PDA

View Full Version : 2007 - A New Life!

sandragonfly1
02-06-2007, 06:03 PM
(warning: this is formerly gina's ark inc..)

yes, am already back.. such a short break huh? :p I left my old username, there were so much bad 2004, 2005 & 2006 luck under that one.. so, am changing to this new username - sandragonfly - it feels more like me, you know how it is struggling to crawl in, under the sand of the life but flying colors!! beginning off a new life. I realize it was sad and missed leaving 30+ of my friends over a very few vipers. :eek: I guess I was too hurt with so much what went on to live up the happiness and homelessly. then there was a huge misunderstooding between a good community and us but all that had been cleared up now. now I know what community truly means, and I'm much happier, carefree now. thank god for awesome friends and technology! :)

I know I'm back sooner than I thought but I thought I'd update you all - recently, I found us a home! :D :D it took us pretty a while, faster than we thought. we all are satisified with this nice large hardwood studio (it looks like a bedroom apartment really!) and importantly it has a lot of securities here too. all are doing well as usual, especially veryvery happy to be back on raw specials!! a big relief for me as well.

lately I've been so busy, our big comedy/hilarious production I'm a stage manager for is coming up in two weeks, a lot of techies, lightings, effects and settings to check out, prepare still - a lot of fun, learning many new things. my winter quarter will be over in three weeks already.. :eek: also, if someone remembers this, dance & dream (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=119850) - I made it in!! one of 28 performers - more dancers, the more merry - yay!! plus, I'm getting things ready for miss deaf new york pageant competition, that too, I can't wait!! sooo nervous but soo looking forward to!! exciting, experiences and all .. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif

before I head off to dance rehearsal now, I must say thank you again to each of you for your constant support and understanding PMs ... it was overwhelming to respond all. now you all got me stuck here, impossible to be a stranger, trust me. ;) anyway, I hope all is well with you too! ((((hugs)))) back later..

..gina & her ark

Almita
02-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Gina! I missed you and glad you came back! That's great that you found an aparetment to stay in now that's awesome. Glad everyone is doing well and happy and safe. Yes don't let those little boogers get you down you still got us. Glad your back and great to hear an update too!

dukedogsmom
02-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Welcome back! I hope 2007 treats you much better. That Dance and Dream looks neat. Congrats on that and the beauty pageant. Sorry I didn't stay in better contact with you but glad you're back.

borzoimom
02-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Gina- both you and I are looking forward to 2007.. FOR SURE! ;)

Pembroke_Corgi
02-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Good to see you back! :) I'm glad things are going well for you.

Zippy
02-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Welcome Back!
Glad that everthing is going well and Congrats on getting picked for dance and dream. :D

kimlovescats
02-06-2007, 09:02 PM
I pray that 2007 will be a healthy, happy one for you and everyone here! We all have our "moments" ... we are all human! That's why we have our pets to keep us in line!!! :D

Hugs,
Kim

Catty1
02-06-2007, 09:21 PM
Hi sweets! I wondered about you and hoped you were ok.

I hope the anxiety thing worked out ok for you.

GLAD to hear you have a home, and your ark, and so many wonderful things happening! Hope you can pace yourself - mind you, you have tons of energy.

HUGS!

Take care! :)

sandragonfly
02-06-2007, 11:04 PM
yes, for sure. ;) good things are coming.. my sister, her fiance and my niece emily is coming in my state from california next month and visit us, me and my brother!! it'll be their first time visiting new york. they also will be getting married within next few months!! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif

actually, dance & dream, that was the name of thread - I made it into handamatĦon cast. tonight I found out that I am one of five climax characters! that means I get to dance more. :D

thanks for the welcome and wish, everyone!

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-07-2007, 03:13 AM
Awwwwwwwww yippie, our Gina is back!! Gosh, I missed you and your ark!!!

Wow, you are participating in the contest for the "miss deaf New York pageant" ? I know the winner then: YOU !!!! (if we can vote somewhere, please post the link :) )

Hugs!!

carole
02-07-2007, 01:16 PM
WAY TO GO GIRL, great to see you back, i am so pleased that you decided to heck with it all and decided to remain here amongst your friends who really care about you,i can only wish that 2007 will bring you much joy,happiness and good things, i hope your fairy godmother is looking down on you know and is about to grant you everything you deserve lol, all good things,of course,take care . :)

critter crazy
02-07-2007, 01:18 PM
Welcome Back Gina!!! Glad to see things are looking up for you!!

Husky_mom
02-07-2007, 01:27 PM
you could not believe how happy I am to see you back!!!

Congrats on the Dance & dream! way to go!!

wishing you only the best to come this day forward........you soooo deserve it, glad things are getting brighter for you and your crew.......

welcome back!!

kittycats_delight
02-07-2007, 01:27 PM
(((((((((((((((((((((GINA))))))))))))))))))))))))) I have missed you tonnes. I am so glad to said piss on the pissers and came back to your friends. it seems you are doing well for yourself and your ark so far this year looks like it is going to be a great year for you all.

Wow Miss deaf New York...you go girl...knock em dead and show them the Gina we all know and love there will be no way you will not be the winner.

I am getting a new puppy and if you search for threads by me in DG or for Artica as thread name you will see pics of our girl.

I can't wait til you post new pics of your ark and fill us all in more on your new adventures.

More ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))
michelle

Kalei
02-07-2007, 01:44 PM
OMGosh! I'm so happy to see you back! I know me and you never really new each other much on PT, but now that you are back I want to get to know you more and visit your threads.

It was very sad for me to see you leaving, I used to read some of your posts and replys and I always thought that you were such an amazingly nice person. I am sooooooo happy you're back!

And it sounds like everything has turned around to be very happy! I know when things go really wrong in my life I always try to force myself to think lots of positive thoughts and it usually works. Just yesterday I got my first speeding ticket, I was pretty upset and hate that my pay is going to be gone like the same day I get it, but I am trying to think "its only one pay, I'll pay it and will get another pay" and its working, I'm a pretty happy person today!:D

Well Gina once again I am so glad that you are back, found a nice home, and also got into a dance contest :eek: That's absolutely awesome! *I Claps for you!*

And you are right. PT Members are not just strangers, alot of them can become such dear friends that you rely on everyday just to talk to:)

Welcome back for a great year in 2007!

JenBKR
02-07-2007, 01:45 PM
(((hugs)))) I am so glad you are back Gina! Congrats on everything that is going well lately! We sure missed you!

pitc9
02-07-2007, 04:05 PM
Glad you made it back!
I hope 2007 turns out to be YOUR year! :D

Donnaj4962
02-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Hey there Gina.... and WELCOME BACK! I am glad that you decided to make 2007 your year.... and it sounds like you are on the right track!

Congratulations on all that is happening for you so far! Enjoy your time with our family that is coming to visit!

Looking forward to more posts from you and your "Ark"!

sandragonfly
02-08-2007, 08:57 AM
haha.. we can't vote that way. the points will be judged by my four parts on the stage in front of 500(+?) audience.. :eek: even thinking about that, I'm deadly nervous. :o the contest is coming in one and half months! plus, still a lot to do!

aw, thanks everyone, you and your words are sweet to read.. :) I love you all! I'm sure I'll be sharing pictures as soon as I can. oh, tomorrow is friday! so...that means it's my free day. :D well, except from 6 to 10PM, technie week, performances are coming up soooon.

Pawsitive Thinking
02-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Welcome home!!! Love the new name :D Good to have you back with us

Queen of Poop
02-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Now things are going right. Gina's back!!! And from the sounds of it you are really having things go the right way for a change. That ROCKS!!! Very glad you're back dear. Give Crayola a big hug from me.

catfamily
02-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Gina I'm so happy everything has turned out for the better in your life.Life can be so hard.You're a very gifted person because of your positive attitude.That is very rare.I wish we could see a video of you dancing.Is it possible someday?
I'm happy your so happy.Mike is too.He's smiling from ear to ear hearing me read your thread to him.
Thank You for the update and friendship :)

rg_girlca
02-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Welcome back Gina!!!! :)

I'm happy to hear everything has been cleared up now and very happy to hear that you and your Ark are in a safer place now.
A big hearty CONGRATULATIONS on being one of the performers in "Dance & Dream." I knew you could do it. :D
Wishing you all the best of luck in the Miss Deaf New York Pageant. How exciting!!!! You go girl!!!

I'm praying that 2007 holds nothing but health, happiness and love for you and your Ark.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

cyber-sibes
02-11-2007, 11:36 PM
:D So many wonderful things are happening for you, Gina! I'm glad to hear how well you are doing, You go, girl! (((hugs))) :D

Catsnclay
02-12-2007, 08:56 PM
miss deaf new york pageant competition, that too, I can't wait!! sooo nervous but soo looking forward to!! exciting, experiences and all .. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif

Can you please tell me more about this pagent?? I have a cousin in NY and she has a few deaf friends - not that I want to take anything away from you, but I think they would be interested in this pagent.

Please tell me more about it! Where in NY? When exactly? And WHO to contact.

Thank you!

sandragonfly
02-12-2007, 11:58 PM
sorry! I've been SO busy with incoming performances this week, getting everything ready and preparing for my three final exams...as you can see what time it is now. :o the whole last weekend my mind splitted (and is still splitting) in every place where (30) actors, voice actors, crew, technicians, designers and director need me! I never realize until tech/dressing rehearsals recently is superbusy.. we're getting there, the first performance will be tomorrow night! hoorah.

anyway, um, video.. not sure if I'm allowed to have one myself but I'll bet you some pictures! I'll be sure to share some pictures after. :) the first performance won't be until in second week of may. hey, some of you who live near here could come and watch us!! :D

oh catsnclay, too bad! it'd be better if we could have had more contests. bad news is, the deadline passed - 1st of february. if you still want more information about it, PM me okay?

thanks, absolutely I will give crayola a hug, and thank you everyone!! ((((:)))))