PDA

View Full Version : Nicky D!

LittleOrangeKitten
02-07-2007, 08:14 AM
My oh my, what a handsome tabby boy you are! Your coat is shiny and your face is so perfect! What a lucky kitty you are that your mom found you sitting there, obviously just waiting for her.

Have a WONDERFUL COTD celebration and be nice to your furr siblings! :)

cassiesmom
02-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Precious Nicky, I'm sure God placed you and your Mom in places where He knew your paths would cross. I'm glad that you, your Dad, Esther and Einstein are getting along better. What a beautiful grey tabby man you are! Please ask your Mom to pet you for me -- pets for Einstein and Esther too, please. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweets!

lisalee
02-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Congrats NickyD!! You are a very handsome boy!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Nicky D you are indeed one handsome fellow!!! ♥♥♥

I'm so glad you and your Daddy are best buds now!!! Sometimes it just takes a while to get to know each other!!! :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

kb2yjx
02-07-2007, 02:33 PM
WOW!! What an amazing rescue story!! Glad to know that you have a wonderful FOREVER home. HAPPY COTD!!

KittyGurl
02-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Meowy, Nicky D!!! :D
What a goergous little boy you are. I love that color of your fur! What an amazing story! I agree with your Momma: you were sent from God to her. You now have a loving, happy, forever home. I must of been faith. Not only are you part of Momma's heart, you searched your way into Dad's. Have a purrrfect day on your honorable afternoon!

~HAPPY COTD, NICKY D~

catmandu
02-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Thats the best part of Cat Of The Day and thats seeing Cats who were once sad and lonely now enjouying thier Furr Ever Homes, and loving and being loved by thier Guardians.
Nicky D is such a Hnadsome Boy just coming into the prime of his Cat Life.
We know he is a great Companion and will repay his friends for the love and home they have provided him with.
The best pary is that Nicky D will never be lonely again.
The Found Cats All send a Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW To NIFTY NICKY D COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

blue girl
02-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Nicky-D, what gorgeous markings you have, and I just love your name. I enjoyed reading your story, and I have to say I also believe you must have been sent from heaven. I'm very happy to hear that your daddy has come to love and accept you and no longer thinks of you as a 'thug':) You are a very lucky boy to have been discovered by such a loving family. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
02-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Oh yes! Heaven sent you were, precious Nicky D! After reading your Mom's loving tribute, how you and your humans came to be as one, you have to believe it was more than mere serendipity, a higher power that brought you together:) The meat shop, the pay phone all played their parts and now it's your time to bask in the love of your wonderful family, always and forever:) I get goose bumps just thinking about your homecoming! And it seems even Dad agrees, you're the best:D Yes indeedy, you are a miracle kitty, Nicky D! Congrats to you (and your wonderful family) on being crowned our most deserving Cat of the Day! I hope you and your Mom and Dad, dear Esther and Einstein too are all in the midst of a very special, love filled day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you and your fursibs, sweetheart!:)