PDA

View Full Version : Intro's went purrrfect!

Laura's Babies
02-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Rie came over with her grandson Dakota yesterday and he had never met Kitty Boo yet.. Wellllllll! It was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, for both of them. Kitty Boo wouldn't not leave his side and he stayed by her the whole time they were here. I told Rie "Looks like Boo found her own little human and Dakota found his perfect cat!". He laid back in my bedroom on my bed with Boo and she just loved all over him and purred and purred. His wiggeling and moving around did not upset her one bit and it is obvious she LOVES little kids!!

Here she is giving him a kiss...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2856.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2855.jpg

Friends, this is a DREAM girl and she is constantly amazing me at how SWEET she IS! The more attention she gets, the more she wants and she purs all the time. Likes to lay on you to sleep at night and actually loves to hold your hand with her paw.. I could just eat her up! I bet she has already had a million kisses since she has been here from me.

Intro's with my other girls are slow but coming along. I found Amy back there in my room twice yesterday and Boo didn't hiss or growl at her so Amy is NOT upset that she is here. I bring her in the living room and sit on the sofa and hold her for a few minutes several times a day and my girls could care less. Boo is the one that needs to RELAX!

jazzcat
02-09-2007, 11:15 AM
How sweet!!!! She sounds like such a good girl. I'm glad the intros with your girls are going well too.

gini
02-09-2007, 11:46 AM
As I sit here with my boy Rascal on my lap purring - I am looking at your sweet girl.

Kitty Boo is so pretty and Dakota is sure a cute little boy. Glad for you that it was instant mutual admiration.

Donnaj4962
02-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Awwww, how very sweet! I love the pictures of Kitty Boo and Dakota! And the stories.... what could be sweeter?

Little Kitty Boo sounds like a lovely little one, and I bet she is glad to have you in her life once again!

catmandu
02-09-2007, 02:41 PM
The Found Cats Tell Me That Kitty Roo Is So Happy To Have Food A Home Where She Is Loved And Respected, And Wants To Repay Her New Guardians The Only Way She Can.
With Love Cuddles And Purrrrrs.
It Looks As Though Dakota And Kitty Roo Are Going To Be Best Buds.

Crayons09
02-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Chaucer says "MEOOOOOW she sure is my dream girl"
with love,
Chaucer

CultureJunky
02-10-2007, 04:56 AM
what a sweet girl are Kitty Boo is, those pictures are priceless, thank you for posting them.

catnapper
02-10-2007, 08:00 AM
Oh Laura, those pictures are just precious! No wonder your mom loved Kitty Boo!

momcat
02-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Hi Laura! Kitty Boo is definitely a special gift from heaven. So sweet, so gentle, so affectionate, and so beautiful! It's plain to see that Kitty Boo is right where she wants to be..... with you!