PDA

View Full Version : They Call Me Mellow Yellow , And I Am At The Vets Now

catmandu
02-12-2007, 04:24 PM
AND I WAS SCARED UNTIL A LADY IN A WHITE COAT SAID I WAS GOING TO BE HER CAT.
CATMANDU HAD LES AS HE SAID GOODBYE, AND HE GAVE ME TWO MICE TO PLAY WITH.
HE CAUGHT ME WITH A SUBWAY SUB PORTION.
THEN HE PUT ME IN A CAGE, AND A CAR BROUGHT ME HERE.
HE SAYS I WILL NEVER BE COLD OR HUNGRY AGAIN.
I HAD A LOT OF TESTS DONE, AND EVERYONE LOOKS HAPPY.
I WAS COLD, NOW IM WARM.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats.jpg
I THINK THIS IS MY LUCKY DAY.
MELLOW YELLOW SIGNING OFF.

Laura's Babies
02-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Awwww Gary! This is such a sweet post that it gave me LES too! Good Luck Mellow Yellow! You went to the right person to get you some help and now you can live the life of a spoiled, warm, happy, house kitty!

God Bless you Gary!

Freedom
02-12-2007, 06:00 PM
OOOOooooohhhh! Gary! Last time I saw, you posted that you were trying to get Mellow Yellow! Gee, you sure don't waste time getting them and finding them great homes! Lucky Mellow Yellow!

phesina
02-12-2007, 06:03 PM
So wonderful, another lovely cat has a great home now thanks to you, Gary.

LES here too. God bless.

Pat

kimlovescats
02-12-2007, 06:26 PM
((((((((HUGS)))))))))) Gary! You are such a blessing to all the stray kitties that find your Hotel!!!!

Be happy, Mellow Yellow ... "quite rightly"! :D

kb2yjx
02-12-2007, 06:45 PM
GREAT NEWS!!!! Mellow Yellow, you are safe and warm INSIDE tonight!!! Glad to know that there is a wonderful home just waiting for you!!! Gary, another great POOF!!!

cassiesmom
02-12-2007, 06:54 PM
"I was cold, now I'm warm. I think this is my lucky day." -- Mellow Yellow

cassiesmom's eyes go leak, leak, leak ... Could you hug all the Found Kitties for me, I'm sure that will help. Catmandu, you are one amazing person. God bless you richly because of all you do for his feline creations.

jenluckenbach
02-12-2007, 07:26 PM
You are not only very lucky, but oh SO handsome. :D

rg_girlca
02-12-2007, 07:32 PM
Oh gosh, another LES gal over here. GARY, YOU ARE A TREASURE MY DEAR!!!

What a lucky handsome boy you are Yellow Mellow. I wish you many, many years of love and happiness in your new forever home. :)

jennielynn1970
02-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Awe!!! That is fantastic! Mellow Yellow is a very lucky boy! Thank you for taking such good care of all those kitties!!

Scooter's Mom
02-12-2007, 08:46 PM
That is so wonderful! My eyes are leaking too... and Scooter sends purrs and love.
I even had to read Mellow Yellow's story to my best friend... who isn't a member here (yet!). Gary you are such a hero!

Hug all of your kitties extra tonight. You are awesome. :)

Crystal

Edwina's Secretary
02-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Kim said it first..."quite rightly"!

catmandu
02-13-2007, 09:26 AM
Mellow Yellow Passed The Fip Test, And Was Defleaed, And Bathed.
He Didnt Care For The Water, But Looks Great Now, I Am Told.
He Was Slighty Dehydrated, And Underweight But The Vet Was Amazed That He Was In Such Good Shape Considering That We Have Had Extreme Cold The Last Month.
It Was The Porch Angels Guiding Him To The Warmth And Surrounding Him With A Blanket Of Love.
Now Hes Joining 8 Older Cats In A Converted Barn With Lots Of Ramps To Climb Up On , And An Area Where They Have A Play Area By The Old Loading Bin.
Be Well Mellow Yellow.
I Will Miss Seeing Your Face.

Killearn Kitties
02-13-2007, 09:31 AM
Mellow Yellow's new place sounds wonderful! I am so pleased that things are working out from him.

jazzcat
02-13-2007, 09:51 AM
That is such great news Gary!!!!

catmandu
02-13-2007, 04:45 PM
And Now Theres A Black Cat, Ans A Little Bright Orange Cat Out There , But I Think That They Have A Home.
Although Why They Are Out In This Weather Is Mind Boggling.
The Food Always Vanishes And I Think That There Are Cats Out There That I Never See Like Commandoes In The Night.
They Sure Like That Pork Chop.
I Will Do What I Can, With A Nutro Max / Purina One Mix Kitten Dry.
They Need The Extra Protein.

orangemm
02-13-2007, 05:08 PM
Gary, your heart is so big and loving towards these unfortunate creatures; you are truly a savior to them. Yes, I have LES along with everyone else and I marvel at all the good things you have done and all the little lives you've saved.

Bless you.