PDA

View Full Version : Question for those of you from florida?

angelbow20
02-12-2007, 11:23 AM
OK well im going to orlando florida this weekend and I am totally lost on what to take to wear? does anyone know how the weather is going to be or has been so I have an idea? I mean where I live its in the neg. numbers so 70 there is def shorts weather for me but I dont know how cold it will actaully get to or how hot its supose to be :rolleyes:

gemini9961
02-12-2007, 12:03 PM
You could probably get away with shorts. Bring maybe a light jacket/sweater if it gets cool at night. Although our weather has been bi-polar lately so possibly bringing along a pair of jeans would not hurt either.

dab_20
02-12-2007, 12:56 PM
You can always go to http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast and type in the city your going to and it'll tell you the highs, lows, and weather conditions. It's usually pretty accurate.

Kfamr
02-12-2007, 02:05 PM
I've been comfortable in pants and a short sleeved shirt. However, Orlando is on the other coast and as Amber said - FL's weather is bipolar!

GreyhoundGirl
02-12-2007, 02:51 PM
It was my friends first day back at school from Orlando. Sunburned and peeling in february! :p

Daisy and Delilah
02-12-2007, 05:41 PM
I would go to one of the weather websites and check it out. I love NOAA.com. I'm wearing shorts right now in the house and pants outside the house. I was comfortable today in short sleeves and pants.

If you have minus numbers where you live, you're probably going to think you're in a heat wave for sure. Of course, by the time you get here, it could be chilly(to us that is) :) Enjoy your visit!!

Nothing like me giving you a definite answer is there?? ;) :confused: :confused:

angelbow20
02-12-2007, 06:20 PM
I checked the weather channel etc. and it said its supose to be in the 60s and maybe the low 70s later in the week. hopefully it will be nice I could really use a nice warm vocation :D

BitsyNaceyDog
02-12-2007, 06:48 PM
weather.com (http://weather.com) is another website you can check.

I would suggest mostly pants and short sleeve shirts. You may want to pack a pair of shorts and a jacket too. You may especially want the jacket at night.

rosethecopycat
02-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey, I'm right here in Orlando.

Shorts are o.k. now. But it can get a bit nippy, so a sweater is good too.

Have fun.

dukedogsmom
02-12-2007, 09:45 PM
I checked the weather channel etc. and it said its supose to be in the 60s and maybe the low 70s later in the week. hopefully it will be nice I could really use a nice warm vocation :D
Hey, you want warm weather, you should get here in July. It'll break you of wanting warm, I'll bet. I hope you have fun, though!

areias
02-12-2007, 11:40 PM
I had heard it could get down to the high 30's at night over the weekend, and then get a warm front next week. That could change though. Generally it's cooler in Orlando than Tampa...and it's been quite chilly at night (hoodie weather!). Been very warm during the day though.

angelbow20
02-13-2007, 09:37 AM
Hey, I'm right here in Orlando.

Shorts are o.k. now. But it can get a bit nippy, so a sweater is good too.

Have fun.

yeah I cant wait, I need to get away and relax. and I cant wait to see my son at disney world for his first time!

angelbow20
02-13-2007, 09:37 AM
Hey, you want warm weather, you should get here in July. It'll break you of wanting warm, I'll bet. I hope you have fun, though!

I have went there is july before. it was like over 100 and I felt like I was dying!!!