PDA

View Full Version : LOST question

K9karen
02-08-2007, 12:08 AM
:mad: Mz Klo had to have an outie during Wed.'s episode just as it was being explained how John wound up in a wheelchair. Can anyone fill me in?

ramanth
02-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Do you mean how did Locke originally end up in a wheel chair or how he ended up back in one while on the island? :)

pitc9
02-08-2007, 08:55 AM
I watched last night (made my hubby get off his butt to put the pups out!)
and I don't think they told us why he was in the chair in the first place!
I thought about that too!
Hummm... they always find a way to leave us hanging huh?
:D

ramanth
02-08-2007, 08:58 AM
Your correct Angie. They have not told us what happened to cause Locke to be in the wheelchair in the first place.

And then something happened on the island (I can't recall if he hurt himself or lost faith in the island) to make him lose control of his legs again, but then later he regained the mobility.

pitc9
02-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Your correct Angie. They have not told us what happened to cause Locke to be in the wheelchair in the first place.

And then something happened on the island (I can't recall if he hurt himself or lost faith in the island) to make him lose control of his legs again, but then later he regained the mobility.

I think your right about him loosing faith in the Island that made him use the chair again.

Laura's Babies
02-08-2007, 03:08 PM
I think in season 1 they showed what happed and how he ended up in the wheelchair to start with. Due to my job, I just quit watching it after season 1.

Vermontcat
02-08-2007, 08:35 PM

Last season Locke got his legs crushed by the metal doors in the hatch when it went into lockdown, Henry was the one to help him out of there.

K9Karen, you can go to ABC's website and watch last night's episode online to see what you missed.
Lost (http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index)

ramanth
02-08-2007, 10:43 PM
That's right!! I forgot about that scene.

K9karen
02-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Oh, I thought the promo was going to say how Locke wound up in a wheelchair after he donated a kidney to his father..so this was prior to the plane crash. Remember he was trying to talk a woman friend to going to Australia with him and the next part was showing him in Australia in a wheelchair before the crash, So I thought he was in an accident or something happened because of the kidney surgery. I will go back onto the website,,I couldn't get onto it last night.

BitsyNaceyDog
02-09-2007, 07:29 AM
They haven't yet revealed how Locke ended up in a wheelchair. They've shown flashbacks of before and after he was in the wheelchair. In the episode where they first revealed the wheelchair they show him at his office job, he was always sitting. He then went to Australia because he wanted to go on a safari (or some kind of adventure) and they wouldn't let him go on the safari because of his wheelchair. He was in the chair before he went to Australia, they just didn't show it to us until he was there.

He didn't end up in the wheelchair as a result of the kidney surgery either, they showed him walking after that.

After he hurt his leg on the island he refused to use the wheelchair, he used crutches instead. Jake wanted him to use the wheelchair, but Locke wouldn't. No one on the island knows that he was in a wheelchair prior to coming to the island.

pitc9
02-09-2007, 07:36 AM
After he hurt his leg on the island he refused to use the wheelchair, he used crutches instead. Jake wanted him to use the wheelchair, but Locke wouldn't. No one on the island knows that he was in a wheelchair prior to coming to the island.

Right! After the doors crushed his legs he only used crutches.

Vette
02-09-2007, 02:49 PM

You mean 'Jack' not Jake. ;)

an doesnt Locke have a trippy dream where Boones pushing him around in a wheel chair? :eek:

K9karen
02-09-2007, 11:43 PM
Thanks, guys! I'm glad Logan's outie didn't make me miss anything.

Remember at one point when he was in the jungle, he lost control of his legs for a short time? Yeah, freaky dream with Boone. :eek: