PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and Best Wishes for AmberLee!

tatsxxx11
06-25-2002, 02:50 PM
As many of you may know, our dear AmberLee will be going in for her eye surgery tomorrow! I wanted to take this opportunity to let our wonderful, sweet and caring friend (who is always the first to congratulate a fellower Pet Talker, remeber a birthday, or offer her sympathies and support:)) know that she will be in our thoughts and prayers. We will miss you terribly while you recuperate, AmberLee and look forward to your quick return!! Please check in as soon as you can to let us know how you are. Best wishes for a very complete and speedy recovery!! Love, Sandra and the Furkids

Former User
06-25-2002, 02:55 PM
Best wishes AmberLee, and speedy recovery then. We will miss you dearly, and hope you can return soon. PT isn't the same without your hippo birdie wishes, or Livvy and Cassy stories.
Take good care Amberlee!

((((((((((((((AmberLee))))))))))))))))

pupper-lover
06-25-2002, 02:56 PM
Good luck with your surgery AmberLee! Hope ya heal up good! :D ;)

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

lynnestankard
06-25-2002, 03:00 PM
dear sweet amberlee - my thoughts are with you - take care and good luck, hope the surgery goes really well.
hugs and love xxxxxxx

lynne

Edwina's Secretary
06-25-2002, 03:08 PM
Thinking of you Amberlee.....

Sara

Heather Wallace
06-25-2002, 03:37 PM
Yes get better soon, hope all goes well with the op.

Lots of Love

Heather, Tatty, Max, Bunny, Cadbury and Twinkle xxxx

Heather Wallace
06-25-2002, 03:38 PM
Yes get better soon, hope all goes well with the op.

Lots of Love

Heather, Tatty, Max, Bunny, Cadbury and Twinkle xxxx:)

zippy-kat
06-25-2002, 03:43 PM
Deer Miz Ammerlee--

Diz iz Sophie Bunnie. I hopez u doz reel gud at da doktorz office. I hopez u heel uppiez reel soonz tooz. Mom sez yer storriez reely cheer her uppiez when shez feelin' bluez. Soz, I thinkz I otter ritez uz one. I hope u don't mindz but itz a meanie storrie--cos that's what I alwayz has mom tell mez at bedtimez. So here goez:

Once upon a timiez, der wuz a fuzzy critter bunnie named Sophie. Sophie wuz a berry meanie bunnie. She always pushed and shoved da cats outta da dwinking fountain line. She liked to chase da boxer dawg. An she sumtimez gotz crankiez when she din't getz her parsley. The endz.

Mom sez dat my storrie ain't got no plawtz but I don't knowz what dat iz so I don't knowz iffin' it gotz one er notz. I alzo wanna sayz dat anny connektion 'tween the aforezmentionedz Sophie critter an mez, iz purely coinkydinkal.

We hopez u getz better reel soonz. Good luckz to you and to da catz, I'm sure dey mizz der mommiez!!

Luv,
Sophie Bunniez an her Mom

sammi
06-25-2002, 03:53 PM
Good wishes for a quick recovery AmberLee.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-25-2002, 04:05 PM
Gosh, what could be better than a story by Miz Sophie? Not much, in my opinion. That alone should make you feel better. I asked God to send some of His special healing angels to be with you and your surgeons and make you all better real fast. The cat's have all paws and tails crossed for your speedy recovery too. They look so cute trying to walk that way. (They keep tipping over) You will be in our thoughts and prayers until you are all well.

Sudilar
06-25-2002, 04:11 PM
Amberlee, I will be thinking about you tomorrow. I hope the surgery goes well and you'll be all better quickly!

Sue

jennifert
06-25-2002, 04:17 PM
Amberlee, I hope your surgery goes well! We will all be thinking of you and wishing you well!

Love, Jennifer & Duncan

lizbud
06-25-2002, 04:19 PM
AmberLee,

Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow. Hope you heal quickly
and completely. Will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-25-2002, 06:26 PM
I will be praying for you Amberlee... wishing you a speedy recovery!! I am sure Cassy and Livvy will give plenty of kitty cheer and kitty kisses to help you on you way to recovery!! We will miss you and i'm sending hugs from me, tinky and jupiter your way! :) :)

Karen
06-25-2002, 06:30 PM
Miss Hoppy says you should bite the white-coat folks just so they know who iz the boss. I, however, hope you have a nice, easy time of it, and no one bites anybody! That way no one has to write "wild Amberlee" on your chart like some other bunny I know ... ;)

Good luck, heal quickly, and we'll miss you!

gini
06-25-2002, 10:35 PM
Amberlee, by now you know how very powerful PetTalk prayers can be - especially if Cinder and Smokey get in on them too.

So, you can count on all of us sending lots of prayers your way for a very successful surgery and a quick recovery.

It is for sure, you will be missed by all of us.

Hugs and prayers, Gini and Rascal

LoudLou
06-25-2002, 10:59 PM
WE hope you will be amblin around before too long. Wish you well and send you lots of hugs.

Katie, LOUD Louie & The Beans:D

krazyaboutkatz
06-26-2002, 01:26 AM
Good luck with your surgery tomorrow and I also hope that you have a speedy recovery. Pet Talk isn't the same without you. We'll miss you. Storm, Pepper, and Sunny wish you well and they give you kisses and headbumpies too.http://www.gifs.net/animate/flower.gifhttp://www.gifs.net/animate/flowerani.gifhttp://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/flowers.gif

purrley
06-26-2002, 07:12 AM
God Bless Ya Amberlee, I'll be thinking about ya;)

anna_66
06-26-2002, 07:48 AM
Lots of get well wishes for you, and hope everything goes fine with the operation! {{{Hugs}}}
Anna, Angus & Roxey

Stenograsaurus
06-26-2002, 09:02 AM
I'll be thinking of you AmberLee. I hope you have a quick recovery.

Randi
06-26-2002, 09:06 AM
I hope the operation goes well and you have a speedy recovery!

Looking forward to see you back! :)

Cinder & Smoke
06-26-2002, 09:58 AM
Hi, God ~

Yep; us again - Cinder & Smokey ~

Hope You're not countin the times we get onna Prayer Line...

We're crossin Pawz & Klawz that Miz AmberLee's sir jury folks do a good job on her; but we'd like a lil extree help frum You ~ OK?

We'll miss her and wunder iffin You could help wiffa speedy recovery.

Thanks, God!

DoggiesAreTheBest
06-26-2002, 10:04 AM
Good Luck, Amber Lee! Let us know how you are doing when you are feeling up to it!

06-26-2002, 12:04 PM
:) dear Amberlee !!

I wish you all the best in your surgery !!! We will all miss you soooooooooo much !!! But we all know you are a fighter and we expect you back in no time !!!
Hang in there Amberlee !!

Albea
06-26-2002, 01:19 PM
Amber Lee:
Hoping that everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery, we send you our best get well wishes and prayers.
Alicia and Carina.