PDA

View Full Version : Four days 'till Fender comes home!

theterrierman
02-06-2007, 11:49 AM
On February the 12th, I will be the proud owner of a beautiful male Brittany puppy from excellent lines. I have a few pictures of the litter, more to come soon of Fender himself. Yes, I am naming him Fender. If anyone has suggestions for a registered name, they will be greatly appreciated, because, frankly I'm stumped. Anyway, on to the pics. I forget which one is Fender, however :p.

Cuteness overload warning!

http://www.ataboy.ca/images/sagpups3.jpg

http://www.ataboy.ca/images/sagpups5.jpg

I'm pretty sure this one is him @ 4.5 weeks.

http://www.ataboy.ca/images/sagpups14.jpg

elizabethann
02-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Hey, I thought this was a surprise and we weren't going to know until 12 days or something like this?

Anyhow, I can't wait to see more pictures. What a cutie pie.

theterrierman
02-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey, I thought this was a surprise and we weren't going to know until 12 days or something like this?

Anyhow, I can't wait to see more pictures. What a cutie pie.

It was until the "eightdays" thread got deleted, so I figured what the heck, I might as well the the Brittany out of the bag ;)

Lori Jordan
02-06-2007, 12:16 PM
I love Brittneys!!! I have done lots of research on them,I would like to own one in the near future they are very intelligent dogs!

borzoimom
02-06-2007, 12:19 PM
It was until the "eightdays" thread got deleted, so I figured what the heck, I might as well the the Brittany out of the bag ;)
And its a good thing you did- cause I was about to spill the beans here... ROFL.. I will pm you with some names taken from the pedigree you pm me with yesterday...

borzoimom
02-06-2007, 12:25 PM
D'Fender o'the Magical Jest

critter crazy
02-06-2007, 12:31 PM
OMG!!! Way too cute!! Congrats, I am so happy for you!!

lute
02-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Oh My Gosh! What a pile of cuties! CONGRATS! I think brittanys are beautiful dogs! I foster Brittanys for The National brittany Rescue and Adoption Network sometimes. Don't forget to take lots of pics of this cutie! :D

TFTpwnsYou
02-06-2007, 12:57 PM
That was a cute Barrel Full O' Puppies! Congrats on the new family member!

theterrierman
02-07-2007, 07:36 AM
Now it's five days! I'm sooooo excited! It's a good think I've had all these snowdays to keep up with updates. More pics soon.

theterrierman
02-08-2007, 08:14 AM
Four Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

borzoimom
02-08-2007, 08:29 AM
not uh that uh you are uh counting or anything... teehee :D

theterrierman
02-08-2007, 06:34 PM
Just got a call from the breeder's. The dogs will be vaccinated as soon as the highway opens up, so Fender might be a little longer.

borzoimom
02-09-2007, 04:05 AM
Just got a call from the breeder's. The dogs will be vaccinated as soon as the highway opens up, so Fender might be a little longer.
Remember- vaccines are a stress on the immune system. It might be a good idea for Fender to stay with the breeder for a few days after the vaccine instead of changing homes at the same time as the shot.
It okay for a some extra days- you will have a life time together... ;)