PDA

View Full Version : Ok so I started to eat healthier but this is ridiculous!!!

DrKym
02-04-2007, 06:53 PM
I started a Nutrisystem program for my health issues, and although not obese I am carrying about 20 pounds more than is good for me. Having crohns disease which is often treated with steriods, makes the weight a bit harder to get off after a 3 or 4 month round of them.

Little did I know I had so much support in my diet soda and adding more fruit to my diet :rolleyes:

the pics tell it all! I knew he loved me but what would I do without his strong silent support LOLOLOL!

Laura's Babies
02-04-2007, 07:13 PM
There is nothing like a good support team...... Looks like you have the BEST!

catmandu
02-04-2007, 08:04 PM
The One Good Thing Is That Your Cat Will Never Want To Share Your Oranges The Way That They Would If You Were Having Chips Or Pizza.
And You Will Feel Better A Lighter Lighter , And Have More Energy For Your Cat Companions Besides.

DrKym
02-04-2007, 08:37 PM
LOL you have it all right but one Gary! Io eats all fruit :rolleyes: , he is an oddball blind boy! He has even been known to munch on baby carrots :eek:

Freedom
02-05-2007, 08:00 AM
Especially funny as citrus is one of the smells that is supposed to repel cats; recommended to use to keep cats off furniture or away from certain areas. What great photos!!!!

DrKym
02-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Yeah Bitter Orange never worked to well around here :rolleyes:

kimlovescats
02-05-2007, 08:52 AM
What a sweet boy! I'd like to see more pictures of him! You said he is blind? Awww, what a baby!!! Is he more of a buff color rather than orange?

DrKym
02-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Yeah he is a buff color. He was the kitty we adopted last summer and Karen named for us, he had been thrown from a car window as a kitten, has slight dane bramage and lost most of his sight, because of some other damage they had to remove his upper eyelids, so he has a perpetual squint, like Mr. Magoo! he about 18 months old now and don't tell anyone but he is my favorite! I adore that boy.