PDA

View Full Version : My Other Rescued Mama To Be (THANK GOD She's Getting Better)

QueenScoopalot
02-13-2007, 07:22 PM
This abandoned darling is finally starting to get over her beyond horrible URI. I rescued her off the streets a week & a 1/2 ago (?), and thought for sure she was going to have her babies any second..but thankfully she's not had them yet. I knew the day I snagged her that we were going to be having a rough time. :( VERY sick, but I'm finally seeing major improvement after adding Zithromax to her non-stop antibiotics. I can't believe how enormous this cat is...and am suspecting at least 6 babies that thankfully will have a warm birthing place instead of dying of hypothermia outside. She's so sweet...why do people abandon animals? :( :mad:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/VERYPREGNANT.jpg

Catty1
02-13-2007, 07:45 PM
Awwwwww! What a SWEET face! I hope she is better quickly, and glad she is improving!

Give her a scritch for me!

Yes, you could have a dozen pudgies in there, couldn't you? :D

kimlovescats
02-13-2007, 07:52 PM
She is beautiful! I am so glad she is healing well! She sure doesn't look snotty in the picture! I hope her babies are healthy. Keep us posted.

Scooter's Mom
02-23-2007, 08:52 PM
How is this kitty doing?

kitimom
02-24-2007, 12:29 AM
She looks very happy to be there!!! Looking forward to hearing about all the new babies (and seeing their pix!!)

Laura's Babies
02-24-2007, 06:09 AM
Jan, You are a angel to those poor kitties in those cold harsh winters up there. She sin't stupid, she knows you saved her life and the life of her babies. Looks like she is ready to POP!

smokey the elder
02-24-2007, 08:12 AM
She looks like she's going to either have an enormous litter of kittens, or a litter of enormous kittens! :p

kb2yjx
02-24-2007, 08:32 AM
Have you given her a name yet??? Better that she is with you, getting all the love and care, she and the babies will need!!! St. Francis smiles.....

Medusa
02-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Aw, sweet girl. Yep, it appears that you're going to have your "paws" full soon. Bless you for taking her in.

Blessings,
Mary

catmandu
02-24-2007, 09:40 AM
The Momma Pet Angels Are Coming Over To Help That Poor Mamma Cat Jan, And Help Make Sure That The Kittens Are All Right.
She Has Such A Pretty Face And Is Such A Gorgeous Golden Hue.
You Did The Right Thing In Giving Her A Place Where The Kittens Will Have A Fighting Chance.

xcolbi
02-24-2007, 09:48 AM
She's Gorgeous! Good luck with the kittens! :)

CultureJunky
02-24-2007, 10:37 AM
She's just beautiful. I hope her pregnancy goes well what's left of it, and that everything goes fine with the birth. Bless you for rescuing her.