PDA

View Full Version : I can't leave them.

Lando
06-26-2002, 09:05 AM
Tomorrow morning at 2:30 A.M. I have to get up and leave for vacation. We are leaving Misty, Cloey and Midnight here so our neighbors will watch them. But I still always worry about them. I am worried that Cloey will start climbing the fences and that she might not be able to get back over the fence. That is what happened to two of my other cats. I also just worried about her being alone for a week and a half. My neighbors will watch them, but I stll worry. I think it is too late to bring to a kennel. Is there anything I can do to make her more safe.

Heather Wallace
06-26-2002, 09:10 AM
Don't worry to much, everything should be fine. I am also going away to visit my family so derek will take care of the pets, I will worry to for a while.

Have a nice time!

Efrat
06-26-2002, 12:08 PM
I know how hard it is to leave them , but it's nor that bad! I just came back from my vacation - the first few days were horrible and I kept regreting I left... but they were fine, and they weren't angry at us when we came home, and yes- we did have lots of fun...so enjoy your vacation, relax!

aly
06-26-2002, 12:12 PM
Are they going to stay outside? Maybe keep them inside and give your neighbor a key? That way you'll be sure they'll be safe and sound :)

Lando
06-26-2002, 11:16 PM
The only problem is that my parents won't let them stay in that long. Even though they are both house trained and my neighbors could have a key, they won't let them in. THanks for making me feel better. i am more confident now.

krazyaboutkatz
06-27-2002, 12:08 AM
Just relax and enjoy your vacation. I'm sure that all of your animals will be fine. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/Garfgarf.gif

Uabassoon
06-27-2002, 03:15 AM
i know how you feel. I'm in tx right now visiting family and I hate leaving Zasper and Corkscrew. I have to keep myself from calling my roommate everynight to check in on them. I know she will take good care of them, I trust her. But I'm still always sad to leave them. Bedtime is the worst, it's hard to sleep without two cats crawling on my face. But I'll be home in a few days.