PDA

View Full Version : Fractured ribs update

davidpizzica
02-10-2007, 04:58 PM
It's been almost a week since the accident and while I'm still in pain, I can take deeper breaths without my ribs hurting much. Monday I'll make a follow-up appointment for the end of the next two weeks to see if I can drive again. I'm hoping to have a new car by then! Meanwhile I just sit and rest (BORING!) and go on PT.

Dorothy39
02-10-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm so glad that you're on the mend , I just took a deep breath myself, appreciating your recovery .

Yeah David P, just sit back and relax :o , and log onto Pet Talk!!!! :D

Please show us Your New Car too!!!

davidpizzica
02-10-2007, 05:19 PM
I'm so glad that you're on the mend , I just took a deep breath myself, appreciating your recovery .

Yeah David P, just sit back and relax :o , and log onto Pet Talk!!!! :D

Please show us Your New Car too!!!
Dorothy, I still have pics of the wreck and it's a miracle I came out of it with only three fratured ribs. I could have been a lot worse.

Dorothy39
02-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Oh Yeah, I know!!!

I've told my husband all about this accident ,mentioning all the details!!! :eek:

I am well aware that a miracle has taken place!!!!(gosh, that had to be scarey stuff)

davidpizzica
02-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Oh Yeah, I know!!!

I've told my husband all about this accident ,mentioning all the details!!! :eek:

I am well aware that a miracle has taken place!!!!(gosh, that had to be scarey stuff)
Dorothy, if I'm doing this good tomorrow I may be able to attend church services, at least I'll be away from these same walls I've been looking at!

cmayer31
02-10-2007, 07:40 PM
I'm glad that your healing is coming along. I feel for you on the rib injuries as they are the worse! I played hockey most of my life and the only bones that I have fractured are ribs. I remember when I broke the two floating ones on my left side I asked the doctor what I could do and he said, don't laugh, don't sneeze, don't move fast, and if it hurts take a pain reliever and strap a pillow to your side :eek: .

Hopefully you'll be good to drive and get out there car shopping. :)