PDA

View Full Version : Princess goes to the park!

JALB
02-02-2007, 02:49 PM
Princess got to go to the park today! One in the car on the way there and some at the park...

JALB
02-02-2007, 02:51 PM
More at the park...

JALB
02-02-2007, 02:54 PM
In the car on the way home...
Outside the door wanting to go in...
And inside drinking water, with Duchess smelling her all over! :)

Mad Mags Moo
02-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Brill photos! How did you manage to get Princess to go on the leash? If I tried that with my girls it would be a fight!!!! :rolleyes:

KittyGurl
02-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Princess is so sweet at the park and walking on her leash! She looked like she sure had some fun! :)

JALB
02-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Brill photos! How did you manage to get Princess to go on the leash? If I tried that with my girls it would be a fight!!!! :rolleyes:

The first time I took her out, she liked it. :) She didn't just sit there or anything, she just walked without me doing anything! My mom told me that we used to have a cat named Jessie, and my mom put a leash on her and Jessie wouldn't even move.

I tried taking Duchess outside, but it was hard to even get the harness on her. She tried to bite me while I was putting it on and when I finally got her outside, she slipped out of it and ran right to the door.

Karen
02-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Miss Hoppy would agree with Duchess' assesment of harnesses. But Princess looks perfect in hers!

catmandu
02-02-2007, 06:39 PM
That Would Be Paradise For Me To Take The Found Cats On A Nice Outing To The Park.
But They Are Too Crowded And Noisy Here And I Am Afraid Someone Would Get Away.
Maybe I Could Take My Princess Who At 16 Would Not Stray Too Far!!!

momcat
02-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Lucky Princess getting a trip to the park! Sure looks like she really enjoyed her outing. And she walked so nicely on the leash too. From the pictures, that looks like a very nice park. Is it a pet park?

elizabethann
02-02-2007, 08:33 PM
OMG. That is soooooooooooooo cool. My cats would never do that. You're lucky you have such a cool kitty. :D

Bengalz
02-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Princess is such a good girl :D Since Eve used to be an outdoor cat, we have leash trained her and take her out with us so she doesn't get too frustrated being indoors all the time.

She too, like Princess, is brilliant in her little harness and actually walks us around. I would love to take her to a park and you've encouraged me to try it.

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us.

Betty

CultureJunky
02-03-2007, 07:16 AM
Great pictures, what a wonderful park visit for Princess :)
How is she in the car? Jack & Sunny really panic terribly when they're in the car if they're going to the vets

Laura's Babies
02-03-2007, 07:53 AM
WONDERFUL! THose pictures are wonderful! Wow! Hay, lets start on getting "Cat Walks" at ALL PARKS! Equal rights for CATS! LOL!

That is amazing and a one in a million cat!!!

JALB
02-03-2007, 08:50 AM
How is she in the car? Jack & Sunny really panic terribly when they're in the car if they're going to the vets

In the car on the way, Princess first tried to get in the back, but I wouldn't let her. Then she just looked out the window most of the time.

On the way home, Princess liked the park so much that when I put her in the car she just jumped back out. I had to hold her while the door was being closed so she wouldn't jump out again!

From the pictures, that looks like a very nice park. Is it a pet park?

No, it's not a pet park. There were some people there and Princess was afraid of them and all the noises they were making. :( Some people saw her and said, "Look! A cat! And she has a leash!"

Also, a lady with two dogs walked past Princess. The dogs were pulling on their leashes to get to Princess. The lady said that her dogs really loved kitties. :)

rg_girlca
02-03-2007, 07:09 PM
What adorable pictures of your pretty Princess walking about in the park. :)

My RB Captain also walked with a leash and people at first thought he was a small dog because he was a big fella of 25 pounds.

I guess beautiful Duchess would rather just smell the outdoors rather than be out in it.

mjhloi;kjfnblgkjsd MMMMOOOKKKYYYYY!!!!!! Geesh, mention the name Duchess and WHAM!!!! I've got one big guy practically drooling at the computer. :rolleyes: