PDA

View Full Version : I Think the Woman Should Do Time Too!

elizabethann
02-09-2007, 08:19 AM
HAGERSTOWN, Md. -- A Maryland man has been sentenced to nearly a year in prison for killing four of his girlfriend's kittens by throwing them into a fire.

Robert Tomlin has been ordered to spend 341 days in prison for violating his probation by moving back in with Kelli Green and her five remaining cats after he pleaded guilty in November to aggravated animal cruelty.

Under a plea bargain, Tomlin was supposed to have avoided contact with Green and her animals.

Green said they both were drunk the night the cats died and she barely remembers what happened.

Daisy and Delilah
02-09-2007, 08:41 AM
I read this story last night :( :mad: :( It's horrific!! You're right. she should also serve time. Why does she not get punished?? :mad:

critter crazy
02-09-2007, 08:43 AM
arggghhhhh.......prime example of a couple of Morons!!!!! God i hope they dont ever have children!!! She should definitely have to serve time as well, simply for being an Idiot!!!

king2005
02-09-2007, 08:53 AM
Shes endangering her pet knowingly, she should be fined or have the pets removed or something.. it shouldn't be just him! :mad:

moosmom
02-19-2007, 09:58 AM
Green said they both were drunk the night the cats died and she barely remembers what happened

So that makes it right??? She is just as responsible as her idiot boyfriend.

Poor kitties!! :(