PDA

View Full Version : I like Agility!

anna_66
06-26-2002, 07:40 AM
Hey Everybody! I just was so excited and wanted to tell you all about my fun time last night!!
Mom and dad took me to agility class again, and man is it ever fun! All the dogs are running and jumping and going thru tunnels and chutes, who would have thought learning could be this much fun, not me!
But the worst part, was when I had to go thru the chute. There was something over the end and I couldn't see:eek: I wasn't about to go in there, but mom and Faye (my teacher) lifted it up so I could see them, so I figured it was ok to go in, plus mom put a cookie in there! I still don't like it.
There is one other thing I kinda don't like, the tire jump. It's ok, but I just don't understand the point of it:confused:
Well, mom put some pics of class last night on our website if you guys want to come and see me (and ya know ya do!)!
Gotta Go Now! Bye!
Roxey
Oh here is the link, I almost forgot! My agility pics (http://www.geocities.com/annamarieadkins/RoxeyAgility.html)

Dixieland Dancer
06-26-2002, 07:44 AM
Before you know it Roxey, you will fall in love with agility and beg mom to take you even on nights you don't have class! :D

I'll have to come back and look at the pictures later. The website is temporarily unavailable. :(

Cincy'sMom
06-26-2002, 03:30 PM
Glad to hear you like agility Roxey!! How fun for you!!! Tell your mommy, that my girls didn't like the tire jump too much either, so I bought a hula hoop and practiced with that at home. Now they aren't as intimidated by the tire. Maybe that will help you out!!

Presley
06-26-2002, 04:41 PM
Ohhh That looks like so much fun!!!! I can't wait to get Presley into something like that.. I think she will be great at it!!!!!!!

lovemymaltese
06-27-2002, 01:21 PM
Glad to hear that you are having fun Roxey!!! :) :)

Crikit
06-28-2002, 02:35 PM
Hi Roxey

moomie said I could write to you...oh boy!!! Glads to heres you likings agilities, I loves it and Winters starting to, mom's gonna bribe her to like it by givings her a ball whens she does sometings good in it. I knows whats you mean abouts da chute being scary, I's knows some dogs that are scareds of it as well..but eventually you mights like it as much as mes.

Your lucky we don't gets classes anymores til September 'cause moomies fwiend who teaches it is busy doing some stuff with her dogs and some other people, I can'ts remember whats it called though, but at least we gets to go to a couple of trials in August, and moomies group is goings to try to hold a trial themselves, but dats not till next year.

gots to go play wit Winter nows
love Smudge

tatsxxx11
06-29-2002, 10:47 AM
Hi Roxey. Cody here! I'm a Husky too...Well, 1/2 Husky, but everyone says I look all Husky! I wasn't gonna do that gililty stuff, no way! But, my Labbie sister Star loves it. Go figure!:rolleyes: All the doggies do sure seem to have fun though! We loved your pictures Roxey. You are soooooo purrrrty and the pic. of you peeking through the chute was the best!:D Please paw off a note here often and tell us how yer doing! Love, yer pals, Cody and Star.

zippy-kat
06-29-2002, 01:22 PM
GREAT JOB ROXEY!!!

06-30-2002, 09:47 AM
Well Roxey !!!

What a well behaving dog you are !!!!!