeaPod is getting big and quite independent of Mum. Although you'd never know it by looking at the pictures.

This has really, really made my day and I can't help but smile everytime I look at the pictures.

Oh speaking of pictures. Would like to see them?????
Okay, pictures in next post, but I must warn you................

*CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!*

rg_girlca
02-14-2007, 05:25 PM
PeaPod grooming his mommy. How cute is that.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid224/p419d5e21df03ce53ff6d38fa101b89df/eaabc9f4.jpg

Taking a break from grooming.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid224/pd63aaff468a8451f2682690f7cf44486/eaabdaa6.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid224/p17959bd837d6a240402a32501ebebac3/eaabc9e2.jpg

I've saved the best for last and I enlarged it so you can get the full cuteness of it. I have this one in a frame on my computer desk. It is the cutest picture I have ever seen. It's just TOO DARN ADORABLE!!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Scan20007.jpg?t=1171494274

I am so happy that they are continuing to share "The Peas" with me so I can share them with all of you. This is the best Valentine's ever. :D

catmandu
02-14-2007, 05:31 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101466.jpg

WHAT GREAT PHOTOS OF PEA POD AND SWEET PEA.
THAT MUST BE GREAT TO RAISE THE MOMMA CAT AND SON.
IS IT ME OR DOES PEAD POD LOOK LIKE A VERY YOUNG
JUKE JOINT JOSEPH?

wolflady
02-14-2007, 05:42 PM
Oh how sweet and what a wonderful Valentine's treat! :D I'm so glad that the peas are doing well and are the center of attention in their home (as it should be! *snicker*). It's wonderful to see how big little peapod has gotten! They are both completely charming!

**hugs**

cassiesmom
02-14-2007, 06:01 PM
How big Peapod is getting! My oh my! These are very sweet!

kuhio98
02-14-2007, 06:06 PM
Lorraine ~ The Peas sure hit the lottery! First you and now their Furrever Family. :D

Laura's Babies
02-14-2007, 06:18 PM
I had to wipe away the tears to post! OH MY GOD! LES flowing...I'll have to come back later..........

Edwina's Secretary
02-14-2007, 06:20 PM
The last photo reminds me so much of a renaissance painting.....the look on their faces....the togetherness....

Zoey&Mandy
02-14-2007, 06:33 PM
awww those pics or soo adorable

Vermontcat
02-14-2007, 06:37 PM
That is so sweet! :D
I love the photos, that last one is really beautiful! :)
You really did find the perfect home for them, didn't you.

Abby&Buddy'sMom
02-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Those pictures just made my day complete!! Thank You!! Those "Peas" are just absolutely adorable, and they look like they are fitting in just fine in their new home.... :)

critter crazy
02-14-2007, 07:02 PM
OMG!!! how sweet!! That was very thoughtfull of them to send you such a percious card! The pics are just completely adorable!!!

Bengalz
02-14-2007, 07:04 PM
It justs doesn't get any better than that does it :D The photos are great and the last one is so precious.

Thanks for sharing - it's so good to see the "Peas" again :)

kimlovescats
02-14-2007, 07:05 PM
What a purrfect Valentine's surprise!!! Awwww, they are just too sweet! That little peapod is really growing, he is such a beautiful ... um handsome ... little fella! Sweetpea still looks like such a young lady herself. They are just precious there together. They sure did find a wonderful home, thanks to you, Lorraine!!!! :D

jennielynn1970
02-14-2007, 07:09 PM
Gosh, they are so gorgeous! They look so happy, too! You must be so happy for them!

phesina
02-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Awwwwwww..... such sweet pictures! That first one is adorable of the little, but growing, fellow tenderly grooming his mom.. and in the last one they are so stately and noble, a formal portrait of the Queen with the Crown Prince.

Little Peapod is indeed growing up, but you can still easily see that tiny roly-poly kitten in him.

And such a sweet, loving note from the new mom. And she referred to them as Sweetpea and Peapod (their "real" names) rather than the names her family gave them?

A perfect Valentine indeed.

It sure looks to me like JJJ3 could be the father!

Pat, with LES

jenluckenbach
02-14-2007, 07:49 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

That is just too much cuteness fo one post! I can't get over how GORGOUES they look there together. This truly made my whole night. (I even think all our snow melted from the hot flash I got looking at those photos)

Freedom
02-14-2007, 08:34 PM
Wow, you must feel so proud, helping Sweet Pea, raising Peapod, finding them a great home, TOGETHER, wonderful folks to care for them. This is such a wonderful story with, it seems, a never ending happy ending! It really is thoughtful of her to put together te card and photos and send them along to you. I think you really impressed them with how important these 2 are. So nice, and thank YOU for taking the time to share with all of us. Now I can go to bed and have sweet dreams. *sigh*

Laura's Babies
02-14-2007, 08:52 PM
Our little Pea Pod is really blooming into such a beautiful flower! How sweet of his new Mom is to send you such a heartwarming Valentine and then you shareing it with us. I was so touched with him grooming his Mom, like he is taking care of her now, loving her. Man! Look at their faces in those pictures, his markings look almost exactly like hers on his face..

I can NOT get over how grown he looks but still has that baby sweetness in his face and that darn cute PINK Nose!!

RedHedd
02-14-2007, 09:40 PM
That last pic sure shows they're related - their facial markings and pink noses are almost exactly the same. I'm melted here in a puddle from the cuteness! Little Peapod still has those chubbly legs :D too cute!

catfamily
02-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Oh Lorraine that is so wonderful.You must be so happy.Soooo happy.They both are so fortunate to have such a loving home and that you were able to do this for them.They are gorgeous.And very very happy to say the least.Great Job Lorraine!!Such Love in their eyes.And their getting all that love back!

Catty1
02-14-2007, 10:36 PM
And PeaPod is getting FLUFFY! I see floofiness in his tail! :D

Just too, too beautiful for words! I love their faces in the last photo...same faces, gold sleepy contented eyes...

Wow...what a wonderful home they have!

sandragonfly
02-14-2007, 11:27 PM
:D :D :D precious.

so happy for you *does a little happy dance* - hugs to you!!

perfect. :)

Killearn Kitties
02-15-2007, 04:50 AM
What a lovely, lovely thing for Carol to do! That was such a kind thought. And as for those pictures ... *swoon*

smokey the elder
02-15-2007, 01:41 PM
What a couple of cutie patooties! often, mama cats won't have anything to do with their kittens once they're grown. I'm glad Sweet Pea is the exception!

catlover4ever
02-15-2007, 02:00 PM
Please HELP!!! I have melted from the last picture of the Peas. I need to print a copy of that picture and take it outside....maybe it will melt some of this ice here. ;)

Oh they are just too adorable for words. I keep going back and looking at their photos. {{{swoon}}}

CultureJunky
02-15-2007, 02:36 PM
wow! Just look at peapod, he's getting to be all grown up, and looks like his mother more and more! What a handsome fella, lovely pictures, they are obviously very happy and that's just so wonderful :)

orangemm
02-15-2007, 02:55 PM
What a beautiful and thoughtful thing to do. You couldn't have picked better purrents for those lovely babies.

I am almost speechless. Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL. I'm just so happy they could stay together.

The day Sweetpea went "poof" was the best day of her life!

KitCat
02-15-2007, 04:29 PM
Those beautiful "Peas" sure look alike! They have the same pattern, just a different color.

krazyaboutkatz
02-16-2007, 12:46 AM
What a nice thing for their new purrents to do.:) They both look so happy and content and Pea Pod sure is getting big.:) Thanks for sharing this with us.:)

Pawsitive Thinking
02-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Beautiful kitties

rg_girlca
02-16-2007, 11:24 PM
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. :D

I can't express enough how good it makes me feel to know that I was able to find such a loving, caring home for them.

shais_mom
02-17-2007, 12:16 AM
soooo CUTE! :)

jazzcat
02-17-2007, 12:28 PM
Aww! How cute are they!

I love how Peapod's markings on his head and face are almost identical to his moms except in gray. He's turing into one very handsome cat and Sweetpea is so beautiful.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-17-2007, 01:02 PM
MERCY!!! How did I miss this????

What wonderful pictures. I've got major LES seeing them!!!
I'm so glad PeaPod is the center of everyone's universe. That is just as it should be.
I'm betting that SweetPea is a wonderful help around the house too!!!

How sweet of their new family to send you these great pictures.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THEM!!!
anyone have a hankie? :D

momcat
02-17-2007, 06:38 PM
In spite of our sub freezing temperatures around here, I melted into a puddle on the floor. What a kind and thoughtful thing for Carol to do! All the pictures are wonderful, the one of PeaPod grooming his mommycat is just too cute. But it's the last one that knocked me out of my chair, that one is a sure fire prize winner!