PDA

View Full Version : Specialty Collars

Freedom
02-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Have you seen the new No Rover Collar? It is on this web site, the third or fourth item down, keep scrolling.

http://www.smallpawsrescue.org/pup3/sub7.htm

It is for small pets, 5 to 20 pounds.

Taz_Zoee
02-02-2007, 03:38 PM
One downfall I see about this is those loops could get caught on things. :eek:

borzoimom
02-02-2007, 03:46 PM
One downfall I see about this is those loops could get caught on things. :eek:
Ohh TOTALLY.. my concern too ...

Muddy4paws
02-02-2007, 05:34 PM
I think the loop has clear plastic on it I could be wrong! I think it might annoy the dog my dog hate wearing things like bandanas so she would hate it! Does Sugar like bandanas?

Freedom
02-02-2007, 05:45 PM
I haven't tried bandanas on Sugar yet. Right now, she is wearing the cone collar for a week, after her eye surgery. And before that, I was too busy getting to know her, ha ha! And how her sweaters and jackets worked for the cold. I have a few bandanas, I'll have to pul them out next week and give them a try.

I don't have one of these no rovers, and won't need one with the type of back yard enclosure we have. I was just curious of the reception it would receive.

mike001
02-02-2007, 05:56 PM
With our fence we don't need those but I am wondering about the safety also. If they were to climb up stairs and happen to fall and snag on something, they would probably choke. I'd be curious to hear more about them though.

buttercup132
02-02-2007, 07:26 PM
With our fence we don't need those but I am wondering about the safety also. If they were to climb up stairs and happen to fall and snag on something, they would probably choke. I'd be curious to hear more about them though.I'm pretty sure it's ment for outisde...I's pretty sure the dog could probly just push hard enough and it would bend/break.

elizabethann
02-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Fenway said he'd be too embarrased to wear one of those because he would look like a daisy. :D ;)