PDA

View Full Version : I knew Bear wasn't a pure Rottweiler, shes part rabbit!

king2005
02-09-2007, 08:43 AM
My goodness Bear was crazy this morning. I let her out of the kitchen to give her a little loving, feed & put her out to potty. She bounced out of the kitched & was bouncing all over the place... Everyone knows how silly Rottweilers look when they are bouncing, now picture a super fat Rottweiler bouncing!!

She had a HUGE smile on her face & then it happened.. She started to bounce in my direction :eek: AHHHHHH She bounced me into the wall & I was dancing trying not to get stepped on (I was in bare feet still). That made her get super excited & she was trying to play with me pinned against the wall heheh silly girl :D

I have no idea what on earth had gotten into her, but she was insane this morning :D
As the weeks go on, shes turning more & more into a puppy!!! Its wonderful to see her actually doing stuff, as she was just a fat blob that slept on our couch when we first got her.

Andrew said she cleared(going down) the 6 steps outside 2 days ago & kept her balance :eek: :D I nearly died when I heard him say that!!

With her jumping & bouncing all over the place I swear shes part Rabbit! :D

Pawsitive Thinking
02-09-2007, 09:13 AM
Silly dog - does she think she is Tigger?

king2005
02-09-2007, 09:21 AM
Silly dog - does she think she is Tigger?

She just might! except Tigger doesn't weight about 160lbs & has claws hehehe :D :D