PDA

View Full Version : Where have these people gone?

areias
02-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Just wondering...some of the people I miss seeing around...quite a few were gone after I came back last fall. Any updates on them would be great...I miss seing pictures of their pups.

BigYummyDog (Maximus's Mom)
GreyhoundDaddy (Sequoia's Dad)
The Golden breeder-she had a litter of golden pups "on pt" last year or so...I can't remember her username
4TheLoveOfZoie

And how is RoxyLuvsMe doing??

Thanks! :)

Giselle
02-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Sequoia's dad still posts infrequently on GT and I've been following their story. Apparently, he's moved from So Cal to FL to work for a greyhound breeder/trainer. Actually, I don't think the breeder personally trains the dogs, but I do know she does a thing called "preadoption".

I know the Golden breeder you're talking about, although her name escapes me, ARGH. I think her username was LuvGold00.

.sarah
02-03-2007, 11:46 PM
We haven't heard of Barbara (BigYummyDog) in about a year I think ... she just quit posting. I hope she's okay :(

GreyhoundDaddy got mad because he didn't have enough replies on his picture thread and left ... or I think that's what happened?

Kara (LuvGold00) still logs in every now and then. I was wondering about her recently and checked her profile and it looks like she still logs in, but doesn't post.

I'm not sure about the last person.

Flatcoatluver
02-03-2007, 11:51 PM
I have been worried about bigyummydog, it sounds like nobody has her email, but Karen would. I wonder if Karen tried emailing her. I want to see more Maximus pictures.

shais_mom
02-04-2007, 12:05 AM
Bigyummydog posted not too long ago I believe
and I could be mistaken but the 4theloveofzoey got banned - unless there was another one. But I could be wrong too.

I just checked her profile.
I think I'm thinking of someone else.
OOPS :(

cmayer31
02-04-2007, 02:15 AM
GreyhoundDaddy got mad because he didn't have enough replies on his picture thread and left ... or I think that's what happened?

It's too bad too, because he went to one of the dog beaches near my work. I always enjoyed seeing the pictures, but he got frustrated one day with not enough replies and left. :confused:

Giselle
02-04-2007, 02:08 PM
LOL. I'm not sure if Sequoia's dad really meant that... After seeing his posts on GT, I honestly do believe he has a very unique sense of humor and I highly doubt he left a board just because he didn't get enough replies. Of course, knowing his odd sense of humor, that might just have been the reason for his departure, but I think the real reason is his major move across the country.

GreyhoundGirl
02-04-2007, 02:58 PM
I've seen greyhound daddy on PRH. (project racing home)

*LabLoverKEB*
02-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Good question.... I really hope everything is okay with Barbra and Maximus...

buttercup132
02-04-2007, 03:59 PM
I can't remember who it was but someone on PT used to email Maximus's mom alot an one day she just stopped emailing back. She dosen't know what happened to her. I really wish she would come back. I go back and look at her old threads to get my Maximus fix alot. :( I hope she is doing ok with her baby and everything.

cyber-sibes
02-04-2007, 04:02 PM
I don't know where anyone is, but just want to say that I miss Maximus too. :( And I miss all her "yummy" comments.

Daisy and Delilah
02-05-2007, 08:29 AM
I emailed Barbra but never got a response. I miss her and Maximus alot too. I also miss Poofy. Don't know where she is. Also, Tim Lewis, with the little Boxer. He hasn't been on lately either.

cyber-sibes
02-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Also, Tim Lewis, with the little Boxer. This doesn't surprise me. Some PTers really gave him a hard time about
Daisy's ears (I think that was her name). Honestly, I give him credit for sticking around as long as he did. I thought he handled the negativity very well. Our other Tim (Majestic Collies) also left because of some controversy that included some really horrible posts. Who needs that aggrevation?
It would be nice if everyone was thoughtful & courteous to each other, but I guess that's just not possible for some people. It's too bad, because PT overall is such a great place.

Daisy and Delilah
02-05-2007, 09:48 AM
I also wondered about Tim-Majestic Collies. I loved his pictures of those gorgeous collies. He seemed like a wonderful guy. I really miss seeing little Daisy too. What a cute little girl. Her ears turned out to look pretty good on her. I also enjoyed having Tim here. He is a coal miner and I have such tremendous respect for those people. Come back both Tims!! :)

caseysmom
02-05-2007, 09:58 AM
I miss Ally too, she hasn't been on in a very long time.

caseysmom
02-05-2007, 10:00 AM
I miss aly also, she hasn't been on in a long time.

Karen
02-05-2007, 10:15 AM
I heard from Aly in December - and she did post in December a couple times, she is just very busy with her work and rescue, but is doing well.

caseysmom
02-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Thanks Karen. She was the first person on here that reached out to me, I'll always remember her kindness.

Reachoutrescue
02-05-2007, 10:28 AM
I wish we knew about Barbara... I hope all is well with her and Maximus.

Zippy
02-05-2007, 11:02 AM
I don't know the other members but
here is the link to the thread on Bri(roxyluvsme13)
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=114004

*LabLoverKEB*
02-05-2007, 10:16 PM
I miss aly also, she hasn't been on in a long time.
I second that. I really miss her, Reece, and the lovely Lolly. Hope everything is well with her and the furkidz.

Tollers-n-Dobes
02-05-2007, 11:31 PM
I've been thinking of a lot of the older members that have left. I really miss them (LuckiLab03, Micki76, lovemyshiba, camcampup, etc. - just to name a few). I hope they're all alright..

Karen
02-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Remember folks, it's always a better bet to email folks than just post about 'em - most people will check their email more regularly than a website!

K9karen
02-05-2007, 11:40 PM
I was just thinking about these people the other day too! I've PM'd Barbara/Maximus a few times with no reply. I was under the impression Majestic Collies (Tim) was still going to post pictures from time to time. I think he has a new female in his life, so is working on a relationship. I hope it works out for him. Me too, guys.. I ALWAYS loved Angel Aly for all her rescue and good work and dedication. I just hope everyone is OK.

luvofallhorses
02-05-2007, 11:47 PM
where's Donna? (Jadapit) I have sent her a few pm's but she hasn't read them yet. I hope her and her beautiful girls are alright. :(

LuvGold00
02-06-2007, 12:24 AM
I'm still around! Check in once in a while to see how everyone is doing. Currently I have 2 litters, total of 13 puppies, so things are pretty busy here. Plus I'm planning a wedding in October and we're buying a house this month! :)

I'll post some puppy pics in Dog General in a bit. :)

Daisy and Delilah
02-06-2007, 08:45 AM
Welcome back Kara!! I can't believe you've got two litters. How can you stand it? Congrats on the marriage. You have been very busy young lady!! Please post wedding pictures and more puppy pics!! It's so good to hear from you! :) :) :)

areias
02-06-2007, 09:52 AM
Thanks for all the replies. It's great to see you LuvGold!!!

Hey, and what about Bijou? I haven't seen her in a long time...

Roxyluvsme13
02-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Aww, I feel special to be missed! Well, I've been posting an update about every week, sometimes every two weeks, depends on the time. But we're doing good. I'll post a link to my current thread that's going.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=114004&page=7&pp=15

Catty1
02-08-2007, 08:09 PM
From Collie Tim - an edited PM, I hope he doesn't mind...

Thanks for missing me. I have been so busy from week to week. I am lucky to get on the PC 1 hr a week. Even not being on PT I have felt some back stabbing from a member that is bad mouthing my Kennels and Pedigrees. Its sad but true. I'm just the little guy trying to get going in the show world one collie at a time you know? I also am in a new relationship that takes alot of my time also. I must admit, the PC was a let go for all my extra time I had and PT was great but have moved on. Steele will be hitting the shows soon. Give me an email sometime and I will let you know about it. Of course if the overtime at work doesn't start poor Steele won't be traveling anywhere. I have two handlers set up. Just have to be at the show for them to handle him. Take care Candice.