PDA

View Full Version : Smokey is Home and Feeling Much Better

catlover4ever
02-13-2007, 06:08 PM
Thank you all for your kind thoughts. I picked Smokey up from the vets this afternoon. He has a bad bladder infection. He is on Albon and Clavamox for two weeks, not to mention his Methio-Form that will be crushed up and in everyone's food. :(

I can tell everyone that I have never seen Smokey so ticked off at me. He won't look at me, he walks away from me, cries if I try to go near him....boy I don't like to be the bad guy but I did not have a choice....try explaining that to Mr. Hissy Pants.

Right now he is in his absolute favorite spot....laying with daddy on the couch watching TV.

Thanks again for the good thoughts. --- Meg

Laura's Babies
02-13-2007, 06:15 PM
You tell Mr. Hissy pants that he NEEDED to go to that doctor and that trip will make him better soon! There's no need to get all in a huff with you over trying to help him get better!

That reminds me of My RB Sambo who use to get mad at me and ignore me no matter what I tried... What I learned from that is two can play that game and he didn't like it when I responded to his ignoring me by ignoring HIM! :eek: Try THAT on His Hissy pants and see what happens! :rolleyes:

kb2yjx
02-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Glad to hear your boy is better!! Do not fret!!! At our house, Dad is the saint because he does nothing "bad" to the cats. As I tell Barry, there may be eight cats in this house, but I have none. Smokey will get over it eventually!! HUGS to poor Mom!!

kimlovescats
02-13-2007, 07:01 PM
Come on, Smokey, give Mom a break! She was just making you feel better!!! I sure am glad that you noticed he was straining! Get better soon, Smokey! ;)