PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter ... Pre-Bath vs. Post-Bath!

kimlovescats
02-11-2007, 05:49 PM
This is poor Jupiter when I first brought him in from outdoors! :(

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Janurary2007046.jpg

This is today - still WET from his bath!
He was SUCH a good boy in the tub!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/PostBath-wet2.jpg

Here he is, mostly dry and enjoying the warm bed!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Img_4462.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Img_4460.jpg

Now he is excited about going to his new home!!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
02-11-2007, 05:54 PM
What a difference. He sure is a gorgeous boy.:) When will he be going to his new home?

kimlovescats
02-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Tracy, it was supposed to be tomorrow but the travel arrangements haven't been finalized. Plus Dr. Goodnow is under the weather. Get well soon, Kym! Your boy is ready when you are! :D

jenluckenbach
02-11-2007, 06:31 PM
So lucky that someone snatched him up, or I might just have had to cat-nap that gorgeous boy!!!

momcat
02-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Hi Kim, I just noticed something with that gorgeous little Jupiter. Is that one blue eye & one brown eye? Jupiter is way too cute!

kimlovescats
02-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Hi Kim, I just noticed something with that gorgeous little Jupiter. Is that one blue eye & one brown eye? Jupiter is way too cute!

Yep! Isn't he gorgeous? He's an odd-eyed kitty like Ziggy Stardust! :)

catmandu
02-11-2007, 06:55 PM
There Are So Many Heroes On This Board Who Help The Helpless.
And I Am So Glad That I Have Gotten To Know These Heroes.
We Are Going To Have Fun, When We All Meet At The Rainbow Bridge.
One Fine Day.
What A Difference A Bath, Food And Tlc Made For That White ,no Longer Stray Cat.

Laura's Babies
02-11-2007, 06:56 PM
I knew he would clean up to be one FINE handsome boy!! Wow! He was handsome before the bath..... now he is simply stunning!

jennielynn1970
02-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Wow! What a gorgeous boy! He looked so pathetic dirty and when he was wet... it looked like he was talking to you as you took the picture "Oh man... have you got to take a pic of me like THIS?!" LOL! What an absolutely beautiful boy!

kb2yjx
02-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Kim!! Jupiter is stunning! And his face has healed so nicely!!! You did good!

Pam
02-11-2007, 07:24 PM
I had to laugh at this picture.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/PostBath-wet2.jpg
He looks like he is saying "You aren't really going to post this picture of me on the internet are you?" LOL!! Kim you have done a beautiful job on this boy. We all knew he was going to be handsome with a little TLC but my goodness he sure is a looker now. ;)

Queen of Poop
02-11-2007, 07:43 PM
He sure does clean up well. He looks so soft, I just want to hug him.

jazzcat
02-11-2007, 08:11 PM
He's gorgeous!!!!! What a difference some TLC and soap makes. :)

CultureJunky
02-12-2007, 05:42 AM
Wow, what a difference. His eye has healed so well. He sure has scrubbed up to be one gorgeous young man.
I may have missed something, but who is having Jupiter?

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-12-2007, 05:50 AM
awwww

Jupiter!!! My heart just melted when I saw your first picture.. I am sooo glad you will soon be in your furrever home! You cleaned up so BEAUTIFULLY!!

*KISSES* for you Jupiter! My Jupiter says hello! and sends a brotherly cat hug!

kittycats_delight
02-12-2007, 05:51 AM
Great job Kim!!! What a handsome man he is. All he needed was someone to love him and clean him up and then look...voila...purrfection!!!

I may have missed something, but who is having Jupiter?
Dr. Goodnow (Kym) will be giving Jupiter his new furrever home!

smokey the elder
02-12-2007, 08:36 AM
What a handsome boy! Do you know if he's deaf on the blue-eyed side?

DrKym
02-12-2007, 01:00 PM
AWWW Kim he is better looking than I am! I am waiting on Tony, and will let you know ASAP what the final plans are. I thank you so much for being so amazing to him, and we are so excited to be able to give hima Furrever home! Keep your eye on your mailbox as you have a present coming :D

Hugs to you and hubby and big Squishies to our new boy!

shais_mom
02-12-2007, 01:33 PM
he's gorgeous and I can't wait to see pics of him in his NEW HOME!

Randi
02-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Wow, what a nice change!! He's wonderful! I think, coming out of the bath, he said Thank you! He must be feeling really good now, and he looks so handsome and soft. :)

Glad that he found a home with another PTalker. You have certainly done the preparations. :D

Randi
02-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Wow, what a nice change!! He's wonderful! I'm sure, coming out of the bath, he said, Thank you for wwashing the dirt off me! He must be feeling really good now, and he looks so handsome and soft. :)

Glad that he found a home with another PTalker. You have certainly done the preparations. :D

kimlovescats
02-12-2007, 06:17 PM
AWWW Kim he is better looking than I am! I am waiting on Tony, and will let you know ASAP what the final plans are. I thank you so much for being so amazing to him, and we are so excited to be able to give hima Furrever home! Keep your eye on your mailbox as you have a present coming :D

Hugs to you and hubby and big Squishies to our new boy!

I'm so glad to see you post today! I was afraid that you had taken a turn for the worst with your flu!!!! I am thrilled that you are willing to give Jupiter a wonderful home! He is really a big loverboy ... gets along GREAT with all the other cats ... even being un-neutered! It's amazing!!! :D

Kim

DrKym
02-12-2007, 06:50 PM
I'm so glad to see you post today! I was afraid that you had taken a turn for the worst with your flu!!!! I am thrilled that you are willing to give Jupiter a wonderful home! He is really a big loverboy ... gets along GREAT with all the other cats ... even being un-neutered! It's amazing!!! :D

Kim

HA actually I am typing to you all from the laptop! I went into the hospital a few days here and enough annoying of the staff, and they will let me home LOL. With a few of the other issues the pneumonia was a bonus! (yes that was sarcasm) So hugs to the boy and I will post when I can since all I get here is dial up....... :rolleyes:

Wheezy! aka Kym :p

cassiesmom
02-12-2007, 06:56 PM
Jupiter, even when wet you are beautiful. When dry you are even more beautiful. Please have a L-O-N-G and H-E-A-L-T-H-Y Life!

kimlovescats
02-12-2007, 07:25 PM
HA actually I am typing to you all from the laptop! I went into the hospital a few days here and enough annoying of the staff, and they will let me home LOL. With a few of the other issues the pneumonia was a bonus! (yes that was sarcasm) So hugs to the boy and I will post when I can since all I get here is dial up....... :rolleyes:

Wheezy! aka Kym :p

OH NO! I knew you were afraid it was turning into pneumonia again! :eek: :( Please take care of yourself! Your boy needs a healthy meommy! Of course, I know he'd make a wonderful bedside nurse! ;)

rg_girlca
02-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Oh Kim, he is looking sooooooo much better thanks to your loving care.
He is absolutely GORGEOUS. I'm glad to hear that he is getting along well with the other cats and is a little lovebug.

Bless you for bringing him in and changing his life for the better. :)

Kym, I am so sorry to hear that you have been sick.
Prayers on the way that you have a full and speedy recovery so you can bring your Jupiter home.