PDA

View Full Version : Sammy

mom2lotsacats
02-10-2007, 07:32 AM
Sammy,
What a big, handsome, furry kitty you are! Your personality sounds great also. Your former owner was mad to give you up, but I'm glad you found a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

LittleOrangeKitten
02-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Sammy, what a handsome boy you are! Such fluffy, beautiful fur. Sounds like you are a smart kitty, too; knowing just how to maneuver your food dish to keep it from danger.

Have a wonderful day today hopefully an extra treat, or two.

catmandu
02-10-2007, 09:46 AM
Sammys such a Great Furry Tuxedo, and as smart as a whip too.
And any Cat whos smart enough to keep his food from hitting the floor deserves the Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW For SUPER SAMMY COTD!!!!

:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

mrspunkysmom
02-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Sammy, you are so smart and handsome. Looks like you found a family that deserves and serves you well.

Anne, Sams, and Spunky

AbbyMom
02-10-2007, 12:09 PM
WOW!! What a handsome hunk of cat you are!! Congratulations!

cassiesmom
02-10-2007, 12:17 PM
Sammy, I like your style! Your shovel-paws and your gorgeously velvety tuxedo coat. My kitty plays dish hockey too! I've never met a feline physicist before and it's my pleasure to make your acquaintance today. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you! If it isn't beneath your dignity, please ask your Person to give you this for me: *kiss on big beautiful head* Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Sammy you are adorable!!!

I must need to get my glasses changed because you look purple to me!!! :D
Maybe it's just the way the light is hitting my computer monitor or something.
No matter what color you are, you are adorable. :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

kb2yjx
02-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Too bad your former owner cave into pressure from her boyfriend and gave you up!!! However, you sound like you have a great time at your home!! I would love to see you maneveur the food bowl!! HAPPY COTD!!

KittyGurl
02-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Meowy, Sammy!
What a handsome and furry kitty you are. Your owners are very lucky to have you. So adorable! So kind to strangers! So obiendent! You sound so talented from your bio. I have never seen a cat push a dish away from the side of the table so it wouldn't fall. Usually, a kitty would try to knock it down! I guess your one of a kind! Have a purrrfect day since you are the purrrfect pet. Gets lots of love from Meomie.

~HAPPY COTD, SAMMY~

tatsxxx11
02-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Hi there, Sammy:D Oh my gosh, aren't you the most gorgeous guy! Wow, what a coat, what coloring and markings!!! How on earth, any thinking, feeling, senitent being could surrender you is beyond me, but I can tell you this, no "boyfriend" could ever make me give you up...lose the guy, keep the kitty!:D:p Predictive thought, physics, power pawing...whoa! :D You are truly one of a kind, sweetheart!:D So, are you enjoying a super special Cat of the Day bash? I have no doubts!:) Congrats, hugs and kisses to you, precious Sammy!!! I hope you and your wonderful FOREVER family enjoy many, many more happy, love filled years together:) Yay Sammy, our super special, Saturday Cat of the Day!:) Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Sammy boy!

Paw prints
02-11-2007, 05:04 AM
Oh Sammy you are sooooooo handsome. I agree with the other writer, your coat looks purplely/blue, so thick and glossy. You are so handsome and those long whiskers! How very clever you are with your food bowl, I would love to see you with it and give you lots of BIG HUGS. xxxxxxxxxxx

AvaJoy
02-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Love your predictive thought, handsome Sammy, and reading your story was such a treat! A pleasure to learn of another New Jersey Pride of kitties, so from mine to yours we offer our congratulations to you on being chosen as our brawny, brainy and beautiful Garden State COTD! :) Ditzy chick's loss; your guardian's gain! :cool: