PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Ginger!

mrsbnatural
02-03-2007, 07:59 AM
What a beautiful kitty you are! You look adorable in that bassinet. :D

Have a great day as Cat of the Day! :cool:

Bari_d
02-03-2007, 08:25 AM
Lovely Ginger, I am sure by now you are raising that baby just fine! Kitty's make wonderful nannys! And you are so beautiful in your colorful coat! I can't imagine anyone leaving you at a shelter, but glad you have such a loving home now! Congrats on being such a special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

animallovernw
02-03-2007, 08:30 AM
Ginger.....aren't you adorable in that baby bassinet? Great pix.
:) :) Kudo's to your humans for taking you home from the shelter.....:cool:

It sounds like you have a purrrrfect life with your other feline companion [and a human baby soon :eek: ]

Congrat's on being the cat of the day. Meows from our felines....

Please spay or neuter your pets. Adopt your next pet from your shelter or rescue organization.

KittyGurl
02-03-2007, 08:34 AM
Meowy, Ginger!!! :D
You are the most cutest cat I personally think we had for Cat-Of-The-Day! What an honor! You look so adorable in the baby bassinet. Were you sleeping in there? How could somebody drop you off at the shelter? Now, you have a great Meowmie to a soon-to-be baby!

~HAPPY COTD, GINGER~

KaDi's Mom
02-03-2007, 10:10 AM
What a lovely girl you are, and how fortunate for your MOM such a rare find, I am sure you have a Story if you could only tell it. Congratulatios on being cat of the day, and we are so happy you have a good home.

KaDi's Mom

momtomany
02-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Beautiful Ginger, congrats on being COTD. Take good care of that new arrival and congrats to your meowmie also.

kb2yjx
02-03-2007, 11:52 AM
Such a pretty girl you are Miss GInger!!! I think you will make the very best babysitter for the little one!! HAPPY COTD!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Ginger you are stunning!!!

How sweet of you to warm the baby's bed for her!!!
I hope you are the best of pals by now!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
02-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Awww! What a precious girl you are, Ginger! All ready to welcome home your little skin brother or sister, keeping her/his bed warm:) Bet by now the stork has arrived and I have no doubts that before long, you and the baby will be the best of buddies; you, her/his loyal friend and protector for life! I must say Ginger, you are one goregeous girl! Wow, what coloring, what a coat!:eek: But it's your beautiful spirit and your big heart that make you so extra special!:) Congrats on being crowned our extra special Saturday Cat of the Day, sweetheart! I hope you and your entire family are enjoying a very happy day of celebration! Gentle hugs and kisses to you beautiful Ginger, our most deserving honoree!:)

lisalee
02-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Congrats beautiful Ginger!! You are a stunningly beautiful girl and I'm so glad that your family rescued you sweetheart!

cassiesmom
02-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Ginger, you are a most beautiful cat. I hope that you, Manning and your human sister are getting along wonderfully well together! Happy Cat-of-the-Day!

catmandu
02-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Thats wonderful how Ginger is patiently waiting for her New Human Brother or Sister to arrive.
Its clear that she wants to be a Pal to the new arrival, and is getting the bassinet nice and warm for the Babys arrival.
The Found Cats All send an Extra Warm MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W To GORGEOUS GENTLE GINGER COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

Zama
02-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Ginger
You are georgeous, your fur coat is delicious.
Congrats on COTD :D