PDA

View Full Version : A small bit of celebration in my life...

DJFyrewolf36
02-11-2007, 06:22 AM
PT has been there for me quite a bit over the years, so I just had to share this most excellent news! I just got back from a party where I handed out my first demo CD! As you may know, I am a DJ by hobby and this Chirstmas I got a major upgrade to my equipment and finaly after YEARS of procrastinating I recorded a live demo of my mixing and handed it out tonight. I got a good reception from a lot of people, so Im hoping this will open up gigs on a more professional level.

Im really happy with where my DJ thing is going :D Like I said, I just had to share.

If you happen to like techno, feel free to PM me and I can keep you updated as to when I can my mix online :D

davidpizzica
02-11-2007, 07:24 AM
PT has been there for me quite a bit over the years, so I just had to share this most excellent news! I just got back from a party where I handed out my first demo CD! As you may know, I am a DJ by hobby and this Chirstmas I got a major upgrade to my equipment and finaly after YEARS of procrastinating I recorded a live demo of my mixing and handed it out tonight. I got a good reception from a lot of people, so Im hoping this will open up gigs on a more professional level.

Im really happy with where my DJ thing is going :D Like I said, I just had to share.

If you happen to like techno, feel free to PM me and I can keep you updated as to when I can my mix online :D
DJ, I'm so happy for you! You've a lot of downs in your life and it's about time you have something positive coming your way! I'll skip the hugs this time. Could I borrow the blue pill?

Freedom
02-11-2007, 08:00 AM
That IS something to celebrate! Good for you, Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

RedHedd
02-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Congrats! You deserve a break!

Pembroke_Corgi
02-11-2007, 11:53 AM
How cool! Good job!

krazyaboutkatz
02-11-2007, 05:32 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:) I hope that this will lead to something.:)

DJFyrewolf36
02-11-2007, 10:44 PM
DJ, I'm so happy for you! You've a lot of downs in your life and it's about time you have something positive coming your way! I'll skip the hugs this time. Could I borrow the blue pill?

LOL you may not want to in the condtion its in right now...poor thing needs a whole lot of work this summer. Hopefully I can get a second car soon and fix her the right way. Heck, it's still missing a fender from the incedent last summer :p

Thanks for the replies :D

davidpizzica
02-11-2007, 10:52 PM
LOL you may not want to in the condtion its in right now...poor thing needs a whole lot of work this summer. Hopefully I can get a second car soon and fix her the right way. Heck, it's still missing a fender from the incedent last summer :p

Thanks for the replies :D
DJ, it's better than the wheels I have, which are NONE! That Festiva in the junkyard near me still has it's front end. This front end is dark blue!

DJFyrewolf36
02-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Dang it, I wish I lived closer, I'd be snagging that in a hot second. The problem is that around here, there arent any Festivas with a clean fender on the propper side...a ton of fenders for the OTHER side though! :rolleyes:

Go figure...and when it got crunched on the passenger side a couple of years ago, all the finders were for the driver side...sigh lol

davidpizzica
02-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Dang it, I wish I lived closer, I'd be snagging that in a hot second. The problem is that around here, there arent any Festivas with a clean fender on the propper side...a ton of fenders for the OTHER side though! :rolleyes:

Go figure...and when it got crunched on the passenger side a couple of years ago, all the finders were for the driver side...sigh lol I wish you did also! The hood is missing but the rest of it is there.

kimlovescats
02-13-2007, 12:17 AM
Hey, that's great! I'm glad your "hobby" is taking you places you want to be! I hope you continue to get new "gigs" and things really take off for you! ;)

pitc9
02-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Good for you!
There's nothing better than succeeding in what you love to do!