PDA

View Full Version : norwegian forest

ILOVECINDER
06-26-2002, 12:26 AM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kerryevans/nfcca/graphics/norwegian.jpg

i think my cat kind of looks like this ^^^ norwegian forest cat up there, but cinder's only a dmh. hehe :D what do you guys think? sorry, i'm just kind of bored. :rolleyes:

-ilovecinder

ILOVECINDER
06-26-2002, 12:29 AM
hehe ;) :D :cool:

-ilovecinder

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-26-2002, 12:35 AM
I think cinder is beautiful.... I just love that black eyeliner thing going on with her eyes!!!! and she looks soooo soft and fluffy... give her a big hug for me!!!:D Norwegian forest cats are beautiful, and their name is cool too ....

ILOVECINDER
06-26-2002, 02:03 AM
awwww thanks! :D i love jupiter and tinky's orange-y color! they have gorgeous fur and nice, big eyes! :)

-ilovecinder

ILOVECINDER
06-26-2002, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
I think cinder is beautiful.... I just love that black eyeliner thing going on with her eyes!!!! and she looks soooo soft and fluffy... give her a big hug for me!!!:D Norwegian forest cats are beautiful, and their name is cool too ....

hehe i like their name, too! :)

-ilovecinder

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-26-2002, 02:15 AM
AWWWWW
Thanks to you too.... I knew I wanted to name my cat Tinky before I even got her and I think it fits her sooo good.. my sister named Jupiter.. he used to be her cat.... How did you come up with the name Cinder?:)

ILOVECINDER
06-26-2002, 01:26 PM
we got cinder from the shelter. i don't know if they already named her or anything, but i didn't name her :). if i could name her anything, i probably wouldn't have thought of 'cinder.' :) by the way, why did your sister give you her cat? :D

-ilovecinder

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-26-2002, 03:28 PM
My sister moved into a new apartment and they wouldn't allow her to keep him.... I am so glad the hubby gave into letting me have him cause I would have hated for her to have to give him to anyone else... and this way to she has visitation rights...lol ;)