PDA

View Full Version : Will you be my Valentine, Inka?

momcat
02-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Hello my lovely Inka, how are you today? Well, we're coming up to the big day and I would like you to be my very special Valentine. Do you like to ski? I have a great idea for a romantic Valentine's Day getaway, a nice ski lodge where we can ski, ice skate, relax, take naps in front of the fireplace. I do hope you will be my Valentine.

Purrs, headbumpies, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses,
Love,
Your Groucho

catmandu
02-04-2007, 08:34 PM
And the Great Thing is that the site of The All Pets Valentines Day Party has been settled.
Its to be held in Beautiful Honolulu Hawaii . a place that the Pet Angels have a special fondness for as there are many romantic restaurants and beaches and private placces for the Pets and Guardians to escape the Tourists.
They will relaese more details Saturday.
Aloha to All the Pets and Angels who can attend.
And to all the Pet Romantic Couples who will have thier candle lit meals.
There are so many great intimate places for lovers to go, both human and pets.

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-05-2007, 07:31 AM
OF COURSE I WILL my dearest Groucho!! Didn't you see my card I posted on the Valentine thread?
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/Inkascard.jpg

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=120789

lvpets2002
02-06-2007, 04:34 PM
;) WoW Gary we will have so much fun.. For sure Taccoa & Elmer will be as a couple to the party.. Will be looking for the info on Saturday.. ;)
And the Great Thing is that the site of The All Pets Valentines Day Party has been settled.
Its to be held in Beautiful Honolulu Hawaii . a place that the Pet Angels have a special fondness for as there are many romantic restaurants and beaches and private placces for the Pets and Guardians to escape the Tourists.
They will relaese more details Saturday.
Aloha to All the Pets and Angels who can attend.
And to all the Pet Romantic Couples who will have thier candle lit meals.
There are so many great intimate places for lovers to go, both human and pets.