PDA

View Full Version : Eve was at the WhiteCoats for her Annual

Bengalz
02-03-2007, 05:59 PM
and ... she was brilliant :D I am so proud of my girl :D

Eve met her new vet, Dr. Jameison for the first time today and had her annual Wellness Checkup. Dr. Jameison is such a gentle and caring vet and Eve loves him :) She even let him give her a pedicure (without flinching) :cool:

Her examination went well; she is up-to-date on her shots and the only follow-up will be a dental cleaning which is pretty normal for a 3 year old kitty. Considering her history - a pregnant rescue and straying outdoors for an unknown period of time, I feel blessed to have such a healthy, beautiful girl :) She has gained 2 1/2 pounds :eek: in 6 months and looks like a 3 year old! Her behaviour patterns have significantly altered - she is now 90% indoor and 10% outdoor (on a harness and leash). If we can just convince her to quit door dashing - life would be perfect!

It's been a great day - life is good :D

From a grateful mommy :D

catmandu
02-03-2007, 07:28 PM
That Is Great News About Eves Good Check Up At The White Coats.
I Cant Tell You How Pleased I Am To Hear My Vet Say That Everythings All Right With The Found Cats.
And I Know What You Mean About Door Dashing, Miquelito And Pouncierge Would Have Escaped A Few Times If The Porch Was Not Enclosed.
Especially Miquelito.
And Tubby 2 Angel Would Have To Be A Hero Again.

rg_girlca
02-03-2007, 07:30 PM
I just love to hear about great check ups. You've come a long way dear Eve and I'm so happy to hear you are a very healthy girl. Here's to many, many, MANY healthy years sweet girl. :D

krazyaboutkatz
02-03-2007, 11:21 PM
I'm glad to hear that Eve is healthy and that her check up went well.:)

catfamily
02-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Great news.It's so nice to hear your kitty is in great health :)

jazzcat
02-04-2007, 12:12 PM
That is very good news. I know how happy I feel when my guys have a good annual checkup.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-05-2007, 02:39 PM
Congratulations, Eve and meowmy! Good checkups are always a wonderful thing. ;) :D

Bengalz
02-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Thank you everyone - it does feel so good. Eve has been a wee bit of a challenge but she is worth every effort. Just seeing her happy and secure is the best gift of all :D

I was so impressed with Dr. Jameison - he took the time today to call and make sure Eve was doing well after her shots and if I had any further questions about her consultation. I was so pleasantly surprised and impressed by his professionalism. Definitely a keeper :cool:

Betty

Barbara
02-06-2007, 05:19 AM
Tigris says he likes a girl that is a little bit plush (although he has well noticed that she is flirting with a Spanish guy he won't call her Carmen ;)) and that he's happy to hear Eve is healthy ;)

kimlovescats
02-06-2007, 07:18 AM
Way to go, Eve! I'm so glad to hear that everything checked out and she is a happy, healthy girl! ;)

Randi
02-06-2007, 07:26 AM
I'm glad Eve passed the check-up with flying colours. :) What a good girl she was. A nice professional vet is essential and this one certainly sounds right! :)

Kisses to Eve.

Laura's Babies
02-06-2007, 07:30 AM
I LOVE great vet visits! GOOD GIRL EVE! It sounds klike you hit the jackpot on that vet. I love the one mine have too, they are all so concerned aboput Amy when I take her in for her check ups or a problem.

Bengalz
02-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Tigris says he likes a girl that is a little bit plush (although he has well noticed that she is flirting with a Spanish guy he won't call her Carmen ;)) and that he's happy to hear Eve is healthy ;)

LOLOL Although Eve admits to being quite the flirt, she wants Tigris to know he is a total Hunk :D Eve definitely knows how to appreciate the finer things in life .... beautiful mancats, great kitty nip, kitty cuddles ... the list is endless :D Being a diva "in training" is difficult work :) apparently :p

Hugs to you and Tigris,

Eve and her mommy