PDA

View Full Version : Chad bought me new pants & I'm almost at my size goal.. YAY!!!!!

king2005
02-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Old thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=105522&highlight=weight)

These new pants are a size 34!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

In my old thread (link above) those pants I'm talking about were a size 38 :eek: ... now remember I'm a short person, so those pants on me were really bad (as in an unhealthy weight).

OMG OMG OMG I'm almost a size 33 again!!! I have about 20 jeans in size 32-33 & I'll be able to wear them soon!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Its been so many years I have been able to wear my fav jeans & I'm litterly "this" close to my goal!! Besides not having enough $$ to buy new "fater" clothing, I hated my weight & wanted to get back into my 33 stuff, so I kept all my old clothing & would only buy fatter clothing as I needed it.. as in I only have 2 pants I can fit into.

Now I cannot even borrow Chad & Andrew's jeans like I use to back in Oct-Dec 2006. They are way too loose & fall down to my knees... Which is a great feeling, but uncool when outside or visiting our friends!

I find it funny cause Chad & Andrew's folks have no idea how big I was this time last year. They have been bugging me & saying going to a gym wouldn't hurt :p Jokes on them :D I know a gym would help, BUT I build muscle WAY too fast, so I want to loose this fat first. I'll wait until I get to a size 30 & then I'll hit the gym & will go back up to a size 33.

I have no idea why I can build muscle so easly, but it was a pain in the butt several years ago when I was trying to loose weight & all I was doing was going WAY up, so that I had to buy new clothing :P I miss being strong, as I cannot stand having to ask Chad or Andrew to open a jar of pickles for me... OMG thats sooo embarassing.. I'm use to being the one who had to open jars for people :o

Oh well, YAY I'M LOOSING FAT!!!!!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
02-09-2007, 10:30 AM
Woohoo! Well done!!

My Peanuts
02-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Awesome Jess! What's the secret?

king2005
02-09-2007, 11:01 AM
Awesome Jess! What's the secret?

At first it wasn't my choice, I could only afford to eat once every 4 days & that was low quality food. Lost about 50lbs in 2 months & got sick for 4 months. It was Chad & Andrew that came to my rescue, as starving was not something I enjoyed at all!!!!

Now that I live & spend all my free time with Chad & Andrew, I get out a lot. I horse around with Chad nearly everyday, which means I have to out run him before I get a snow bath, a wet willy or sat on & ticked to death.

So I'm fairly active compaired to what I use to be when I moved in with my ex back in 2001...

I've never been a thin person & never fat either (before I met my ex).. I was chubby cause I had fat ontop of a stupid amount of muscle for a female.

Hopefully I wont look too chubby this time round, not that I know I build muscle too fast, & the fat stayed ontop ewwww...

I eat once a day, sometimes twice, but 90% its once a day & always at night. I've always been that way. If I eat too often not only do I gain a lot of weight, but I get tired & feel ill (like I ate a whale)... I just don't need 3 meals a day. I find I drink a lot during the day. While at work I'll drink a large IceCap. Once I'm home I can drink nearly 1/2L of icetea. I cannot drink pure water as the chemicals make me ill, including the bottled stuff... I can drink "some" well water pure, so I know its whats in the water that bothers me.. But if I mix it with Icetea cristles I have little to no issues at all... Even Juice & Jam makes me ill (My throat swells with these)