PDA

View Full Version : A New Home for Nero!

critter crazy
02-12-2007, 11:53 AM
Well I had been contemlating finding homes for the two rescue kitties, and well Nero is already spoken for! My MIL will be taking Nero once he is all done with his meds and healthy! I am so happy!

Last night we had gone to the In-Laws for dinner,a nd my MIL was talking about getting a new kitty. They lost their Kitty this summer to old age. So i statrted talking about the Two I rescued, and My MIL got very excited, and asked if we were keeping them or finding them new homes. I told her that we were thinking about rehoming them, only if we found perfect homes for them. So we talked quite a while about them, and My MIL decided she would love to have the little boy. So Nero will be goign to his new home, which is fabulous, cause he will be only 15 minutes away and I can see him all the time!

My MIL loves her animals as much as i do, and he will have a fabulous home, and be pampered to no end!

after we got home last night, we decided that we would be keeping Mocha, the little girl.

kimlovescats
02-12-2007, 12:11 PM
That's great .... two wonderful homes! Hopefully we will still be able to keep up with little Nero too! :)

critter crazy
02-12-2007, 12:14 PM
That's great .... two wonderful homes! Hopefully we will still be able to keep up with little Nero too! :)

Oh absolutely!! I am over there at least once a week, if not more! As long as i can remember to bring my camera! :D

Laura's Babies
02-12-2007, 03:36 PM
GREAT! I love happy endings and it sounds like your MIL was ready for a new one in her house. A match made in heaven!

CultureJunky
02-12-2007, 04:11 PM
What wonderful news! It's so lovely that they have a furrever home :) They are both so super cute

critter crazy
02-12-2007, 04:11 PM
My MIL is excited, she has called already wondering how her baby is doing. He he he he he! she is so funny. They go to florida once a year usually for a month or so, and I always cat sit, so he can visit his sister too!:D

critter crazy
02-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Nero and Mocha have finished their meds, and Nero will be going to his new Home tomarrow. My MIL is very excited!

catmandu
02-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Thats The Best News Of All A Cat Who Was Once A Lost Stray Finding A Furr Ever Home Where They Will Be A Treasured Companion.
Bless You For Finding Nero A Place Where He Will Be Loved.