PDA

View Full Version : ***Puppy Bowl***

elizabethann
02-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Anybody watching the Puppy Bowl? It's so cute. I love how they have a Border Terrier this year. And I love the French Bull Terrier. And the 3 Samoya's. Cute puff balls. :)

luvofallhorses
02-04-2007, 04:53 PM
I am watching it. :) such cute puppies! :D Even though, I am not a big fan of english bulldogs except I love Logan's pup Mack..:D I am in love with the english bulldog pup on there. :) last year they said some of the pups and kittens were up for adoption and promoted petfinder.com .. :D

k9krazee
02-04-2007, 04:57 PM
The little Golden cracks me up...they're all soooo cute!!!

elizabethann
02-04-2007, 04:59 PM
I am watching it. :) such cute puppies! :D Even though, I am not a big fan of english bulldogs except I love Logan's pup Mack..:D I am in love with the english bulldog pup on there. :) last year they said some of the pups and kittens were up for adoption and promoted petfinder.com .. :D

I was watching the news today on 2 different stations & both stations did a story on the Puppy Bowl. All the dogs are from shelters and were adopted. The show is taped months in advance. I guess in the past, thousands called & emailed Animal Planet wanting to adopt the puppies. So this year, Animal Planet is encouraging people to go to the shelters and adopt puppies/dogs.

Hey, who got MVP on the Puppy Bowl? I don't think they announced it.

k9krazee
02-04-2007, 05:22 PM
I think they said the Vizsla was the MVP...but I could be wrong.

buttercup132
02-04-2007, 09:10 PM
:( It wasn't on for me.

luvofallhorses
02-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Do you get animal planet, buttercup?

lute
02-04-2007, 09:30 PM
I didn't get to watch it. :( I normally switch from the game to the puppybowl. I had to work this year.

Karen
02-04-2007, 09:54 PM
I love the Bowl Cam! It was funny seeing the paws of the pups who stepped in the water! And then the Golden pup who decided to empty the bowl, digging for the camera! :)

Suki Wingy
02-04-2007, 10:09 PM
I was stuck with all 4 tvs in the people's house we went to on the superbowl, no one would change it and was bored to death!

Reachoutrescue
02-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Okay, this may be dumb question, but what is the Puppy Bowl? I never heard of it and i have animal planet. Wow, I feel silly.

3muttsandaboston
02-04-2007, 10:15 PM
It's on animal planet right now where I am. It is a fake football field with puppies playing and running around it's pretty cute.

cyber-sibes
02-04-2007, 10:22 PM
I tuned in just to check it out. It should come with a cuteness warning! They're all so cute, but those 3 Sammie pups really stole my heart! My gosh, they're adorable! That little lab mix was giving that shephard pup a real stomping. :)

Reachoutrescue
02-04-2007, 10:25 PM
It's on animal planet right now where I am. It is a fake football field with puppies playing and running around it's pretty cute.
Thanks, I am going to see if it is on out here.

pessimisaurus
02-04-2007, 11:13 PM
heck yes I watched it!!! (its still on repeat here actually) Ive been looking forward to it for weeks! hehe So much cuteness. My fave was the "all american" pittie mix. ^__^

I think the MVP was "Action Jackson" the golden.

Reachoutrescue
02-04-2007, 11:18 PM
I saw the last 20 minutes of it. It was too cute.

borzoimom
02-05-2007, 08:29 AM
I love the Bowl Cam! It was funny seeing the paws of the pups who stepped in the water! And then the Golden pup who decided to empty the bowl, digging for the camera! :)
That is my favorite cam as well!!! I loved how they had it set up.

chrissycat21
02-05-2007, 08:33 AM
Normally my sisters and I watch part of the puppy bowl together, but this year we forgot. :( Last minute our uncle invited the whole family to a party and the only thing on was the game.

I think I like watching the puppies play more than watching the actual Super Bowl!