PDA

View Full Version : I would like to thank this "man"

davidpizzica
02-12-2007, 04:11 PM
I'd like to thank this "man" for the worst pain in my life, for taking away my new car, my way of making a living, and my well-being. I'm furious at him to do all of this just because he wanted to beat a red light. I'm mad at him for all of this, but God was watching out for both of us that day. I just had to rant and get this off my chest.

Laura's Babies
02-12-2007, 04:26 PM
I can understand your anger.

When my daughter got rear ended that time, her husband has just spent a lot of money and time, replacing a lot of things on their old van and they planned to keep it another 5 years and were planning a trip that month to Colorado in it. It was totaled when that young girl rammed her at the stop light, trying to get to her boyfriend who had called her and told her he had just took a overdose. The insurance didn't even offer them what he had just spent on it. They stripped everything off that he had put on it, including the new tires and the rims and exchanged the parts on his brothers van. It was old but paid for, served them well and they had to go out and search for another one and have a bill that they didn't want or expect with the notes on it. She got a new van but she HATES it and always have. Nothing is wrong with it, she just loved that old one and wanted that one!

Not to mention the two surgeries on her shoulder she had as a reasult of that wreck. The pain and time that was lost being laid up and the problems with the shoulder still.

Lets just hope what happened to you will make some here realize that getting there 1 or 2 minutes faster only endanger's themselves or someone else. Is it worth the risk?

davidpizzica
02-12-2007, 04:43 PM
I can understand your anger.

When my daughter got rear ended that time, her husband has just spent a lot of money and time, replacing a lot of things on their old van and they planned to keep it another 5 years and were planning a trip that month to Colorado in it. It was totaled when that young girl rammed her at the stop light, trying to get to her boyfriend who had called her and told her he had just took a overdose. The insurance didn't even offer them what he had just spent on it. They stripped everything off that he had put on it, including the new tires and the rims and exchanged the parts on his brothers van. It was old but paid for, served them well and they had to go out and search for another one and have a bill that they didn't want or expect with the notes on it. She got a new van but she HATES it and always have. Nothing is wrong with it, she just loved that old one and wanted that one!

Not to mention the two surgeries on her shoulder she had as a reasult of that wreck. The pain and time that was lost being laid up and the problems with the shoulder still.

Lets just hope what happened to you will make some here realize that getting there 1 or 2 minutes faster only endanger's themselves or someone else. Is it worth the risk?
I'm mad that he couldn't wait another minute for the light to change. None of this wouldn't happened.

Laura's Babies
02-12-2007, 07:00 PM
I know! I had a fella pass me today like a bat out of He**... Got to the red light up the road and there he was, stopped right in front of me.

If you count the seconds you sit at a stop light, they really are not that long! He could have and should have stopped and lets hope he learned his lesson now. Did he even realize there was a red light there?

kimlovescats
02-12-2007, 07:31 PM
People are just in too big of a hurry these days. I am SO sorry that you've had this happen, David. :(

Hugs,
Kim

Queen of Poop
02-13-2007, 08:31 AM
I am sorry this happened to you, but thank God that he was looking after you and you're still here with us. I hope you can sue the pants off the guy!! I pray that your body heals and that you feel better soon.

I lost 2 siblings 21 years ago to bad drivers. I understand the anger you feel all too well.

davidpizzica
02-13-2007, 09:49 AM
I know! I had a fella pass me today like a bat out of He**... Got to the red light up the road and there he was, stopped right in front of me.

If you count the seconds you sit at a stop light, they really are not that long! He could have and should have stopped and lets hope he learned his lesson now. Did he even realize there was a red light there?
I think he should have gotten the message when he saw the other cars in his direction STOPPED!