PDA

View Full Version : Her name is Robin

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-05-2007, 11:58 AM
...and she's here!

I got sick of waiting for her, so I went over and got her myself. She is an extremely sweet cat who seems to just be looking for attention, aka skritchies.

I got her here yesterday afternoon and this morning Terry announced "Her given name is Robin, she knows her name so her name is Robin." So thanks for all the wonderful suggestions, but I guess Robin it is. :) However, so far she's been Pretty Girl, Sweetie, Muffin Head, Snotty, etc..... ;)

So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce CJ's new sister, Robin!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid223/p1ef6b847a42ef83e35a4d7c731f16008/eac96b97.jpg

This is a reflection of her in the mirror so you can see more of her coloring.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid223/pd752f711347cc670a1d8a8e3cdaa7982/eac96b85.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid223/p7a515d0ba2c1f78355aff9e72d7ac0b0/eac96b61.jpg

We're on an accelerated introduction series because of the small living quarters, but so far I think everything is going extremely well. A few hisses and growls, but she doesn't move much so CJ gets bored. I think he's more interested in her food (hairball formula) than in her. I slept in the living room with CJ last night and Terry slept in the bedroom with Robin. Terry said she came out of hiding and was climbing all over him and she slept down by his feet all night.

So, all is well and moving along nicely. :)

Craftlady
02-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Robin is such a sweetheart. Love her coloring :)
Welcome to PT Robin :) :)
How old is Robin?

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww a long-haired calico!!!! Oh gosh, Robin is adorable!!! Cannot wait for more pics :)

Reachoutrescue
02-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Robin is so beautiful!! Her name so fits her. I am glad she is finally with you.

Laura's Babies
02-05-2007, 12:20 PM
What a beauty she is!!! I LOVE HER!!! She has big paw shoes to fill and I see she is up to the job!

Randi
02-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Oh Debbie, what a sweetheart she is! Welcome to PT, Robin! :) I have been waiting to see her, she really is adorable! Climbing all over daddy, eh? :D She'll certainly make sure she is noticed - and she'll soon get used to the camera. :)

Please keep us updated on her progress - and CONGRATULATIONS!!

catlover4ever
02-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Welcome to PT Robin, you sure look like you are a sweetie. Boy you don't know how lucky you are..your purrents are going to spoil you like never before.

Debbie, Terry and CJ, congratulations on your new addition to your family.

ChrisH
02-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Aw, Debbie, she is such a beautiful kitty girl. Congratulations! To her as well as you & Terry.

kuhio98
02-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Welcome to the Pet Talk Family! Robin, you are a beauty!

Grace
02-05-2007, 12:54 PM
What a beautiful girl she is! And those great green eyes. She may not know it yet, but she's going to have a wonderful life with her new family.

ramanth
02-05-2007, 12:57 PM
What a gorgeous girl! Congrats!! :D

shais_mom
02-05-2007, 01:14 PM
And her name is Robin. :)
I love it!
She's beautiful!
I'm so glad she's settling in! :D

Cinder & Smoke
02-05-2007, 01:14 PM
I got sick of waiting for her, so I went over and got her myself.

Terry announced "Her given name is Robin, she knows her name
so her name is Robin."

A few hisses and growls, but she doesn't move much so CJ gets bored.
I think he's more interested in her food (hairball formula) than in her.

:)

:D

Welcome Home, Robin!!

Wondered how long it would take before you went Kat Huntin at her Old House!

"CJ and Robin" has a nice Bat Manish Ring to it! ;)

So - WHO's doing the Grrrrin??
Hope that passes quickly.

Sleepin with DADDY = Good Move, Robin!!
You've prolly got him *wrapped* around your pretty paws already!

CJ - be NICE, Bub!!

:D

critter crazy
02-05-2007, 01:16 PM
Robin!! you are such a pretty girl!!! Did I miss something??? where was she???

slick
02-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Maybe you should rename CJ to Batman???? :o :o Sorry, it's the drugs. :o

Welcome to Pet Talk Robin and welcome to your furrever home. You are a very lucky kitty. Enoy your new home and tell your Meowmie that we demand lots and lots of pictures of you. You have such a sweet facie....very smoochable. ;)

Congrats Terry, Debbie and CJ. Oh yes, and Happy Birthday Terry - Feb 6th. What a nice B-Day present for you.

BC_MoM
02-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Beautiful. I love her eyes. :)

Barbara
02-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Wow what a cutie girl :)
I think I could already hear in Terry's verdict "She's Robin!" something and now when I heard she slept with him I was sure: a daddy's girl again.

I suppose although Robin was a well brought-up kitty she has no idea how wonderful life as a PT kitty is.

Edwina's Secretary
02-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Dear her name is Robin,

Hello and welcome to your new home and to PetTalk! What a lucky girl you....we hear you live in a house on wheels. We lived in one for a few days (nothing as fancy as yours....just the back of an SUV...but someday) and we really liked it.

You picked a nice family Robin red-breast........

Welcomingly,

Edwina and Eddie

catfamily
02-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Robin is GORGEOUS!!Her face and eyes are just so loving.She looks like she has so much love in her.I'm so happy for all involved.If Robin knows her name...I agree it's best to keep it Robin.My cats know their names.They all do...and they seem to really love their names when you call them. :)

RedHedd
02-05-2007, 01:43 PM
OMG! she's gorgeous! I love her markings, her fluffiness, her pink nose and her green eyes. I can see it now - CJ & Robin zapping away in the Batmobile! Oh wait - why does it look like a motorhome? :D

Welcome to Pet Talk, sweet Robin! I'm sure Tubby & Peanut are smiling down on you from above.

K & L
02-05-2007, 01:44 PM
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Welcome Robin!!!

jenluckenbach
02-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Robin. You are lovely.

Freedom
02-05-2007, 02:07 PM
What a sweet, soft look on her face! Welcome, Robin~!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Maybe you should rename CJ to Batman???? :o :o

Heehee....I thought the same thing, but then I had a better idea. Why not adopt an all black cat and name him Batman. Batman & Robin and Cracker Jack could be the bad guy. ;) :D

Thanks everybody. She really is a beauty. She is not afraid of us at all, but she stays hidden. It will probably be awhile before she learns the dog isn't there anymore to chase her so she can come out.

Left the door open all morning this morning and CJ was curious and went sniffing around, but no confrontations at all. Again a little hissing and growling (by both parties), but nothing serious and then CJ lost interest and wanted to go outside. ;)

Slick, thanks so much for the birthday wishes for Terry. I will be sure to pass them along. He's 60 tomorrow! :eek:

prechrswife
02-05-2007, 02:18 PM
What a beautiful girl! Congratulations on your new addition. :D

K & L
02-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Sounds like a good reason for us to visit again! I would love to meet Robin! :D Happy Birthday Terry!!!

wolflady
02-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Oh how sweet! She's beautiful and couldn't have found a better home! ;) I'm glad things are moving along, and hopefully she'll come out of hiding in no-time. Congrats on your new fluffy girl!

**hugs**

orangemm
02-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Welcome beautiful Robin! You are gorgeous!!

Congratulations to the happy purrents, too.

I am in LOVE. :)

jazzcat
02-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Hello Robin with the adorable pink nose! Welcome to PT!

Congrats on your new addition, she is beautiful, and Happy Birthday to Terry.

Scooter's Mom
02-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Congratulations! Robin is a beauty!

catmandu
02-05-2007, 03:52 PM
I Would Like To Send A Big Welcome To Robin , And I Know That Tubby And Peanut Angels Are So Happy To See That Cj Has A New Girl Friend.
And I Know That Once Cj And Robin Break The Ice That They Will Be Fast Friends.
Concatulations On Your New Companion Cat.

catnapper
02-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Debbie, she is absolutely GORGEOUS. I happen to like the name Robin, and its not a hooman name, its the name of a pretty bird who brings in a glorious season. :)

lizbud
02-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Robin is gorgeous. Such beautiful eyes and colorful long fur. :)

momcat
02-05-2007, 06:11 PM
..... and what a beautiful kitty girl she is!!! Welcome to PT, Robin. You are one lucky girl finding the purrfect furever family. They will love you, care for you, and give you the kind of life every kitty deserves. After all, you're a PT kitty now. Can't wait to see more pictures of you and hear about your adorable antics. Meowmie, would you give sweet Robin a generous round of smoochies, scritchies, and tummy rubs from her big fan in Trenton?

Medusa
02-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Robin is a beauty alright but then, long haired calicos always are. (Right, Puddy?) I'm glad she's home w/you now. What a lucky girl.

Blessings,
Mary

Logan
02-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Debbie, I am thrilled that she is with you and I am thrilled that her name is still Robin, too. I have thought of you and Terry and this girl for days and kept thinking, over and over, that Robin is a good name for girl kitty. :)

She is lovely and with her hair, she reminds me a bit of Peanut and Mimi. She is definitely there, with you, for a reason.

When you can, please give her a gentle kiss from Butter and me.

Logan

auggie
02-05-2007, 08:02 PM
OMG, she is beautiful! I want her!
Is there any chance of you guys coming to Texas?
My Auggie (Calico) has many names as well, like Pumpkin, Sugar bear, Fluffy butt etc.
We won’t mention the really nauseating cutesy ones.
Congratulation on your sweet girl!
Can’t wait to see more pictures.
:)

Karen
02-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Congratulations, Robin, and welcome to Pet Talk!

She's a very pretty girl, and another extra-fluffy calico - sure to steal your heart, Debbie! ;)

My human friend named Robin would surely approve of sharing her name with such a lovely kitty.

wolf_Q
02-05-2007, 08:33 PM
She's beautiful, congratulations! I love her name too!

RedHedd
02-05-2007, 08:42 PM
LOL! Is there anyone here who has a long-haired calico girl who DOESN'T call her fluff-butt? :D Although I'm also liking muffin-head - I call my two that a lot too :p

kimlovescats
02-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Debbie, she is just gorgeous! I've always loved long-haired Calicos ... and she has a look in her eyes very much like dear Peanut! I know you have many happy years to come with beautiful Robin! ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks again everyone. I'm sitting in the bedroom with her now. She is still "in hiding" so to speak, but I can hear her purr from here. :D If any of you remember P & CJ's "bunk beds"
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid198/p9dadfe2bc3c9676a12a8efcacc5ab0b1/f0f5f5b0.jpg
well, Robin's "hiding" place is the bottom bunk. We keep the door wide open though, so she's really not "in hiding," but at least she feels safe.

The sliding door between the front and back of the motorhome has been open all day when we've been home, so both Robin and CJ are free to come and go. Robin has stayed "in hiding" and CJ has come and gone. He comes in, slowly sneaks up to where he can see her, then sits and stares for awhile, then gets bored and leaves. She either just looks at him or continues sleeping, pretty much unconcerned.

She did come out around sunset. Used the litterbox and then came over by me (I was getting ready by the sink) and started in with major head bumpies looking for attention. I couldn't believe it - head bumpies!!! I've been waiting for a head bumper ever since I lost my last head bumper. :D She could not get enough of my pets and sweet talk.....until CJ came in that is. Then she went back "in hiding" and we had to head out for an hour or so.

I heard a story from a friend of the guy we got her from. He said that he doesn't think that she has ever been outside the motorhome that they lived in. Said that even in summertime when they were home - in their house - they just kept the air on in the motorhome for her and didn't even bring her in the house! I don't know how true this all is, but it's no wonder she's so starved for attention! The more I get to know her, and the more I hear about the life she led, the more and more I'm so glad we took her. She is such a sweet girl and if we come back here next year and the old guy we got her from is still around, I bet he doesn't even recognize her because she will totally come out of her shell with all the attention she will be showered with around here. :D

catfamily
02-05-2007, 09:38 PM
She's so beautiful!

Bengalz
02-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Oh Happy Days!!! Robin is stunning :D And a cuddler - how perfect :) Sure sounds like she may become the next Daddy's girl ... isn't it amazing how a sweet precious little kitty can make your day so much better :D :D

I'm so happy for you and Terry and CJ and especially for little Robin - she is a lucky little baby.

P.S. Peanut Honey - you did good :) Sending Mommy and Daddy a gorgeous little sister for CJ - you must be purring up a storm up there on the ole RB and pleased with yourself , to be sure. Snuggles and hugs to you and Tubby.

AbbyMom
02-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Aren't you beautiful Robin?? I just know you're going to fit right in with your new family. Fluffy-Butt!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Oops, forgot to mention that she is about 6 or 7 years old.

She is out exploring the living room now! She just got up and sauntered on out! CJ is on his normal perch, just watching, not growling or hissing. She growled a little at him, but is much more interested in exploring. And they said she was a scaredy cat - ha!

Bengalz
02-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Oops, forgot to mention that she is about 6 or 7 years old.

She is out exploring the living room now! She just got up and sauntered on out! CJ is on his normal perch, just watching, not growling or hissing. She growled a little at him, but is much more interested in exploring. And they said she was a scaredy cat - ha!

:) Sounds like Robin understands her job perfectly :) and probably knows just how to keep a little boy in line :D

krazyaboutkatz
02-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Welcome to PT Robin!!!:D She's gorgeous and I'm glad that everything is working out so well.:)

Barbara
02-06-2007, 05:17 AM
These are wonderful news about Robin. If that yappin dog was always number one with the owners, no wonder Robin kept herself quiet.

I have two headbumpers here (one of Filou's many names is little woodhead :o ) and couldn't imagine life without one. :D

Craftlady
02-06-2007, 05:45 AM
She is a very young 6-7 years old ;)
So sad, to spend all that time in motorhome when the humans were in the house during the summer. Robin has found a great furever home now and doesnt have to worry about being lonely :)

anna_66
02-06-2007, 06:26 AM
She's beautiful Debbie:D

K & L
02-06-2007, 06:53 AM
I'm so happy she is now with you and Terry! What a wonderful life she will have now. She has lots of years to make up for! :) Sounds like she'll be out of her shell in no time. I'm happy for all of you!

rosethecopycat
02-06-2007, 06:55 AM
Pretty. ;)

Good to see all your hearts, that were in need, being filled.

Randi
02-06-2007, 07:40 AM
Debbie, I'm amazed how quickly she adjusts, it's just great!! :) Once she has explored it all, I wonder if she'll want to get closer to CJ, I sure hope so. Can't wait to see pictures when that happens! :D

Please keep us updated!

Dorothy39
02-06-2007, 07:49 AM
I'm sooo Happy for everyone involved here~ especially for Robin!!!

She looks every bit like a Dream Come True!!!

OHHH,and what a beautiful girl she is , her giant green eyes ,her long~ soft coat~ She appears to be so dainty and light.

I'll bet that CJ is getting just a wee bit smitten ~

(Why do I hear the Theme Song from *Batman* :rolleyes: ) :D

Donnaj4962
02-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Oh my... she is gorgeous! I love her long hair and her coloring! Sounds like she is slowly but surelymaking herself at home! Glad she and CJ are "tolerating" one another. I am sure they will become more comfortabel with one another as time goes by!

Congratulations on your new purrents pretty Robin! You will be spoiled and loved like you have never known before!

Welcome to PT!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Things are still going well with introductions. We're still keeping them separated while we're not home, but when we're home the doors are open with free access to all parts of the motorhome by both kitties. There have been several stare downs and even a few nose touches, then Robin backs off. I think she is getting the message from CJ that this is HIS territory and she is giving way. But he is also giving way and going back to being his gentlemanly self. No more hisses from him and just a few growls from her.

Of course, we all know that once she gets settled in she will reign supreme ;) but for now she's letting him think he's in charge. ;)

Speaking of reigning supreme, she has an air about her. Peanut was all sweetness and innocence. Robin is more....regal and queenly....maybe more wizened... :confused: (is that even a word?)

Haven't gotten anymore pictures because we've been out and about and busy again (I thought we were retired!), but I'll try to get some more soon.

lisalee
02-07-2007, 11:10 AM
Robin is such a beautiful girl! I'm so happy for her that she is now in her loving, forever home. Congrats on your new darling! :)

Felicia's Mom
02-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Welcome home Robin!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-07-2007, 02:38 PM
Hi, Robin!!! What a beauty you are!!!
Somehow, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there wasn't a bit of "help" from a couple of furries at the RB getting you to your wonderful new home!!! ;)

ChrisH
02-08-2007, 05:27 AM
Well, Debbie, wizened is a word, but not what you mean I'm sure. :D

wizened
adj
Definition: dried, shriveled up

Glad to see Robin is settling in well. Kisses (does she permit them?) to both her and CJ.

Vermontcat
02-08-2007, 08:44 PM
Debbie, Robin is such a pretty girl! :D
I'm so glad that you have a new kitty in your life.
So, she's a Daddy's girl and a headbumper, next thing you know she will be cuddling up with CJ! :)
Since you think she has a royal, queenly attitude about her, maybe you should get busy building her a little castle.(Peanut had her house, maybe Robin needs a castle to claim as her own.) ;)

Please post more pictures when you can. Congratulations on the new addition. :)

Bengalz
02-08-2007, 08:56 PM
I heard a story from a friend of the guy we got her from. He said that he doesn't think that she has ever been outside the motorhome that they lived in. Said that even in summertime when they were home - in their house - they just kept the air on in the motorhome for her and didn't even bring her in the house! I don't know how true this all is, but it's no wonder she's so starved for attention! The more I get to know her, and the more I hear about the life she led, the more and more I'm so glad we took her. She is such a sweet girl and if we come back here next year and the old guy we got her from is still around, I bet he doesn't even recognize her because she will totally come out of her shell with all the attention she will be showered with around here. :D

Debbie,

I've been thinking about Robin and how fortunate she is to be a part of your family now. You are so right - this little girl has a whole new world to explore and people (and CJ of course, :) ) to love. Once she feels secure in her new home, I'm sure a new dimension to her already wonderful personality will bloom. I can hardly wait to hear the stories and see the pictures. What fun :D

Please give Robin and CJ hugs for me,

Betty

RobiLee
02-10-2007, 12:34 AM
I haven't been around much and Karen just led me to this thread. Robin is a gorgeous girl and I think her name is beautiful. I love it ;)!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Robin!

RICHARD
02-10-2007, 02:57 AM
heY rOBIn,

mY dAD gOT A bIRD CaGE AND hE pUTS me iN iT ON the pAHtEEOH wHEN hE IS hoME

i lUV TOO lOOk aT THe bIRDs AND wURLd wHeN i GET a ChAnCE.

i dOO crY WHeN i WAnT to GO bACk INsIDE.....bUT iT's A bUNcH of fUN
wHIlE i AM oUTSidE.

aSK yUr mUM anD dAd IF tHEY CaN dO tHAt FUR u!

eDsTuR

Killearn Kitties
02-10-2007, 05:02 AM
I am away for a couple of weeks and you sneak a new kitty in! What a sweetheart Robin is. I love her beautiful green eyes! She is absolutely gorgeous!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Robin! :D

catfamily
02-10-2007, 06:53 AM
This girl Robin's life is about to change so dramatically.She'll never ever be lonely or sad again.This is so heartwarming and I can't say enough of how lucky she is,as well as CJ and you and Terry. :)

Rachel
02-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Wow what a cutie girl :)
I think I could already hear in Terry's verdict "She's Robin!" something and now when I heard she slept with him I was sure: a daddy's girl again.

That's what I thought too. She is gorgeous and definitely has princess qualities. I would bet she has some royalty in her genes.

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Oh i am soooooo excited for you guys~!! Robin is sooooo pretty. She seems heaven sent right from Princess Peanut!!!!

Robin you are one lucky kitty kat! I can't wait to see more pictures of you and hear how you are settling in !!!! :D

kitten645
02-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Welcome Robin! You are beautiful.
I bet Peanut was sweet and innocent because she lead such a pampered happy life with you guys! Ms Robin is probably more street wise having had to put up with a less than ideal life. Good job adjusting sweet Robin :p You are a lucky lady!

jennielynn1970
02-10-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm so glad you took Robin in! I bet she's just as delighted to be out of where she had been. I can't imagine having a cat locked in a motorhome all alone for the summer while the family is in the home. Why would someone do that?! She's probably so happy to have love and affection! Definitely get more pics! She's gorgeous!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Introductions are still going nicely. Robin is becoming way more comfortable with us and is coming out more and more. Now she only hides when we first pull up and come in the front door, but as soon as she knows it's us she comes right out. We've been leaving the two of them alone when we're close by so they're not alone too long, but still keep them separated at night. Robin has been playing with some catnip balls that were laying around. It's so good to see her play!

She and CJ have gone nose to nose a couple of times now, then either one or the other backs down, turns away and goes about their business, so no confrontations yet. A couple of times in the evening Robin has been playing with her catnip balls, CJ hears the ruckus (and boy doesn she make a ruckus!) and goes to investigate. He'll sit on the edge of the bed looking down at her while she plays on the floor. I just know one of these times he'll join in.

They've also been talking to each other. Yesterday we went to the Organ Pipe National Monument and it was an all day thing so we left them separated while we were gone so long. When we got home and opened the door between them, they both greeted each other with the little brrps in their throats - too cute.

So things continue to go well. Oh, and by the way, in case you didn't know, CJ is just THE BEST little boy kitty anyone could ever hope for. He was always a perfect gentleman with Peanut, and he is the same now with Robin. Sure hope she appreciates it. ;) :D

catfamily
02-12-2007, 05:05 PM
HOW did you get such perfect cats :) I'm sure it has something to do with you and Terry's happiness.I'm very happy things are great with you guys.All 4 of you :) .

krazyaboutkatz
02-12-2007, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the update. I'm so glad to hear that the intorductions are going well. I can see CJ and Robin playing together very soon.:)

Dorothy39
02-13-2007, 06:13 AM
That's one great Up-date~ Robin is coming out of her shell~ and I just know that her and CJ are going to get along so well!!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-13-2007, 06:44 AM
OH BOY!!

so nice to hear such a great update with you guys!! I can just picture her playin in my head and it gives me the BIGGEST SMILE!

CJ reminds me of Jupiter.. .. He is such the gentleman! Would get along with anyone or anypet!!!

Can't wait to see more pictures! :D

Randi
02-13-2007, 08:48 AM
Debbie, it's great to hear Robin and CJ are getting along so well. :D Compared to some of the stories we've read over the years here, it seems Robin is very easy to introduce, but of course, CJ must have missed company too. In a few days time, you'll probably see them play together. :) Don't for get pictures! ;)

Sonia59
02-13-2007, 08:54 AM
Aaww, all this happened during my holiday! I am glad to see Robin is adapting so easily :) And you must be proud of CJ, he is such a good boy, and of course still the boss at home ;) Kiss them both (if you can) for me

Pawsitive Thinking
02-13-2007, 08:58 AM
What a beauty!

jazzcat
02-13-2007, 09:48 AM
That is a great update. Sounds like Robin is already very happy for the company and her new home.

Please give that sweet Cracker Jack some extra scritchies for me.

Edwina's Secretary
02-13-2007, 11:42 AM
A lady always appreciates a well-behaved gentleman!

Barbara
02-13-2007, 11:54 AM
So good to hear about the progress. Looks as if they missed each other while they were separated. :)
(BTW I'm envious because of Organ Pipe Monument).
And thinking of Robin playing- that must be great :)