PDA

View Full Version : Nascar For Dogs

TFTpwnsYou
02-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Well in light of the wonderful weather today certin somebody's have not wanted to use the bathroom. So I went outside and shoveled the yard. :confused: Now I have a Nascar track for dogs out back. And people say dog people are crazy...I see no proof in that...lol.

http://i5.tinypic.com/2ro6ljc.jpg

Hopefully now they'll decide that they can use the bathroom now. That or run around in circles...lol.

Blue_Frog
02-13-2007, 03:40 PM
The next trick will be to teach them to run-really-fast-turn-left without ejecting each other into the snowbanks ;)

TFTpwnsYou
02-13-2007, 03:41 PM
LOL! I'll have to try that later.

borzoimom
02-13-2007, 03:48 PM
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM... LOL.. ( I was kidding ya know about making a track... lol..) Well okay guys- there is the yard- on your mark- get set... GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TFTpwnsYou
02-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Woo-hoo! Just took them out. Boy did they have to go!...lol. So I guess the work paid off. They told me they feel much better now. :D

elizabethann
02-13-2007, 04:01 PM
Those are some spoiled dogs. :D

Pam
02-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Oh, Oh....Ripley would like to enter the race. :p He is sporting a jacket that my son bought him a few years ago. It will be a collector's item one day I guess as Bobby Labonte is no longer driving the #18 car! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN4236.jpg

Cinder & Smoke
02-13-2007, 04:50 PM
:D

Reminds me of First Shepherd Casey (RB :( ) who had NO problem with snow ...
but had a major hang-up with *rain*!

She loved getting soaking wet - as long as there was a 2-Legger getting wet at the same time!
"Outies" in the rain didn't happen unless the 2-Legger stepped off the porch WITH her!
And she *watched* over her shoulder ... make a fast move back under cover
and she'd *stop* in mid-pee and often beat you back onto the porch!

Sure do *miss* that Girl!! :(
/s/ Phred

TFTpwnsYou
02-13-2007, 04:55 PM
My Pap doesn't mind the rain, but my Toy Fox isn't fond of that either. Normally they go in the snow, but I think the fact that it got as deep as it did today they just didn't want to. Sounds like Casey was a funny girl.

borzoimom
02-14-2007, 09:36 AM
So after last nights storm- what does it look like today? ... teehee... My dogs and me are walking ON THE ice, and the porch is frozen cave.. lol..

TFTpwnsYou
02-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Wow to the last pic. I was rather upset this morning. Went to let them out, and the track was gone. :( Pippy used the bathroom, but someone else (names excluded) was not about to do a #2 in that stuff!.....lol. It's not too badly covered....I'd say a 1/2 inch maximum.

borzoimom
02-14-2007, 09:43 AM
Wow to the last pic. I was rather upset this morning. Went to let them out, and the track was gone. :( Pippy used the bathroom, but someone else (names excluded) was not about to do a #2 in that stuff!.....lol. It's not too badly covered....I'd say a 1/2 inch maximum.
I showed your pictures to my husband- he loved it!!! Roared with laughter, and said you obviously put major work in that one.. ( words uh changed slightly.. teehee..).. "quote- Blue_Frog The next trick will be to teach them to run-really-fast-turn-left without ejecting each other into the snowbanks "

TFTpwnsYou
02-14-2007, 09:46 AM
LOL! Well the race has been delayed due to weather conditions...lol