PDA

View Full Version : is it a sign?

IRescue452
02-07-2007, 09:48 PM
There is a black American cocker on craigslist in our area. Her name is Pepper and she is 8 months old. Her adoption fee is $300 but she's already spayed. I'm sending her picture to my mother. We certainly need another Pepper in our life.

Edit: I hope she doesn't yell at me too bad for sending it, I know she going to cry.

dab_20
02-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Cockers are always a joy to have in our lives... I coulden't imagine living without one at this point. I know Pepper was so important to you, and I can tell how loved she was. Maybe it is a sign? She sounds so beautiful. And your RB Pepper was such a gorgous girl.

borzoimom
02-08-2007, 05:55 AM
Every dog I have ever gotten has just shown up with facts surrounding the dog, that it would make wonder at the time if it was a sign.. Only to later find out- yes it was and glad I followed it..
Let us know what she thinks about Pepper. I know you know this, but each dog is an indivual.
RB Pepper was just beautiful..

IRescue452
02-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Thank you for the compliments about my Pepper. I miss her so much. Unfortunately my mom doesn't feel she's in a stable enough position for a new dog yet as she's going through a divorce.