PDA

View Full Version : What is the craziest thing you've ever done in the name of love??

M&M's Mommy
02-06-2007, 12:17 PM
This (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250415,00.html) really proves love is bind, doesn't it?

So, have you ever been "blinded" by love?? What is the craziest thing you've done in the name of love?

For me, it was when I woke up at 2 a.m. on a very cold day to drive 1 1/2 hours to stay in line at Fry Electronics store on Black Friday with my hubby. We didn't get what we came for, but oh well, we did get to keep a very good memory :)

DrKym
02-06-2007, 12:47 PM
The craziest thing I have ever done for love was the morning after my first date with Jas,
We had gone for coffee as a date the night before, but I had lost a filling and my tooth was sore. so I didn't talk much, I had mentioned it was because of the tooth, so when he dropped me off there was no kiss goodnight.

After the dentist visit early next AM, I went to work. He stopped by to give me a CD. I walked up and without thinking(all I thought about that whole night was how I wanted to kiss him, I was so head over heels already) said he owed me a kiss from the night before, and I intended to collect on it. We were married 6 months later :D

Found out after we wed , that he thought I was trying to get out of the date gracefully :eek:

Catsnclay
02-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Got married to him...................:rolleyes:

Then 3 years later came to my senses and divorced him.

Now living happily ever after now with the right man!! :D

kittycats_delight
02-06-2007, 01:28 PM
Travelled from Canada to Italy to meet a man I feel head over heels with before I even met him. This man whom I met online is now my husband!! :p

cassiesmom
02-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Gave up a whole Saturday to help him plan and organize his fraternity pledge party. It was worth it, though - the party was a blast!

critter crazy
02-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Married mY hubby!!:D

Lobodeb
02-06-2007, 02:56 PM
I left my family and moved across the country to be with my hubby. Here we are, 7 years later. I'm in Chicago to stay. I don't think the marriage will last though. :rolleyes:

caseysmom
02-06-2007, 03:00 PM
Oh Debby I am sorry :(

It is really rough when the kids are small,,,,then it gets better until they are teens :D

lvpets2002
02-06-2007, 04:42 PM
:o Fell in Love && then divorced..

CountryWolf07
02-06-2007, 10:34 PM
I'm not in love, but I have met an amazing guy; and let's see.. I bought him a case of Rolling Rock, just because. I surprised him with the case.. and a couple days later, we started dating. :D