PDA

View Full Version : My Oh My!!!! Talk About Speedy Delivery!

QueenScoopalot
02-11-2007, 01:58 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: I just checked in an hour ago on the little black & white girl I took in two nights ago, and then to dash out. Well...I came home 10 minutes ago, and heard the tell tale squeaks of newborn kittens! She birthed I think 5 kittens in less than an hour! I can't tell exactly how many she has so far as they're a pile of wet blackies, and black & whites! :eek: HUGE babies too. And what a good little mommy cat she's being. :) I'll have a final headcount in a little while. I want to make sure she's done before giving her dry bedding.

critter crazy
02-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Congrats!!!! How exciting!!!!:eek:

jenluckenbach
02-11-2007, 02:04 PM
I'll be waiting for the update. :)

Randi
02-11-2007, 02:33 PM
How exiting! Congratulations kitty mom! :) Can't wait to see pictures and hear how many.

Laura's Babies
02-11-2007, 02:36 PM
:eek: We will be waiting with delight!

momcat
02-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Concatulations on the newest members of your family! So happy to hear that mommycat is well and her maternal instinct is going full force. Can't wait to see pictures of her adorable little babies. When the time is right, please give mommycat some scritchies from me for a job well done!

QueenScoopalot
02-11-2007, 04:00 PM
WOW!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Six plump little babies! They're all very large (longer than my hand) and all black, or black & whites. Mama is such a terrific attentive girl too. I took a few pictures, but it's so hard to see the babies as mama is black & white and all curled up around her new family purring away. :)

Freedom
02-11-2007, 04:50 PM
How lucky for that mama to get in safe and warm in time! Hope all are doing well!

Lizzie
02-11-2007, 05:07 PM
That's the FeLV cat that we are all concerned about? What a relief that she gave birth safely. Here's hoping that she now eats and eats. Surely it's a good sign that she had such plump babies and easily, I hope so.

emilysgk
02-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Wow, thats a lot of babies, and so quick!! Im betting mamma has done this before. Congrats, I hope they all thrive.

krazyaboutkatz
02-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Congrats!!!:) I'm glad to hear that the babies are large and healthy looking and I hope they'll continue to thrive in your care.:) I look forward to seeing pictures.:)

Catty1
02-11-2007, 05:52 PM
...mama is black & white and all curled up around her new family purring away.

AWWWWWW!

No wonder she didn't eat - her TUMMY was flattened! :D

Is this the one we know is FELV (or what the term is?)

I am glad she is being such a great mom!

How is the other momma doing?

GREAT news!

Prayers that all little ones are healthy and strong! And that momcat thrives!

kimlovescats
02-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Oh Jan, that is fantastic news! You got her indoors just in time! Bless you!!! Awww, I'm so glad she had an uncomplicated delivery and that all the babies look healthy!!! :D

Laura's Babies
02-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Awwww! Congratulations! You are a GRANDMA now!!! 6 FAT little wee ones...
screams with delight!

catmandu
02-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Cat Momma Angels Are There To Help That Mom Cat And Her Little Babies. Thats Great That The Babies Are Big And Healthy.
We Are Praying For Thier Health And For That Of That Momma Cat.

catfamily
02-12-2007, 06:36 AM
I'm so happy they got saved from outdoor tragedies.Thank Goodness you got her in time :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-12-2007, 06:40 AM
OMG!! Congrats to Momma Kat.!!!

glad to hear the babies look healthy! :)

QueenScoopalot
02-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Mama is sooo happy with her little family. :) I fell asleep on the couch last night, and didn't hear a single ~peep~ from mama's kids. It's so cute watching those tiny paws flailing at each other when one wants a certain nipple lol! :D My they can brawl. :eek: Yes...this is the possible FeLV+ kitty girl that needs to be re-tested with the Elisa lab test. I'm really hoping "weak positive" turns out to be negative for her.
The other mama to be has that awful hitching cough now ( :( ), so she's been bumped up onto Zithromax to hopefully knock her URI out before her babies are born. She's so big I thought for sure she was going to pop a week ago, but am glad she's keeping those "little buns in the oven" still.
They're both enjoying warm 'chicken soup' too.
Ahhhh the joys of Global Warming...all these pregnant animals on the streets, and it's supposed to be Winter here. :rolleyes:

smokey the elder
02-12-2007, 08:31 AM
Delivery by FedEx? :p She sounds like a good mother, and the kittens sound really healthy, too. A six-pack is a pretty big litter!

heidiv
02-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Pictures :D :D Pictures!!!! Can't wait to see what they look like :D Congradulations on your new additions!!