PDA

View Full Version : The Sensational SILVERPAW!!!

kb2yjx
02-13-2007, 03:51 AM
Handsome, smart, and cuddly, all round up into one cat!!! How lucky your parent is!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!

mom2lotsacats
02-13-2007, 06:31 AM
Silverpaw,
You are a very handsome cat. You look a lot like my cat, Kenny, who is also very sweet. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

critter crazy
02-13-2007, 06:35 AM
Congrats on COTD Silverpaw!!!

Barbiecat
02-13-2007, 06:35 AM
First of all, what a wonderful name for you! You are quite the handsome tabby, my friend! Second, you are showing your love for your owner by only coming at THEIR command, nobody elses. Good boy.

Enjoy your special day.

catmandu
02-13-2007, 09:40 AM
We have to say that Silverpaw has to be the coolest Cat Name since Lightning Super Cat.
And what a great Handsome Silver Man , he will attract all the eligible lady Ctas in Hawaii tonight.
And make the lives of his Guradians a joy and a pleasure with his joy nad warmth.
A Booming Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRR RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW GOES TO SUPER SILVERPAWS COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

blue girl
02-13-2007, 10:22 AM
Silverpaw, what a beautiful silvery coat you have and you look so happy and content in your picture! You also look like a very playful kitty, and I can just imagine you running around after your little doggy friends, and enjoying your outside time in the backyard. It sure sounds like you are getting lots of love and attention, as you most certainly deserve :) Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

cassiesmom
02-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Silverpaw, I like your pretty tabby coat. I wonder what project you are helping your Person with in the first photo? My cat likes to help me wrap gifts and write out bills. It sounds like you have a very happy life hanging around with your dog-siblings, playing and being petted. Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Silverpaw!

lvpets2002
02-13-2007, 10:46 AM
;) What a very Handsome boy you are..****CONGRATS ON PET OF THE DAY****gO for those kitty treats today..

nekohead
02-13-2007, 11:58 AM
You are almost a lookalike for my Mouse!! :eek: I did a DOUBLE take!! I do have to say, YOU sound like the KING of your castle!! I love BOTH pictures. You are one VERY Handsome KING!!!! :D You should have your OWN web site. You take great Pictures!!! ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-13-2007, 12:49 PM
Silverpaw you are one handsome fellow indeed!!! :)

I bet you charm everyone who meets you!!
I love your wonderful pictures and am so glad your guadian shared them and you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

nancys
02-13-2007, 01:56 PM
Love the name Silverpaw. [COLOR=Blue] :)

rumi&poe
02-13-2007, 04:05 PM
Silverpaw you look like a cool cat, I love your expression in the first picture, it says volumes about how wonderful you are. my son Seymore (a large Siamese) also loves his brothers (maltese) and sister (pom), I think sometimes he thinks he is a dog too, just like you. Have a wonderful day!

tatsxxx11
02-13-2007, 04:43 PM
Silverpaw.......what a cool, cool name for one cool, cool kitty!:cool: Wow, stunning good looks, smarts and talent to spare; Silverpaw, you are the complete package, sweetheart!:) Best of all, you are the most loyal and loving best bud to your devoted human...what a lucky lady she is to know your love!:) It does my heart good to know that such a deserving kitty is living the best life imaginable! Enjoy your well earned Cat of the Day honors, sweetheart! I hope you and Chi Chi and Nora and your wonderful human are enjoying a very special, warm and wonderful day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you precious Silverpaw!:)
P.S...Love your name:D

KittyGurl
02-13-2007, 06:14 PM
You sure are the best cat in the world! ;) You got looks, you are talented and friendly! WOW :eek: You know some tricks. Sit, shake-a-paw & beg. You can also dance too! What I would give to see an amazing kittycat dance. It most be the most coolest sight ever! Have a purrrfect evening with your loving, caring family. Play lots with your doggie friends, big boy! Congrats on COTD, Silverpaw!!!!!!!!!! :D

karlyb
02-14-2007, 12:54 AM
What a great looking cat you are, Silverpaw! You have the perfect life with your fursibs and human family. And you're a clever cat too: learning tricks! I don't think I've ever met another cat with your name, Silverpaw. You are truly a unique cat and a very special COTD!