PDA

View Full Version : Harvey enjoys a Catmandu Mousie!

kimlovescats
02-13-2007, 08:08 PM
http://www.dropshots.com/photos/240072/20070204/102734.jpg (http://www.dropshots.com/videolink.php?userid=240072&cdate=20070204&ctime=102734&showVideo=1)
Photo Sharing (http://www.dropshots.com/) - Upload Video (http://www.dropshots.com/) - Video Sharing (http://www.dropshots.com/)

Scooter's Mom
02-13-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm intrigued. What is in the mousie for the kitties to all love them so much? Every kitty that's had one has had that reaction to it from what I've seen.

What a happy kitty!

Laura's Babies
02-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Catmandu's mice do it every time! I know they will keep that kick in them (the mice) for a long, long time. Mine still find theirs he sent and go at it like they did the day he sent it! That is the best catnip in the WORLD!! Harry sure made sure we know that!! TOOOO cute!

catmandu
02-14-2007, 08:42 AM
Kim I Cant Tell You How Happy The Found Cats And I Are To See Harvey Enjoy That Mouse That We Sent.
Hes Enjoying That As Much As We Are The Martina Mc Bride Cd That You Sent.
Thats What We Call A Fair Deal.
We Are Passing This On To Tha Animal Welfare Association So They Can All See The Fun Too.
Thank You.
Who Is The Black Kitty Making A Cameo Appearance?

kimlovescats
02-14-2007, 12:48 PM
Kim I Cant Tell You How Happy The Found Cats And I Are To See Harvey Enjoy That Mouse That We Sent.
Hes Enjoying That As Much As We Are The Martina Mc Bride Cd That You Sent.
Thats What We Call A Fair Deal.
We Are Passing This On To Tha Animal Welfare Association So They Can All See The Fun Too.
Thank You.
Who Is The Black Kitty Making A Cameo Appearance?

Gary, that's actually my brown tabby MC mix, Dexter. It's just a dark video!
Dexter is looking so scraggly these days because of his bad mouth and Stomatitis. He doesn't clean himself at all and his fur is so coarse and yucky. I have tried brushing him and he gets very mad at me. My poor boy is going downhill quickly. :(

catmandu
02-14-2007, 02:07 PM
We Are Sad That Dexters Not Feeling Well, And We Hope That You And The White Coats Can Make Your Kitty Better.
Hes Such A Good Boy.

Randi
02-14-2007, 03:25 PM
It's great to see Harvey enjoying that catnip mouse! :D Canadian catnip must be the best in the world.

lvpets2002
02-14-2007, 04:33 PM
;) ;) Yup thats how my babies act with catmandu's mousies.. How so adorable.. thanks

rg_girlca
02-14-2007, 04:39 PM
Oh Harvey, you are so adorable playing with that mousie.

Yup, Gary's catnip mousie has all the cats rolling around on the floor. :D

Great video Kim. :)

catfamily
02-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Harvey looks like a very happy cat with Gary's catnip toy.That's sweet seeing him roll around like that.Great Video Kim :)
Poor Dexter.My BooBoo had Stomatitis and after I had all his teeth removed he was like a whole new cat.He acted like a kitten after.
Cats have such a hard time with their teeth issues.

kimlovescats
02-14-2007, 11:32 PM
Harvey looks like a very happy cat with Gary's catnip toy.That's sweet seeing him roll around like that.Great Video Kim :)
Poor Dexter.My BooBoo had Stomatitis and after I had all his teeth removed he was like a whole new cat.He acted like a kitten after.
Cats have such a hard time with their teeth issues.

I have spoken with my vet twice about removing his teeth, and she just will not do it. She says it can be very long and complicated, especially since his teeth themselves are in such good shape. She did a dental cleaning on him a couple of months ago, and she said his teeth are so well-rooted that it would be very hard to get them out. Also, she said that if you take the canine molars out, that there can be a large portion of the roof of their mouth to cave in and leave a huge gaping hole. :eek: I told her that I had several friends whose cats had all their teeth removed, but she just is dead set against it. I trust her so much, I would hate to go behind her back and get someone else to do it ... especially if something awful happened! :( :confused:

Killearn Kitties
02-15-2007, 04:38 AM
I'm so impressed! What a performance for the camera that was. :D Mine tend to stop doing anything when the camera comes out.
There is just nothing like a Canadian catnip mousie!

catfamily
02-15-2007, 06:31 AM
I have spoken with my vet twice about removing his teeth, and she just will not do it. She says it can be very long and complicated, especially since his teeth themselves are in such good shape. She did a dental cleaning on him a couple of months ago, and she said his teeth are so well-rooted that it would be very hard to get them out. Also, she said that if you take the canine molars out, that there can be a large portion of the roof of their mouth to cave in and leave a huge gaping hole. :eek: I told her that I had several friends whose cats had all their teeth removed, but she just is dead set against it. I trust her so much, I would hate to go behind her back and get someone else to do it ... especially if something awful happened! :( :confused:
My KiKi died I think because of an open wound from pulling a canine out.My vet said it was Cancer of the mouth but I think it got infected.I feel horrible about it not knowing.I had him, 19 years but to be in that kind of pain.
So I understand that.Things can happen.I understand why your vet won't do it.

Sonia59
02-15-2007, 11:42 AM
Gary has made one more kitty happy :D

I was wondering if the mousie survived :rolleyes:

cassiesmom
02-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Holy smokes! What kind of catnip is in that mousie?! Go, Harvey!

emilysgk
02-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Hmmm... them must be some really special cat nip mice. I always see all these post about them. I have yet to see my kitty react to catnip, maybe she is wierd? lol

Glad to see your kitty so in love with his mouse.