PDA

View Full Version : Valentines day is too painful for Casey

caseysmom
02-05-2007, 11:34 PM
Casey sadly has lost 2 of her past loves.

She wants to spend a moment rememberbing Dale and Duke, her loves lost.

In their memory she is spending valentines day alone thinking of happier times.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/spumoni/caseyclose.jpg

cloverfdx
02-06-2007, 06:04 AM
Gentle pats for Casey. Rest easy boys :(.

pitc9
02-06-2007, 07:05 AM
Oh no.... :(
LES...
Rest easy big guys, you're never forgotten!

Pam
02-06-2007, 07:09 AM
Oh Casey you look so sad even though your mom has posted a lovely picture of you. Just the other day my grandson, Christian, had a balloon (helium) and Robyn told him to let it go up up up to Dale. We think of him often and hope that he has met up with Duke and so many of the beloved PT dogs.

Christiansmommy
02-06-2007, 07:45 AM
Oh, that is so sweet of Casey. I am sure Dale would look down on her and want her to be happy :) At least Dale and Duke are together, playing with all of the other rainbow bridge pets. It is nice to remember them, though.

Yes, as my mom said, Christian had a balloon we let go up into the sky for it to reach Dale. Next time we get a helium balloon, we are going to write a note and attach it to the balloon, and then send it off into the sky. He was my big boy and we miss him. ((HUGS Casey)) ;)

dukedogsmom
02-06-2007, 10:07 AM
I'll be right there with you, Casey. Thanks for thinking of Duke. This made the tears fall yet again. I still miss him so much. He and Dale will be thinking of you, too. When you see a heart in the clouds, that will be from them.

caseysmom
02-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Val,,,we are sorry to cause you more tears. We didn't want valentines day to pass without remembering.

Daisy and Delilah
02-06-2007, 12:08 PM
We miss Dale and Duke too, Casey. We know how you feel sweet girl. Kisses to you :)