PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still like PICTURES????

jenluckenbach
02-03-2007, 05:55 PM
I've got some................

Here is a new one of foster Lizzie.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/Lizzie2-3-07.jpg

And here is Dale stilll doing he ear suckling thing.....
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/Dale2-3-07.jpg

Jim says that there is nothing better than a GOOD scratch on the scratching post.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/Jim2-3-07.jpg

Here is darling little Kim.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/Kim2-3-07.jpg

And a new picture of her begging pose. (still as cute as ever)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/KimBegs2-3-07.jpg

That is all for now. :)

kimlovescats
02-03-2007, 06:00 PM
I didn't know you had an ear sucker too!!! :eek: :D How cute!!!
All of them are great pictures! WOW your new foster girl looks alot like Rumor and Fuzzy and Willy! :) That begging Kim is too SWEET!!!!

Bengalz
02-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Of Course We Do!!! And yours are so adorable :D Little Kim has the sweetest expression - I'll bet she gets everything her little heart desires :)

Scooter's Mom
02-03-2007, 06:31 PM
I love your photos! They are all beautiful. I especially think how Kim begs is so sweet!

catlover4ever
02-03-2007, 07:06 PM
I always LOVE seeing photos of your bunch!!! I'm grinning :D from ear to ear with the picture of Kim begging. I don't think Lizzie is going to be in your house for very long....she is absolutely beautiful.

Good to see Dale and Jim. :) :)

catmandu
02-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Of Course We Love Pictures, Especially Of Such Wonderful Cats.
Would Would Be Intersting Jen Is You Could Show Young Kim Begging Along With Her Newer Photo.
I Think That Seeing How Big And Beautiful She Has Become Would Be Wonderful.

Freedom
02-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Wonderful! Lizzie looks like she just finished a brushing up, every hair in place.

Kim's pose could also be called the prairie dog impersonation, and the audience giving applause.

What a cute Dale photo. And Jim is so busy I am sure his nails are in tip top shape.

rg_girlca
02-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Does anyone still like Pictures???? What a silly question Jen.

OF COURSE WE DO!!!!!!

Lizzie is such a beautiful girl. I love her soft markings.

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Another widdle ear sucking baby. How cute is that little Dale. TOOO DARN CUTE!!!!

Jim, you are looking as handsome as ever.

Oh gosh, darling Kim, you just melt my heart sweet girl with your begging pose. You have always been one of my favorites pretty girl. :)

Great pictures Jen. :D

jenluckenbach
02-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Would Would Be Intersting Jen Is You Could Show Young Kim Begging Along With Her Newer Photo.
I Think That Seeing How Big And Beautiful She Has Become Would Be Wonderful.
Actually, Kim only LOOKS big because of the crop. That lamp behind her is only 15 inches tall and 5 inches wide, and she is not even as tall as the lamp when she is sitting.

And Lizzie has already been here for 3+ years. She may be gorgeous, but no one wants a temperamental cat. :(

Vermontcat
02-03-2007, 09:21 PM
I always love to see photos of your kitties Jen. :)
Little begger Kim is just adorable.
Does Biddy still remember how to beg like her?

shais_mom
02-04-2007, 12:21 AM
very cute!
I think my favorite is the begging one! :)

catfamily
02-04-2007, 12:43 AM
What Great Photos of some happy loved and GORGEOUS cats :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-04-2007, 03:25 AM
Awwwwww Jen, OF COURSE we still like pics!! My life would be dull without pics :rolleyes:

GORGEOUS pics!! You say nobody wants Lizzie because she is temperamental cat? What do you mean by "temperamental" ?

CultureJunky
02-04-2007, 06:12 AM
I don't know why anybody doesn't want Lizzie she's beautiful, so what if cats get a little tempremental, humans are too? I honestly sometimes don't understand what people want when they want a cat, what do they expect? They can't want to be fussed and purrfect all the time :rolleyes:
The right person will come along for Lizzie eventually who'll understand her ;)

jenluckenbach
02-04-2007, 07:06 AM
You say nobody wants Lizzie because she is temperamental cat? What do you mean by "temperamental" ?
Temperamental as in [sometimes I love being petted, and sometimes I don't]
I use the word "temperamental" because it sounds nicer than "nasty", which is what some people might call Lizzie. But she really is not a nasty cat. She just likes things HER way. She WILL bite if pushed beyond her limit.

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-04-2007, 07:17 AM
Temperamental as in [sometimes I love being petted, and sometimes I don't]
I use the word "temperamental" because it sounds nicer than "nasty", which is what some people might call Lizzie. But she really is not a nasty cat. She just likes things HER way. She WILL bite if pushed beyond her limit.

Oh my, that sounds exactly like my Inka!!
Keep an eye on that beauty, I fell the need to "kit-cat-nap" her :eek: :D

jazzcat
02-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Yay, pictures!!!!

I forgot that Kim begged. I love it!!!! That Lizzie could be Rumor's long lost sister from the looks of her coat. It doesn't sound like they act alike though. Hopefully the right person will come for her someday.

Thanks for the pictures Jen.

Laura's Babies
02-04-2007, 05:22 PM
That begging Kim is faaaaar to cute! She is so lovely that I can't understand why someone hasn't snatched her up and took her home. She can be as tempermantal as she wants, I could look at her all day and be happy!

The others are wonderful! Lizzie is AWESOME! Who wouldn't love to have that beauty queen? YOu are so lucky to have them in your life... All that beauty under one roof!!!

jennielynn1970
02-04-2007, 10:05 PM
I think you should post a picture of each of your guys... I know I can't remember who is who!!

Kim is a doll! What a sweetheart of a face! Lizzie looks like she's smirking, lol.

KitCat
02-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Sure we like pics!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-05-2007, 02:45 PM
They are all adorable adorable, Jen! That little Kim....gosh, it's not just the pose that gets you, it's that "I'm just such a poor starving kitty" look in her eyes that would get me everytime! :D

kittycats_delight
02-06-2007, 03:04 AM
We LOVE pics Jen!!!

Lizzie sounds a lot like Phoenix. Phoenix let's you touch her only when she wants it and she too will bite if you push her beyond that certain point. But a true cat person will love Lizzie even with her tempermantal ways. She is gorgeous.

My goodness gracious me Kim is just too sweet. That begging gets me 'right here' and that poor widdle me look in her eyes is too adorable.

I think we need to send Dale to ear suckers anonymous. hehehehehe :p

And Jim looks so cute all stretched out for his scratch....boy do I love his nosey. :D

Great pics Jen and never doubt we always like and even demand more pics...more pics...more pics!!!!!

Barbara
02-06-2007, 05:13 AM
I missed Kim in her cute pose already. And little Dale would steal my heart in no time :)

cassiesmom
02-08-2007, 05:44 PM
Foster Lizzie, you are beautiful! Kim, I thought it was a praying pose! Thank you God for my Meowmie who takes such care of me and my siblings...