PDA

View Full Version : My absence...

jennifert
06-25-2002, 01:40 PM
I just wanted to get this out of the way before I forgot...

I will be on vacation starting Friday and will not be back until Monday July 10th.
However, I may not come back to this job at all. I despise it here. My boss doesn't like me and I dislike her even more. The job is terrible, low-paying and awful working conditions.

I hate to quit but my happiness and my sanity may depend on it.
:( :(

So anyway, just wanted to let everyone know. Obviously if I quit, my email address will change and I will get on Pet Talk at my father's house to update ASAP.

Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July everyone!!

BTW, it's my FAVORITE holiday and I get presents from my family rather than on my b'day!!:D

Talk to you all soon.

:)

DoggiesAreTheBest
06-25-2002, 01:55 PM
Jenni, I am going to miss you! Check your e-mail.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-25-2002, 02:33 PM
You will be missed. Have a great vacation and good luck about whatever you decide on the job.

Dixieland Dancer
06-25-2002, 02:44 PM
I hope things work out that you can find another job that you like and pays decent. It is a very stressful situation when you don't like the boss and they don't like you. I was there once for almost 2 years and once I left it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulder.

Have a relaxing vacation and spend lots of time with Duncan. :D :D :D :D

Karen
06-25-2002, 02:54 PM
Goodness - have a wonderful, restful, mind-clearing, heart-lifting vacation. And our best thoughts for the difficult decision you need to make - hey, maybe while you're gone, your boss will quit, or have his/her brain scrambled by aliens ...

Former User
06-25-2002, 02:56 PM
Have a nice vacation, hope to get you back here soon, we'll miss ya and Duncan!

tatsxxx11
06-25-2002, 03:03 PM
Jennifer, I hope you have a great time on vacation! We'll miss you and Duncan!! I'm so sorry to hear about your job. Nothing is worse that going daily to a job you hate! I wish the best for you in that regard and hope you find something that makes you truly happy, and a boss that appreciates how special you are! Happy 4th!!:)

krazyaboutkatz
06-26-2002, 01:33 AM
Have a great vacation Jennifer and I hope everything works out. Have a great 4th and relax. We'll miss you.

purrley
06-26-2002, 07:02 AM
Good Luck Jenn. Nothing is worse than having to get up and get ready to go to a job that you despise. It isn't worth it, believe me, I've been there. Have a super vacation, happy fourth and get back as soon as you get relocated, we'll miss ya!!!!;)

Heather Wallace
06-26-2002, 07:54 AM
You will find something better. I also had a job which i hated, best thing I done was leave.

Ann
06-26-2002, 08:20 AM
Good luck on your decision. Hope to see you soon!

anna_66
06-26-2002, 12:20 PM
Well, good luck with everything! I know what it's like to stay at a job when you can't stand to be there. My husband is in that boat right now.
And I hope you have a wonderful 4th too! Give Duncan lots of ooo's and xxx's for me!

jennifert
08-23-2002, 12:57 PM
Ok everyone, it's official! I did get a new job and I start on Monday!! I will be working at the county health department. I'm really excited about it and hope it works out!!!!!

Anyway, because of that, I will be away from Pet Talk for a while. I don't currently have a computer at home and I obviously don't want to start my new job off on the wrong foot by coming to Pet Talk right away!!!! :rolleyes: :D I will also have a new email address that I will update as soon as I know it....

I will miss you all and will check in ASAP!! Stay safe and healthy, both people and pets! I want to hear all good news when I get back! :D ;) If anyone needs to get a hold of me or any emergencies arise please call me....I think Souraya has my cell #
(if not I will give it to her right now! :D )

Talk to you all soon!

Love, Jennifer

Former User
08-23-2002, 01:04 PM
CONGRATULATIONS for getting a new job! http://www.jordysworld.de/emoticons/party25.gif

slleipnir
08-23-2002, 01:10 PM
Congrats on the new job!!!

zippy-kat
08-23-2002, 01:42 PM
congrats Jenn!!

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-23-2002, 01:55 PM
I am going to miss you, Jennifer! Glad you are finally out of that place!

Logan
08-23-2002, 02:18 PM
I have known how miserable you were, Jen, so I am delighted for your new opportunity!!! I hope you see this, and will keep in touch when you can!!!

Best of luck to you and Duncan. And we will look forward to updates, real soon.

Logan

tatsxxx11
08-23-2002, 04:28 PM
That's great news, Jennifer!! I wish you all the best at your new job. We all knew how miserable you were! We'll miss you and Duncan during your transistion. Hopefully you'll get a chance every now and then to check in! And put a computer on your Xmas wish list!! Love to you, Sandra, Star and Cody!

Cincy'sMom
08-23-2002, 04:32 PM
Congrats on the new job! I hope it goes well and we see you back here soon!

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2002, 05:11 PM
Congrats on your new job Jennifer. I sure hope that everything works out and that you can come back to Pet Talk soon. Good luck. :)

anna_66
08-23-2002, 09:31 PM
Oh this is great news! I know how much you couldn't stand where you were working.
Sorry you won't be around very much for a while, but your jobs more important;) . Just try & update us whenever you can, and Good Luck at your new job!!!

AmberLee
08-24-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
Oh this is great news! I know how much you couldn't stand where you were working.
Sorry you won't be around very much for a while, but your jobs more important;) . Just try & update us whenever you can, and Good Luck at your new job!!!

:D :D :cool: :D
Precisely what I wanted to say, but Anna said it first and better. Best of luck, and hope to hear updates from you soon!