PDA

View Full Version : Ragdoll(?) Kittens/ Pa *urgent Help Needed*

QueenScoopalot
02-05-2007, 09:01 AM
*CROSSPOSTING* this from a digest I'm subscribed to. Not an appropriate place to try placing cats so I thought I'd post here in hopes someone here could help these kittens. I'd hate to think they were dumped at a farm! :mad: I have no clue what the original post said, but it sounds urgent. Post below with contact info I hope.
1. Re: Cat update
Posted by: "[email protected]" [email protected] feline95630
Date: Sun Feb 4, 2007 2:18 pm ((PST))

In a message dated 2/4/2007 1:27:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Greynolds4104 writes:

Hello all, this is Galene, the cat rescuer from PA. The family that had
owned the cats I have been writing about went back to their trailer and found
another of the lost ones. So, while I still have four cats, one of the
original ones found a home today. The Calico found a home, which is such good news.

I do however still have to find homes for the remaining ones ASAP. I have
TWO ragdoll cats, the female has the distinctive markings and the male is
solid grey, yet still handsome. Guessing I would say these two siblings are six
months at the most.

I also have a solid grey short hair male, he is between a year to a year and
a half.

The newest one is a pretty little white with grey female, very loveable.

They are all extremely affectionate and have beautiful purr-motors. I just
need to get them into homes ASAP. I cannot keep them in my basement any
longer, so unfortunately after this Tuesday or Wednesday, they may have to go to
a farm. This is not the ideal situation as we all know, but I am running out
of time, so I am begging all of you for help. I have plenty of food for
them, but I just can't keep them because of my landlord situation and I already
have a houseful of critters of my own. They all need shots and
spayed/neutered.

Please contact me ASAP to help these babies find homes. I have contacted
all of the friends, my kids have talked to their friends and ad infinitum, but
we are running out of time. So, once more, please contact me.
I have reached out to numerous organizations and I am not getting any
further. I have a message going to the Ragdoll Rescue organization as I type.

critter crazy
02-05-2007, 09:12 AM
I just sent an E-mail, I am hoping I can help.

Reachoutrescue
02-05-2007, 09:31 AM
I am sending them a message right now. I know I am a bit aways, but maybe there is something I can do.

Lizzie
02-05-2007, 09:33 AM
It sounds like the person posting is now on the west coast since the posting gave Pacific Standard Time, but comes originally from PA. All I can do is contact her and ask if she's been in touch with the Ragdoll rescue in Oregon.

jenluckenbach
02-05-2007, 09:39 AM
I emailed too.

If anyone hears anything, please share the info here.

QueenScoopalot
02-05-2007, 09:42 AM
The woman Galene is probably "Greynolds4104" and I'm guessing it may be @aol.com? Probably wouldn't hurt to email both her and [email protected] (or try). I think Galene emailed "Jalust" regarding the situation, and one is on the West Coast, and Galene is in PA. Too bad there's not more info to go by, and allow for some time to help. *sigh* Thanks PTers! :) Any ideas to avoid kittens being farmed out is great. ;)

Reachoutrescue
02-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Good idea...I am going to email her right now.

critter crazy
02-05-2007, 09:56 AM
I emailed the other person as well! Thanks for the heads up!

QueenScoopalot
02-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Thanks for your help! Let me know if anyone hears back, or finds out anymore info on this. If there was a way to transport them up here, I'm sure eventually homes could be found, but I'm at maximum capacity here, and would need alternative fostering for them. PA. isn't that far from MA. Shelters up here are thin on cats, and kittens get snagged up fast.

Lizzie
02-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Shelters up here are thin on cats, and kittens get snagged up fast.

It's a great pity that routine transport can't be set up between your area and Georgia, their shelters are constantly overflowing with kittens. I'm trying not to read CriticalPetsRescue any more because it's so heartbreaking. I can't help them and it's depressing to know that the very young faces you see one day are in a landfill the next.

critter crazy
02-05-2007, 12:37 PM
I just got an e-mail from the woman, here is what she said

That is the best news I have gotten so far! We live in Cogan Station just outside of Williamsport. These littel sweeties are something really special. I am not sur ehow much information was posted because so many people are trying to help these little ones find homes, but I have four cats/kittens to find homes. I have two Ragdoll kittens that are roughly six months old, one is the typical marked coloring, absolutely gorgeous kitten and she knows she is 'special'. The other Ragdoll is a little solid grey long hair boy who desperately needs to find a home and get veterinary care. He has a cold and runny eyes. The poor little guy has such a sweet personailty and purrs like crazy when he is feling good.
Then we have the solid short hair male cat that is roughly a year to a year and a half. He is so a pleasure to be around and the other cat that is also about a year old was just relocated and brought to me yesterdayis a little girl. Her name is S'mores. She is mostly white with grey markings. Very nice little lady.

The female Ragdoll is named Mocha and her little brother was named "Kyree", but I have been calling him Sniffles and he seems to respond to that quite nicely.

The solid grey short hair little guy's name is Jynx, but I call him my little escape artist. I have half of my basement blocked off for htem to have free run, but this little guy keeps discovering a way into the other side, so he is happy to greet us as we go downstairs.

None of them have been neutered to the best of our knowledge, the younger two were dropped off on my friend's lap and she had just adopted the other two, so she hasn't had anything done with them. I have six cats and a husky of my own, in fact, just adopted the sixth one two weeks ago, so we have our handsful financially and vets around here don't like to offer any support out of the kindness of their hearts, but I know little Sniffles has got to be seen soon.

Please get in touch with me ASAP to let me know if you are still interested. I sincerely appreciate you contacting me and I hope that we can connect for these little critters' sake.

Thanks again.. Galene
Just sent her back an e-mail, we are making plans, i will keep you all updated!.

QueenScoopalot
02-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Terrific! So was Galene's email aol.com? :confused: They all sound scrumptious, and I'm praying they aren't thrown into a barn, especially this time of the year. :( With one already being sick, it will probably be downhill from there if he's to become a barn cat. I hope something can be worked out for all of them, not just the kittens. ;) Please tell Galene to hold onto them until something works out...beg, beg! I won't bombard her with yet another email, but appreciate knowing things are moving in the right direction (I hope).
If anyone finds out the whole story, can you post it here? Jan

critter crazy
02-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Terrific! So was Galene's email aol.com? :confused: They all sound scrumptious, and I'm praying they aren't thrown into a barn, especially this time of the year. :( With one already being sick, it will probably be downhill from there if he's to become a barn cat. I hope something can be worked out for all of them, not just the kittens. ;) Please tell Galene to hold onto them until something works out...beg, beg! I won't bombard her with yet another email, but appreciate knowing things are moving in the right direction (I hope).
If anyone finds out the whole story, can you post it here? Jan

yes her E-mail is [email protected], I will definitely do my best to have her hold them, till we can work together and find homes. If all else fails, i will take them all, and try to foster them out myself. But I sure hope that they can all find a great home. They sound just adorable! I sure hope this works out! Loki would love to have a friend!

Reachoutrescue
02-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Galene emailed me as well. She is getting a hold of some other rescue groups in her area and asked if I come up with anything to let her know. If anybody has suggestions, please let me know. Like I said, I am kind of a ways away, but I willing to do what I can.

QueenScoopalot
02-05-2007, 01:00 PM
Wonderful!!! Thank you for helping, and for responding. :) Are you fairly close to Galene? Mapquest shows you're close to the PA. border, and hopefully Galene's willing to do some driving if needed to get them the help. ;) I hope it's a purrfect ending for these cats. Do you have any idea what their story is? Jan

critter crazy
02-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Wonderful!!! Thank you for helping, and for responding. :) Are you fairly close to Galene? Mapquest shows you're close to the PA. border, and hopefully Galene's willing to do some driving if needed to get them the help. ;) I hope it's a purrfect ending for these cats. Do you have any idea what their story is? Jan
I am about 2 1/2-3 hours away. no big deal realy, i told her i could meet her half way, or drive the whole distance! I only know, what i posted, so far the only e-mail i have gotten back, but I will keep you all posted.

Reachoutrescue
02-05-2007, 01:04 PM
I am so glad the kits will be in good hands. Thank you for acting so quickly. Sorry I wasn't much help. :(

critter crazy
02-05-2007, 01:06 PM
I am so glad the kits will be in good hands. Thank you for acting so quickly. Sorry I wasn't much help. :(
hey no need to be sorry, we all do what we can. If I take tem all, this would be my first time fostering kitties, i have a feeling i would be a failure!:D

QueenScoopalot
02-05-2007, 01:12 PM
If I take tem all, this would be my first time fostering kitties, i have a feeling i would be a failure!:D
Is that a bad thing? *grin* All too many here have done the Fostering 101 course, and failed lol! :D If you do end up taking them, I hope Galene has access to carriers for the drive. ;)

critter crazy
02-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Is that a bad thing? *grin* All too many here have done the Fostering 101 course, and failed lol! :D If you do end up taking them, I hope Galene has access to carriers for the drive. ;)
if not, i can get some, i have many family members with carriers. As long as I know, before i even go. Just gonna have to wait and see what she says. still waiting on an e-mail from her.

critter crazy
02-05-2007, 01:31 PM
OMG, you are incredible! I wish to high heavens I could at least meet you half way, but to be completely honest, I don't have the finances to do it. You sound so much like me in the stay at home mom aspect that it is amazing. I have three sons in High School and I thoroughly enjoy spending time in my home while they are in school, but money wise it stinks. I will contact you a little later to make final arrangements. BTW, we are right off of Route 15 if that is the way you would drive down here. You could take the Perryville exit or the Hepburnville exit if you are familiar with the highway.

I hate to ask you this, but is there anyway that you could financially take the little boy Ragdoll? He is so sweet and needs the love so desperately, not too mention the medical care. If you prefer the little girl I know you will be thrilled with her. She knows that she is supposed to be a "show" cat. She walks around with quite the little attitude, but is a ball of fun.

The best part of this is that they love families and you have a son for either of them to play with. I can't tell you how wonderful you really are to be so willing to help, but I know that GOD is smiling down on you for this.

Thanks... Galene
PS, this picture isn't the best, but you can see both of them a little. I will try to take a few more pix this afternoon.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c131/mjones77/Our%20Critters/kittens.jpg

I asked her, how long she would be able to hold onto the cats, as I know you all are not wanting them to become barn cats, I have also told her that I would be definitely taking the two in the picture shown, and if necessary I would take all four. I will let you all know what happens.

QueenScoopalot
02-05-2007, 01:39 PM
They look gorgeous! :eek: I'm a bit partial to Meezer mixes anyway. Are you planning on taking on the whole "kit-and kaboodle"? :confused:

critter crazy
02-05-2007, 01:42 PM
They look gorgeous! :eek: I'm a bit partial to Meezer mixes anyway. Are you planning on taking on the whole "kit-and kaboodle"? :confused:i told her i would definitely take the tw in the picture, but if she is absolutely desperate, i would be willing to take all four!

catmandu
02-05-2007, 05:15 PM
I Wish I Could Take Some In, But I Have To Get Mellow Yellow And Orange Bud Out Of Thie Terrible Cold Before They Get Ill.
At Least The People Are Keeping Thier Dog In Which Gives The Porch Cats A Better Chance At The Food.
Thatt A Shame As I Would Love To Have A Little Rag Doll As A Companion.

critter crazy
02-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Well as it stands, I will be going and getting the two littermates on weds. I am so excited, they are just adorable! YAY!:D

jazzcat
02-05-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm just now seeing all this but I wanted to add how nice of you to do this critter crazy. Living up to our name our we, LOL!

I look forward to hearing how this goes and if you come home with two or four. Bless you!

critter crazy
02-05-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm just now seeing all this but I wanted to add how nice of you to do this critter crazy. Living up to our name our we, LOL!

I look forward to hearing how this goes and if you come home with two or four. Bless you!

Yes I am definitely living up to my name, have been for years now!:D

kimlovescats
02-05-2007, 09:09 PM
They are beautiful and you are wonderful for offering to take them!!!
Couldn't help grimacing at the cage full of food scattered about though! :eek: Sorry, it just seems a bit primative to me! ;) I can't wait to hear more about them and see new pics of them in their new loving home!!!

critter crazy
02-05-2007, 09:11 PM
They are beautiful and you are wonderful for offering to take them!!!
Couldn't help grimacing at the cage full of food scattered about though! :eek: Sorry, it just seems a bit primative to me! ;) I can't wait to hear more about them and see new pics of them in their new loving home!!!
If I remember correctly, she said, that was how she got them.

kimlovescats
02-05-2007, 09:19 PM
If I remember correctly, she said, that was how she got them.

It's ok, really .... I'm sure she is taking great care of them! It just sort of startled me ... lol! I should have just kept my mouth shut! ;) They are GORGEOUS, and I am so happy for them and you both! :)

EDIT: OHHHH>.. you mean that was how she TRAPPED them? Well DUH!!! :rolleyes: :D

QueenScoopalot
02-06-2007, 07:20 AM
Well as it stands, I will be going and getting the two littermates on weds. I am so excited, they are just adorable! YAY!:D
How exciting!!! I can't wait to see better pictures of them. I too wondered about all those crunchies scattered all over the bare cage. :eek: Odd way to trap, but if it worked....
What's happening with the other two? Has Galene found a taker for them as well? :confused: Have you found out the background on how she ended up with them? Sorry about all the questions lol...but I have to be nosy..if I didn't post this here, then chances are those beauties would end up dumped on a farm! :( Thank you again!!!

critter crazy
02-06-2007, 10:04 AM
I do have a problem right now though and I am so frustrated with things I could scream. Erica, the cats' owners went to her Rheumatologist and they wrote her a note of some sort stating that she needed a cat to help her with her medical situation. And of course, she wants Mocha. I'm sorry to say that I hope the fed. housing won't accept that note. She knows that 'Sniffles' is the one that needs the med. attention right now, and she is being so selfish and wants to take Mocha instead. She hasn't even said jack diddly about the other two cats.

I am so concerned about Sniffles with his med. needs andd the other two being older finding a home at all. I was so excited about tomorrow and now I am in tears. She hasn't got an idea what all of these people have been doing to rescue these cats that she would have had to leave at the SPCA otherwise.

I hope that you are still interested in Sniffles because I know that you will give him the love and med. attention that he needs. It's disgusting that she wants to split them up. I think she is being insane and purposely wants Mocha because of her value. The minimum that one of those kittens would seel for in a pet store would be $600.00, so what would you suspect?

Please get in touch with me, ok? I will keep you informed as well.

I am waiting on an E-Mail back, trying to understand what is going on??? I was planning on going tomarrow to pick up both kittens, now it looks like I will be getting only one. I will let you all know what is going on.

Anikaca77
02-06-2007, 10:47 AM
So the two Ragdoll cats have a home now?

What about the solid grey short hair male and the grey female do they have homes yet?

Melissa

critter crazy
02-06-2007, 10:49 AM
So the two Ragdoll cats have a home now?

What about the solid grey short hair male and the grey female do they have homes yet?

Melissa
as far as I understand, the girl ragdoll might have a home, the boy is the one I am going to pick up, and possibly the other female. The male short hair, as far as i know has no home as of yet.

Reachoutrescue
02-06-2007, 11:10 AM
as far as I understand, the girl ragdoll might have a home, the boy is the one I am going to pick up, and possibly the other female. The male short hair, as far as i know has no home as of yet.
That is so good. I am glad you have stepped up to the plate on this one!! I hope all goes well for these kits!! Please keep me posted if I can help out in a way. Good Luck!!

Lizzie
02-06-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm confused how one of these cats can be a purebred, the kind that can be s old. They can't have come from a breeder, at least not a reputable one, if the grey male is not a purebred since I was under the impression the ragdoll female and grey male were littermates. I also got the impression they were born in a trailer park, not the usual place for two purebred ragdolls to be wandering free and mate.

This is very muddled. I feel sorry for c.c. and for Mocha, but I'm glad the grey is going to c.c. and a good home.

critter crazy
02-06-2007, 11:44 AM
I'm confused how one of these cats can be a purebred, the kind that can be s old. They can't have come from a breeder, at least not a reputable one, if the grey male is not a purebred since I was under the impression the ragdoll female and grey male were littermates. I also got the impression they were born in a trailer park, not the usual place for two purebred ragdolls to be wandering free and mate.

This is very muddled. I feel sorry for c.c. and for Mocha, but I'm glad the grey is going to c.c. and a good home.
i am under the impression that the old owner who wants the ragdoll girl back, thinks that just based on her looks could make money from her. Obviously not a great person!

critter crazy
02-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Here are some pics i just got!!

This is Smores, the older female
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c131/mjones77/Our%20Critters/ASSORTED433.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c131/mjones77/Our%20Critters/ASSORTED436.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c131/mjones77/Our%20Critters/ASSORTED438.jpg
this is Jynx, the gray older male
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c131/mjones77/Our%20Critters/ASSORTED437.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c131/mjones77/Our%20Critters/ASSORTED439.jpg
and Junx with, one of the kittens Mocha.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c131/mjones77/Our%20Critters/ASSORTED424.jpg

Catty1
02-06-2007, 12:10 PM
OLD - as in FORMER - owner is RIGHT!

She don't own them no more!!!!

Anikaca77
02-06-2007, 12:10 PM
I don't think the owner should be able to keep the one, especially if she only want's the cat for the money.

Anikaca77
02-06-2007, 12:11 PM
BTW, such sweet looking babies.

I hope they all find good homes and none go to the old owner.

critter crazy
02-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Here is two more of Mocha!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c131/mjones77/Our%20Critters/ASSORTED418.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c131/mjones77/Our%20Critters/ASSORTED427.jpg

Anikaca77
02-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Awwww!!!!!

critter crazy
02-06-2007, 12:16 PM
BTW, such sweet looking babies.

I hope they all find good homes and none go to the old owner. I agree the woman that has them now, is definitely against it, and is working on it.
Fingers crossed!

QueenScoopalot
02-06-2007, 12:19 PM
I sure hope that Galene smartens up and does NOT let this woman take the siamese mix kitten! :mad: By her even saying that, it sounds to me as though the owner that abndoned them intends to breed her for $$$. If I were you I'd take both (or the 4) and drive off...tough for the other woman! She didn't bother fixing any of the cats, or getting them vaccinations, so why should she be entitled to march in and take the "prettiest" kitten?? :confused: Note or no note...I'm sure she'll find another "free kitten" in no time anyway *sigh* Stick to your guns, and get them all please. :(

critter crazy
02-06-2007, 12:23 PM
I sure hope that Galene smartens up and does NOT let this woman take the siamese mix kitten! :mad: By her even saying that, it sounds to me as though the owner that abndoned them intends to breed her for $$$. If I were you I'd take both (or the 4) and drive off...tough for the other woman! She didn't bother fixing any of the cats, or getting them vaccinations, so why should she be entitled to march in and take the "prettiest" kitten?? :confused: Note or no note...I'm sure she'll find another "free kitten" in no time anyway *sigh* Stick to your guns, and get them all please. :(
ur plan is for me to just show up and take them. Poo on her!

QueenScoopalot
02-06-2007, 12:36 PM
ur plan is for me to just show up and take them. Poo on her!
GOOD!!! Tell Galene not to answer the phone, or door if it's that irresponsible Erica looking to drive (or whatever) away with the Mocha. And I highly doubt she even owns a carrier. Any idea how long ago she abandoned all her cats like that? Tough luck Erica...abandon, is abandon! :mad: Not come back around with some lame excuse to try getting one back. If she did take Mocha, I'm sure that kitten would meet a pretty awful ending within a year. She looks like a panda! BTW Smores, and Jynx are cuties too. ;)
P.S. If Sniffles (I'd change that name fast...sounds like a jinx) is sick, and hanging with Mocha, chances are she'll end up with URI as well. Hopefully not, but be prepared. Galene can maybe tell Erica that Mocha is very sick now, and needs vet care. May just get her to back off till you can drive off with them. ;)

critter crazy
02-06-2007, 12:45 PM
GOOD!!! Tell Galene not to answer the phone, or door if it's that irresponsible Erica looking to drive (or whatever) away with the Mocha. And I highly doubt she even owns a carrier. Any idea how long ago she abandoned all her cats like that? Tough luck Erica...abandon, is abandon! :mad: Not come back around with some lame excuse to try getting one back. If she did take Mocha, I'm sure that kitten would meet a pretty awful ending within a year. She looks like a panda! BTW Smores, and Jynx are cuties too. ;)
P.S. If Sniffles (I'd change that name fast...sounds like a jinx) is sick, and hanging with Mocha, chances are she'll end up with URI as well. Hopefully not, but be prepared. Galene can maybe tell Erica that Mocha is very sick now, and needs vet care. May just get her to back off till you can drive off with them. ;)
Galene has had them for a week. I am hoping nothing happens tonight, ands am hoping to show up as early as i can tomarrow, and take them home, then off to the vets ASAP.

QueenScoopalot
02-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Can you email Galene again, and tell her about our concerns, and that in my opinion, Erika has no more rights to these cats!? I'd lie thru my teeth if I had to to avoid Mocha going back to such an irresponsible so called caretaker. :mad: Galene does not have to surrender the kitten to Erika even if she does show up! Tough...she left them, and now that a home has come for them, she wants to screw it all up. GRRR! How on Earth can she care for, or even afford to spay Mocha anyway? She hasn't done so yet. :rolleyes:

critter crazy
02-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Can you email Galene again, and tell her about our concerns, and that in my opinion, Erika has no more rights to these cats!? I'd lie thru my teeth if I had to to avoid Mocha going back to such an irresponsible so called caretaker. :mad: Galene does not have to surrender the kitten to Erika even if she does show up! Tough...she left them, and now that a home has come for them, she wants to screw it all up. GRRR! How on Earth can she care for, or even afford to spay Mocha anyway? She hasn't done so yet. :rolleyes:
I just sent her an e-mail telling her to tell the woman that mocha is sick like the grey kitty and needs Vet care ASAP. Hopefully that works!

QueenScoopalot
02-06-2007, 01:05 PM
GOOD! Hopefully Galene won't cave into this stupid womans demands anyway. Mocha deserves a proper home where she won't become a breeding machine to satisfy Erika's greed.
As Lizzie pointed out, just because Mocha has the Meezer coloring, chances are she's far from purebred anyway! Any offspring born to her (ughh banish that thought) would likely be anything but Siamese! :rolleyes:

critter crazy
02-06-2007, 01:09 PM
GOOD! Hopefully Galene won't cave into this stupid womans demands anyway. Mocha deserves a proper home where she won't become a breeding machine to satisfy Erika's greed.
As Lizzie pointed out, just because Mocha has the Meezer coloring, chances are she's far from purebred anyway! Any offspring born to her (ughh banish that thought) would likely be anything but Siamese! :rolleyes:
I know it is so frustrating! me and Galene spent alot of time on Yahoo, talking about this, and she agrees completely. The cats were given to theis Erica woman for free, and we all know that people just give away Ragdolls!:rolleyes:

Galene is such a sweet woman,and she is doing her best to do the right thing. I am very excited to meet her tomarrow!!

Lizzie
02-06-2007, 01:56 PM
My experience with cats that have been bounced around like this, abandoned, changed homes, etc. is that they want to be very close to you as much as possible, once they feel they are on safe ground. You are going to have lots of close company! I hope you can get all four since it looks like the older cats need vet. help also.

critter crazy
02-07-2007, 01:03 PM
They are Here!!!!! Click Here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=121613)

critter crazy
02-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Here is a new E-Mail from Galene. She still has the two older cats. If anyone else can help her, in finding these guys a home. please do!

WE DID IT! Look at these little angels and feel the joy of knowing that they have a HOME!!!!

I have to admit, I teared up putting Sniffles in his carrier, but GOD told me that Maggie was the perfect one to get him and his sister the care and attention they deserve.

Thank you so much to all of you, What a heck of a network this could be, all of us workign towards a common goal! WE have two more to find homes for, then I will be able to breathe a sigh, not of relief, but accomplishment! Thank you again everyone and if ANY of you know someone that could help with these other two, please contact me ASAP.

Love to all and as I am happier now.. KITTY KISSES AND PUPPY HUGS!!!

Galene

heidiv
02-07-2007, 05:17 PM
OMG!!!!! Look at that face I wish I lived closer I would help foster. I am having problems with Chloe and anxiety so I have to make sure that she is o.k. before I can take anymore kitties in....... I wish I could have mocha she is amazing I have a weakness for the meezers. She looks like the same sort of body type as Chloe I wouldn't be surprised if she at least 1/2 Ragdoll or Himalayan. She reminds me of the group of Himalayans that Kristen from the Pure Bred Cat rescue in Kenosha WI had come through her facility. I wish I could take her in I am in love and I don't even know her personality :( I just want to make sure Chloe isn't stressed any more than she already is.... She is wonderful.......